It's Just Not Only love [Comp...

Bởi Prernnnaaahhhhhh

She made him realize that he love her nd they tied the knot. Both were insanely in love with each other after... Xem Thêm

Characters
Chapter 1 - Conversation
Chapter 2 - Running Away
Chapter 3 - Distance
Chapter 4 - Accident
Chapter 5 - Rainbow
Chapter 6 - Discharge
Chapter 7 - Confession
Chapter 8 - Guidance
Chapter 9 - Surprise
Chapter 10 - Engagement
Chapter 11 - Bebu
Chapter 12 - Reception
Star cast (added)
Chapter 14 - Leap
Chapter 15 - Business
Chapter 16 - Dhokha
Chapter 17 - Conditions
Chapter 18 - Tears
Chapter 19 - Mission Sidnaaz
Chapter 20 - Visit
Chapter 21 - Ms. Khurana
Chapter 22 - Kindhearted
Chapter 23 - Cheesy
Chapter 24 - Hate
Chapter 25 - POV's
Chapter 26 - Baaz
Chapter 27 - Punjab
Chapter 28 - Pregnant
Chapter 29 - Family
Chapter 30 - Tomato
Chapter 31 - Memories
Chapter 32 - Sasural
Chapter 33 - Apologies
Chapter 34 - Alive
Chapter 35 - Beta
Chapter 36 - Consequences
Chapter 37 - Custard
Chapter 38 - Drunk
Chapter 39 - Promise
Chapter 40 - Regrets
Chapter 41 - Complan
Chapter 42 - Reasons
Chapter 43 - Outburst
Chapter 44 - Rose
Chapter 45 - Saree
Chapter 46 - Reporters
Chapter 47 - Jail
Chapter 48 - Kabil
Chapter 49 - Child
Chapter 50 - Date
Chapter 51 - Zara
Chapter 52 - Zerox
Chapter 53 - Dance
Chapter 54 - Chance
Chapter 55 - Arjun
Chapter 56 - Obsession
Chapter 57 - Hot
Chapter 58 - Space
Chapter 59 - Shocked
Chapter 60 - Haq
Chapter 61 - Vibes
Chapter 62 - Maa
Chapter 63 - Bua
Chapter 64 - Ghar
Chapter 65 - Medicine
Chapter 66 - Warmth
Chapter 67 - Banters
Chapter 68 - Kia
Chapter 69 - Guest
Chapter 70 - Plans
Chapter 71 - Purposal
Chapter 72 - Airport
Chapter 73 - Take Care
Chapter 74 - Den
Chapter 75 - Revelations
Chapter 76 - Rescue
Chapter 77 - Pain
Chapter 78 - Cries
Chapter 79 - Diary
Chapter 80 - Arrival
Chapter 82 - Memorable
Chapter 83 - Shadi
Chapter 84 - Embarrassed
Chapter 85 - Concert
Chapter 86 - Request
Chapter 87 - Instructions
Chapter 88 - Sherni
Chapter 89 - Waking Up
Chapter 90 - Wedding

Chapter 81 - Panic Attack

2.6K 266 66
Bởi Prernnnaaahhhhhh

Sana:- I.. I.. F.. Felt worthless, she repeated breathing heavily.

Sidarth rushed to her and took her in his embrace to relax her he was been constantly rubbing her back to soothen and calm her down he placed numerous kisses at her head but nothing seems to be working. She was gasping for breath very badly. A thought clicked his mind he immidiately removed his phone from his pant pocket and dialled Aparna.

Sid:- Hello, Ad vo vo shehnaz can't breathe, he said panicking.

Aparna:- jiju relax it must be a panic attack calm her down.

Sid:- i did tried but nothing seems to be working AD what should I do, he asked.

Aparna:- jiju teach her how to breathe.

Sid:- mtlb

Aparna:- teach her the breathing process jiju do it fast otherwise she may lose her consciousness and it will become worst,she said hurriedly.

Sidarth immediately ended the call up and hold her hand and placed it at his stomach.

Sid:- baby breath inhale, he said taking the oxygen in.

Sid:- exhale.

Sid:- inhale

Sid:-exhale.

He repeated the pattern a few times making her breath normal. And he succeeded too after several attempts. But he didn't stopped he continued repeating the same.

Sid:- inhale,he continued.

Sana :- thik hu mein aab, she said finally being normal.

Sid:- pakka na ruk me pani lekar aata hu, he asked to which she nodded.

He got up leaving her hand but she hold it again.

Sana:- don't leave please, she pleaded.

Sid:- haan meri jaan kahi nahi jaa raha bs pani la raha hu tere liye, he said softly.

Sana:- Nahi acha idhar aa, she said gesturing him to crouch down.

He made a confused face but obliged she got up and asked him to hold her he did pick her up at his shoulders in a piggy bag ride and she climbed like a little koala.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They both smiled at the way they were standing. He took her to the kitchen she filled two glass of water they both drank it up and then they both walked into the room. He laid her down on the bed and hover over her.

He pressed his lips at hers kissing her lovingly pouring all the love for her in the world. They kept devouring each other's mouth relishing their re-union. They both have died hundred deaths in these days without each other.

