Underneath

Bởi Joy_Jewel

The life of Cindy begins as she enters college, free from her overprotective mother. She meets a very bad pla... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine
Chapter ten ~ a rare gem am obsessed with.
Chapter eleven~born to love you.
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen~ can't help falling in love with you.
Chapter sixteen~ you are my addiction
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Author's appreciation.

Chapter fourteen~you are my today and all of my tomorrow.

53 26 4
Bởi Joy_Jewel

At night, Dre called me to tell me he would come pick me up for a date.
I got dressed in a two piece backless black glittering top and a balck mini skirt.
Chloe helped me to bind the little rope behind my back.
"Girl, you look amazing" Chloe said.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

Then I heard a knock on the door.
It was Dre, he was dressed in a white long sleeve and a blue suit.

"You look gorgeous" he complemented.

"Thanks, you look totally awesome" I said while blushing.

"Thanks, Ladies first" he took my hands and led me to the car.

It was a different car, a very classic one, different from the one he normally drives.
He opened the door for me and I got in. Then he came in through the other door. It wasn't him driving though.

"This car is not familiar to me" I whispered to him with a smile.

"Yeah, I knew I had to change some few things on this special day for the most beautiful girl in the world"

"Oh yeah" I said giving him a peck on his cheeck. "That's so sweet of you" I said.

"Hope you love it?"

"Yeah, I do. And him?" I said using my eyes to give him a sign using a very low voice.

"Our special driver for tonight, a night hire" he whispered in my ear.

"Alright, so where are we heading to?"

"You'll see" he said.
Then we arrived at "The Delancey". The place was totally awesome, and really mind blowing.
The waitress led us to the rooftop.
I thought it was going to be shabby, why a date at the rooftop but to my utmost surprise, the entire place was glaring, it was so beautiful, the arrangements and decoration was lovely.
I sat on the white leather sofa staring at the night sky and the twinkling stars as the chilly breeze blew in between my hair. The mood was definitely going to be great I said in my mind.
The waitress gave us the menu and we ordered what we wanted.

"Hope you love the environment?"

"It's fantastic, I love it"

" That's good."

"Dre, Chloe told me something I didn't imagine you would do?"

"What's that?"

"Don't be shy, but did you weep when I had an accident?" I asked and he laughed facing the floor.
"I said don't be shy"

"I am not shy. Yeah I did, I still don't know how it started, when last I remembered I cried was at my parents burial, but I did cry when I thought you were going to die, I didn't want to loose you, I thought of how my world will be without you and it didn't make any sense, I wanted you around, I want you with me, because you are my today and all of my tomorrow. When I saw you in that condition, the tears came flowing down ." He said with a passionate voice.

"I love you Dre" I said before we where distracted by the waitress, she served us our meal and left.
The meal was really delicious, after the meal, the waitress cleared the plates.
We were still sitting there, laughing at our jokes, and talking before we got ready to leave.
When we got into car, I put my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead.
"So let's go home now?"

"Or we could go to your apartment, I don't mind spending a night at your place" I said.

"You're sure?"

"Yeah" I said slightly looking at him, he lowered his head and we kissed.
We stopped at my place to get the few things I will be needing.

"So how did it go?" Chloe asked with happiness.

"I will tell you all about it when I get back" I said getting some of my stuff together.

"Where are you going to?"

"Am sleeping over at his place, will be back tomorrow morning" I said pecking her right cheeck then left.

We went to his apartment, the driver parked in the garage.
He paid the driver off and we went inside.
He helped me carry my little bag into his room.
Then turned on the DVD and began to play a song titled (without me by Halsey)

He then put it in his wardrobe, arranging my things for me.
I walked up to where he was and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind him.

"What?" He said with a soft voice while turning.
I just looked at him, I stretched my toes and lifted myself to his lips.
With my thumb behind his ear and the rest of my fingers on his neck, feeling amorous.
He leaned closer and i placed my lips on his. I felt like there was this glowing fireworks inside me from the touch of his lips.
We began to kiss, he carried me up in her arm and his hands were under my butt. His breath was like inhaling a cool oxygen to warm my soul.
That moment it felt like nothing in the world exist but just us. Still in his arms, he slowly moved to the bed and placed me on it.
He slowly untied my top while kissing my neck, then he paused for a while.

