our omega | vminkook

Hollywithluv द्वारा

[completed] Jeongguk, an alpha deeply in love with Taehyung, a beta, faces a turning point when his father in... अधिक

00 | OUR OMEGA
01 | heir of jeon empire
02 | manipulate
03 | minjae
04 | the omega
05 | let's be friends
06 | beautiful things
07 | friends for a reason?
08 | scream under me
09 | you're under arrest
10 | eavesdrop
11 | welcome to the mansion
12 | hang out
13 | dancing in the rain
14 | pillow fights & laughs
16 | handling the drunk bois
17 | it's high time now
18 | jimin-shi
19 | just fuck me already jeon
20 | getting mocked
21 | pregnant?
22 | jokes & tears
23 | who are you?
24 | acting like husband
25 | don't speak, just kiss
26 | cheater?
27 | the next ceo & true blood
28 | beaten a man
29 | i remember
30 | how is that even possible?
31 | the weird butterflies
32 | get together
33 | mistake
34 | i cheated on you
35 | i think i like taehyung
36 | new feelings & fights
37 | friends again
38 | is hyunjin dead?
39 | the truth untold
40 | soon to be boyfriends
41 | just a surrogate?
42 | this is heaven
43 | the road to the hospital
44 | officially together
45 | it hurts so good
EPILOGUE

15 | remember the rules

10K 573 210
Hollywithluv द्वारा

In the expansive kitchen of the grand mansion, Taehyung was engrossed in culinary endeavors, a harmonious hum accompanying his cooking. The serene ambiance was interrupted by Jimin's entrance, cradling a dainty kitten in his arms. Taehyung's grin widened as he promptly turned off the stove, hurrying over to inspect the charming feline more closely.

"Wow! She is absolutely adorable," Taehyung cooed, approaching Jimin and gently stroking the kitten's head. The tiny creature responded with a soft purr.

Jimin met Taehyung's gaze with a smile. "Yeah, she is," he agreed. Together, they brought the kitten into the heart of the kitchen.

"Do we have a little treat for this cutie?" Jimin inquired, following Taehyung into the kitchen. "I'm sure we do. Just a second."

Taehyung retrieved a jar of specially formulated cat-friendly broth from the counter, pouring a bit into a pet-safe bowl. "Here," he said, handing the bowl to Jimin. The latter carefully placed the kitten on the floor, reaching up to accept the bowl from Taehyung and positioning it in front of the eager cat.

The little creature gingerly approached the bowl, savoring the feline-friendly broth.

As Jimin stood up, he proposed, "We should give her a name."

"Want to keep her?" Taehyung inquired, resuming his cooking as he turned the stove back on.

"Yes!" Jimin enthused, then tempered his excitement. "I mean, if you guys don't mind having her in the mansion."

"Why would we mind, Chim? She's utterly charming. I'd be delighted to have her here. And don't worry about Jungkook; I'll handle that," Taehyung assured, earning an even broader smile from Jimin.

"Thanks, Tae."

"You're welcome."

"So, what should we name her?" Jimin asked. Taehyung hummed, pondering a fitting name for their newfound companion. A smile graced his lips as inspiration struck.

"Borahae."

"It's lovely. But isn't it a bit grand for such a little one?" Jimin questioned, a playful pout on his lips. "How about just Bora?"

"That's perfect. Bora is a charming name," Taehyung exclaimed, eliciting excited claps from Jimin.

"Do you like your name, Bora?" Jimin cooed at the kitten, receiving a tiny meow in response. Both Jimin and Taehyung chuckled at the endearing sight.

Curiosity piqued, Jimin leaned forward, inspecting the ingredients on the kitchen counter. "What are you cooking, by the way?" he asked, eager to unravel the culinary delights in progress.

"Tteokbokki," Taehyung declared.

"Wow. It smells incredible," Jimin remarked, savoring the delicious aroma wafting from the cooking food. Taehyung chuckled in response.

"Can I assist you with anything?" Jimin offered. Though Taehyung should have declined, he found himself wanting to spend time with Jimin, so he said, "Sure. Can you fry the sausages for me?"

Jimin nodded eagerly, heading to the counter to grab the sausages and cook them in a pan.

Unbeknownst to them, the kitten had slipped out of the kitchen unnoticed.

Meanwhile, Jungkook descended the stairs, clad in his usual black suit. He juggled his phone between his shoulder and ear while tying his tie. Once done, he reached for his phone. "Yeah, okay. I'll be there."

As he hung up, he felt something wet on his feet. Looking down, he discovered a kitten had peed on his black shoe. The little kitty, now cleaning her head with her claws, remained oblivious to the commotion.

"What the heck?" Jungkook exclaimed, eyes widening. He immediately dialed Jimin. "Jimin?"

"Jimin! Get your attention here now," he shouted when Jimin didn't respond promptly.

Jimin arrived, finding Jungkook agitated. "What's your problem? Can't you call me without shouting?"