After a few minutes he let go of her lips which has turned extremely red & swelled. He then moved down and pressed his mouth at her neck. Her eyes were closed too she was trying to catch her breath. He took some flesh in his teeth out of her neck marking his territory making her moan. Oh gosh these moans drives him insane and he needs to be in control so he sucked that area to soothe the pain.

In a swift motion Sid picked her up and layed her on top of him. Sana was startled for a second but then smiled at him. She cupped his face in her palm and pressed feathery kisses at his face beginning from his head to his neck.

Sana:- i love you, she said placing a final peck at his lips softly.

Sid:- i love you, he said samshing his lips at her again kissing her roughly.

After a few minutes they both broke the kiss as they felt the oxygen being knocked out from them.

Sid:- Baby when are you suppose to be in hospital, his voice cracked as he said that.

Sana:- a day after tomorrow, she replied.

Sid:- can I have all of you to me for tomorrow, he asked lovingly stroking her cheek with his thumb.

Sana:- am all yours, she replied in a instant and kissed his hands which was stroking her cheeks.

Sid:- suno tumhe koi aise i mean precautions bole hue hein surgery ke liye like do's & don't s types, he asked.

Sana:- unm aisa kuch bahut zyada specific nahi hein bs earings nhi dalne aur bahut zyada volume mtlb aise bilkul speakers ke paas Jake khade ni hona zyada kuch nahi hein, she explained.

Sid:- okhai baby please uthegi ek baar, he said after a while to which she obliged.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They both sat up straight, he picked up his phone from the side table and called Maa. Sana was sitting beside him with her head at his shoulder and eyes closed. She didn't noticed what he was doing in his phone until she heard Kia's voice.

Sana:- kia, she squealed hearing her little girl's voice.

She looked around and found that Sidarth is on video call with her.

Kia:- Mumma kaise ho aap, she said smilingly through the camera.

Sana:- am way too much happy seeing you baby aap btao kaise ho, she said and her eyes well up.

Kia:- kia is also good aapko pta hein kia mish you shoooo much, she said spreading her tiny arms cutely.

Sana:- mumma missed you more bcha, she said choking.

Kia:- offo mumma aap royi kyu jaa rhe ho, she said slapping her forehead cutely.

Sid:- sweetheart mumma na glycerine ka naya stock layi hein tbhi, he mocked.

Kia:- glycerine kya hota hein, she asked.

Sid:- nothing, he said looking at sana who was glaring at him.

Kia:- vaise papa kia is apse bhi nraz, she said in her most famous hindenglish mix up language.

Sid:- papa ne kya kia baby, he said making a puppy face.

Kia:- aap mumma ke paas ho aur phir bhi mumma royi ja ri hein kya kiya apne haan bolo mumma inhone apko pareshan kiya na papa aap btao kia ko apne mumma ki chocolate li na isiliye vo ro ri hein na bolo, she said innocently accusing.

Sana:- nahi baby papa ne to mumma ko unki favorite chocolate lakr di hein, she said smilingly.

Kia:- phir aap kyu ro rahe ho, she asked.

Sana:- vo kya hein na baby mumma ko unki fav. Chocolate mil gyi na toh mumma bahut kush hogyi isiliye mumma ko rona aa gya, she answered.

Kia:- offo granny's indian ekta kapoor serial's typical indian bahu oho vo to kushi ke aasu the, she said mimicking.

Sana:- haww baby apne kaha dekha ye, she asked being shocked.

Kia:- granny dekhti hein na typical indian shows apko pta hein vo apne tundali bhadya ke chakkal mein mko shinchan bhi ni dekhne deti, she said pouting.

Sana:- achawww pura din kon dekhta hein.

Kia:- kia

Sana:- toh phir bcha aise adjust krke chlte hein na, she said.

Kia:- hnji mein granny ko khud se remote de deti hu unke time pe.

Sana:- I love you mera bcha, she said with a proudy glint in her eyes.

Kia:- kia loves you too, she replied back.

Maa:- acha bhy aab chlo tum logo ka bhrat milap ho gya ho to mko bhi puch lo, she said faking anger.

Sana:- haww sorry maa aap kha the screen pe to nahi dikhe.

Maa:- mein side mein beithi thi gudiya tum thik ho na, she asked gently.

Sana:- ji maa aap btaiye, she said.

Maa:- saab thik hein gudiya mein ye keh rahi thi ke kl baat kr lena raat bahut ho rahi hein mein kia ko sula deti hu is that okay with you.

Sana:- hnji maa good night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They exchanged the pleasentries and hung up. As soon as they hung up Sana hugged Sidarth ever so dearly making both of them fall at the bed.

Sana:- thank you so much.

She whispered and smashed her lips into his. How much she is in love with this men, he never leaves a stone unturned to make her feel special to make her feel out of the world. How did she has survived all these years without him.

The thought itself want her to punish him. She bite down at his lower lip making him hiss for doubting her for ruining them previously. She has long forgiven him for all that but still the thought of leaving all these people makes her heart pound harder with pain.

After a few minutes they broke the kiss.

Sid:- ye toh bs shuruat thi meri jaan kl dekh kya hota hein i promise it would turn to be one of the best days of your life, he mumbled to her.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

126K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
147K 10.1K 32
"I'd tried to cut myself from all the passion and hurt I feel for Shehnaz so many times and failed miserably. I couldn't leave her alone now. I didn...
147K 12.9K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
928K 80K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...