"Shut up! Look what your little pet did to my shoe," Jungkook vented, frustration in his voice.

Confused, Jimin glanced at Jungkook's shoe and then at the purring kitten nearby. Realization struck, and he couldn't contain his laughter. "Oh my god!" he chuckled, covering his mouth. "Bora peed on you?"

"Bora?" Jungkook said, perplexed.

"Yeah, her name. It's cute, right?"

"Cute my foot! What am I supposed to do with my shoes?" Jungkook retorted angrily.

Jimin scoffed. "Don't act like you can't afford a new pair of shoes."

"Yes, I can. But I have a meeting in my office in twenty minutes. I can't afford to be late," Jungkook replied with frustration.

"Then you can wear another pair. It's not like you only have these shoes," Jimin retorted, rolling his eyes, visibly exasperated with the alpha's behavior.

Alpha huffed, craving an apology that Jimin wasn't offering. "Get this little troublemaker out of my mansion."

"Don't you dare! Her name is Bora. Don't call her that."

"Bora my ass!"

"Enough! Will you?" Jimin intervened.

"You're in my mansion, in case you're forgetting, Mister Park."

"And do I have to remind you why I'm even here, Mister Jeon?"

"Cut the nonsense! Just get this kitten out of my house."

"Bora will not go anywhere!" A voice interrupted them, and they turned to find Taehyung, arms crossed on his chest.

"Taehyung, you don't know what that did to me," Jungkook complained.

"Shut it, Kook! It's just pee on your shoe, nothing gross about it," Taehyung exclaimed, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook looked conflicted. "Are you kidding me? She peed on me, and you think there's nothing gross about it? It is gross."

"Not on you. On your shoe, Mister Jeon," Jimin corrected him.

"You shut your mouth, midget!"

"Stop calling me that, you filthy mouth."

"Both of you, stop, please," Taehyung intervened like a teacher between two children. "And Bora isn't going anywhere." With that said, Taehyung picked up the little kitten and walked away, a victorious smirk on Jimin's face and a huff of annoyance escaping from Alpha's mouth.

*

The trio gathered around the dining table, indulging in their breakfast.

"I have a business party in the evening. Do you want to come with me?" Alpha inquired.

"Absolutely," Taehyung replied with a smile.

Jimin, mid-bite, looked up and conveyed his desire with pleading eyes. Recognizing Jimin's unspoken wish, Taehyung took the lead.

"Kook," he called, and the alpha hummed, turning his attention. "Can Jimin join us?"

"No," Alpha replied succinctly, focused on his meal. Jimin sighed inwardly, prompting a glance from Taehyung, who sighed in response.

"Jungkook, please. Jimin really wants to go out, and it's our responsibility to entertain our guest and make him happy," Taehyung appealed. Jungkook huffed.

"It's a business party, not some club night with friends having fun."

"He won't do anything foolish, I promise," Taehyung pleaded, and Jimin added a cute pout to the mix.

"Okay."

With mutual smiles exchanged, Jimin was ready to celebrate, but Jungkook interjected, "But..." Rising from his seat, he approached, hands resting on the back of the chair, an imposing look directed at both men.

"I have some rules."

Confused glances were exchanged between Jimin and Taehyung, who just shrugged. "Whatever! We're both going. That's what matters," Taehyung asserted as he stood up.

"No! You both have to follow some rules, or I won't take you out again," Jungkook emphasized.

"Wait! What do you mean 'both'? Kook, I'm your boyfriend," Taehyung protested.

"Now I'm your boyfriend? Where was this boyfriend when you were cuddling with this midget?" Jungkook teased, a smirk playing on his lips. Taehyung gulped, looking down, while Jimin rolled his eyes at the banter.

"I'll brief you on the rules after my meeting. The party is scheduled for seven pm, so be prepared. I'll pick you up at precisely six forty-five. Don't be late."

Jungkook grabbed his coat from the chair and exited the mansion.

Jimin couldn't contain his excitement at the mention of the party. After all, who doesn't enjoy a good celebration? Eager to revel in the evening, he chose a sleek ensemble—black leather pants that hugged his thighs perfectly, paired with a black t-shirt boldly declaring "fuck you." Over this, he wore a black denim jacket.

Descending the stairs, he approached the awaiting couple outside. Despite being seven already, Jungkook had instructed them to be ready by six forty-five, leaving Jimin anticipating a gentle scolding for his tardiness.

Jungkook finally looked up from his phone, standing with his back against the car. "I told you to be here by six forty-five."

Jimin rolled his eyes before opening the car door and settling inside. Taehyung, already in the back seat, greeted him. "Hey, Taehyung!"

"Hi, Jimin. You look great," Taehyung complimented, earning a slight blush from Jimin. "Thanks. You too."

Jungkook joined them in the car, shutting the door and starting the engine. "Now listen up. We don't have much time, so pay attention to my rules. Got it?"

Both nodded in agreement.

"Rule number one: No alcohol."

Their synchronized groans filled the car, accompanied by exchanged irritated glances. "Kook! It's a party," Taehyung protested.

"A business party, darling," Alpha corrected, earning an eye roll from Omega. The omega visibly simmered with frustration; his hopes of revelry and getting drunk tonight were fading.

"Rule number two: You have to follow me everywhere I go. You can't leave my sight for even a single second."

"What if we need to use the restroom?" Taehyung inquired, receiving an approving nod from Omega.

"I'll go with you, simple," Alpha replied, causing Omega's eyes to widen a little.

He will follow us to the restroom too. Oh, hell no.

"Rule number three: You can't talk or interact with anybody unless it's necessary."

"Rule number four: You can't do anything stupid or crazy. And especially you, midget."

"Excuse me? I'm not crazy," he defended, but Alpha just rolled his eyes and continued.

"If any of the rules are broken, you will face punishment."

"What kind of p-punishment?" Jimin stuttered out, and Jungkook showed a wicked smirk. "You'll see, midget."

Jungkook parked the car in the lot and stepped out. Both followed. "Remember my rules," Alpha reminded them before striding into the hall where the party was arranged.

It was a business gathering, and the attendees were predominantly dressed in suits, while women adorned themselves in tight one-piece dresses. Jimin scanned the expansive hall, mouth agape.

The hall exuded grandeur with a colossal chandelier suspended from the high ceiling, creating an ambiance where voices seemed to echo. Men and women in lavish attire occupied the space, some at the bar counter in the right corner, and others seated at tables arranged on the left corner.

People moved about, engaged in discussions and gossip, while many guys cast glances at Jimin as he explored the surroundings. Dismissing the attention, he immersed himself in the beauty of the place.

Jimin's eyes caught a corner where people frequented, going in and out through a door labeled 'Club.' The thought of dancing until his legs gave in brought a smile to his face. However, his gaze shifted to Jungkook, engrossed in conversation, and his smile faltered. Disobeying the alpha was out of the question, considering how angry and formidable he could be. The rules echoed in his mind.

Suddenly, his attention was drawn to a man in the distance, seemingly fixated on him. The man started approaching just as another voice called out, "Mister Chan?" Omega turned towards the voice and found Taehyung, whose widened eyes mirrored Jimin's surprise at the approaching man.

Mister Chan?

Where have I heard that name before?

Jimin was sure he had heard the name, and then the memory hit him. Yoongi had mentioned it—Minjae's father. A gulp accompanied the recollection of the day when Minjae attempted a violation without consent. Anger surged through Jimin's body, his fists instinctively clenching.

Lost in his thoughts, Jimin failed to notice when Chan stood right in front of them.

"Mister Jeon? What a small world!" Chan exclaimed, chuckling to himself. Jungkook's attention finally shifted to him, and he couldn't help but grit his teeth. Jungkook knew he shouldn't harbor anger towards Chan, given Minjae's wrongdoing, but the frustration was undeniable.

"Really! What a small world. How have you been, Mister Chan?" Jungkook attempted a smile, but it fell short.

"I'm absolutely fine, Jeon," Chan replied, turning his attention to beta. "Hey, Taehyung."

"Hi, Mister Chan," Taehyung bowed.

Chan's eyes then fell on Jimin, who uncomfortably gulped and cast his gaze downward. "And who's this pretty boy?"

Jungkook's feigned smile vanished, his attempt to conceal his anger becoming more challenging. "He is our friend, Jimin."

"Jimin. Such a pretty name for a pretty omega," Chan remarked with a wicked smirk. Jimin managed a small smile and bowed. "Hello."

"Hello, Jimin," Chan said, offering his hand for a handshake. Jimin nervously reciprocated, quickly withdrawing his hand.

Jungkook cleared his throat, trying to regain Chan's attention, fixated on Jimin. "By the way, Mister Chan, I heard about your son's imprisonment. It must have been tough."

Jungkook mentioned, masking his satisfaction with a smirk.

Chan nodded before a smirk returned to his face. "A whore accused him of rape. The day isn't far when I will get him out somehow. Money holds some power at least," he said, chuckling.

Jungkook let out a humorless chuckle. "Absolutely."

"Well, Jeon, I'll go and find my wife now. See you around," Chan said, and Jungkook nodded. As Chan walked away, Jungkook turned to locate his boyfriend, but he was nowhere in sight.

Narrowing his eyes, he scanned the surroundings, but there was no sign of them. What the hell? Where are they?

*

Hope you guys liked this Chap. Comment if you did. Pwweaseee. Pwweaseee! *Puppy eyes*

If you didn't then please kiss my ass.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

252K 19.7K 53
Trilogy #1 In the werewolf society, Alphas are the most dominant ones, they are the ones who dominate, they are the ones who lead. Sigmas, on the ot...
508K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
1M 57K 36
the rule goes like this- "In a war, the pack alpha that lost must offer their first born to the winning pack." top!jungkook bottom!taehyung |this wo...
467K 27.4K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...