"If you don't want this, I can st - - " he said but before he completed the word, my finger was already in the middle of his lips.

"I want this" I expressed with an erotic voice.
I laid down and him on top of me, he pulled my pant down and I kicked it off.
Slowly moving down to my poon, he put his mouth on me and his tongue began to do the movement. That sensation was rising, it's was like the greatest moment, I held the bed tightly then held his head, with my fingers in between his hair, pushing it a little bit closer, he was giving me the feeling I wanted.
He sucked my toes then came up to me, slowly thrusting himself into me, my wetness was slipping on his skin.
His body moved with rhythm like it was moving to beating of the song playing. Slowly, gently and sweet.
He took of my nipples to his mouth as he cradled the other in his palm.
My arms were wrapped around him, as i slightly bite his shoulder, awakening his urge even more. He moved down my body and I could myself moan.
"It's just you, your moan really drives me crazy" he muttered in my ear and I smiled.
I could feel his breath on my neck as he kissed me, till he cummed.
*********
"Good morning" he said cuddling me in his arms, as he gently waved my hair aside.

"Morning" I responded with a smile.

"I planned something for us today" he said getting up, going to the bathroom.

"What's that?" I asked feeling delighted.

"You'll see" he took his towel and entered the bathroom.
When he was out, I went in.
After my bath, I got dressed, and joined him on the dining table, he already made us tea, tossed bread and scrambled eggs.

"That's so sweet of you" I said when I saw the meal. He pulled out the chair for me and I sat, lifting up my face and giving him a kiss.
He started opposite me.
We were having breakfast then i lifted my legs under the table, slowly feeling his pintle. He faced up the celling taking a deep breath in, he knew I didn't want to do anything, I was just kidding. I dropped my feet and smiled at him.
After breakfast, I cleared the table, while he was in the room making some phone calls.
"Hey" I said.

"Done?" He asked.

"Yeah, so what have you been doing?"

"Planning something special"

"Which is?"

"You'll get to know soon"

"Ok, I'll just head out to see Chloe"

"Alright, will you come back?"

"Yeah" I said taking my handbag and giving him a peck.
When I got to the room, a guy was heading out of it, I knew something must have happened, I shook my head and opened the door to see it messed up. Her dress littered around, underwears and some of her stuff, she was in the bathroom.

"Who's there?" she holla from the bathroom.

"Chill, it's me"

"Oh Cindy you're back?"

"Yeah, back to mess you left"

"Sorry, I was quite busy last night, I couldn't tidy the place"

"Yeah, I saw how busy to were, we met at the door"

"Shit" she murmured.

"You know you're not so different from your cousin right? Expect from the fact that he has changed now"

"Yes I am" she said coming out of the bathroom tying her towel. "I stick to one person till we finally clash"

"Whatever, I just decided to drop by and say hello"

"Won't you tell about everything? And what he did to you last night? I know something must have happened" She said with a broad smile.

"Shut up. Anyway, I am packing few stuffs, I think am going be staying in his apartment for a while, but I will be back"

"Alright, no problem, just have fun"she said getting dressed.
I took the few things I would be needing and moved.

"You're back?"

"Yeah" I said putting the bag on the bed.

"Wanna do something fun?"

"Like?" I said as my lips curled with a smile.

"Let's get dressed" he said and left the room giving me privacy.
I wore an adidas skinny jumpsuit.
He was already dressed in light blue carolina tar heels hoodie, a grey joggers pant and a black nike air max trainers.

"Are you done?" he asked peeping into the room, I was in front of the mirror brushing my hair.

"Yeah" I said and he began to walk coming closer to me. He held me around my waist.

"Has anyone ever told you, you have an excellent body curve" he said using a romantic voice as he kissed my neck.

"Thanks" I said with a smile.

He walked up to his cabinet and brought out something wrapped up and handed it to me.

"What's that?"

"Open it"

I unwrapped it and saw a every expensive perfume with a strong fragrance. It was so lovely.

"The perfume I promised to give you, the lastest brand from my company's collection. Hope you like it?"

"I love it" I said dropping the perfume on the table then turned around and kissed him. "Thanks" I said.

"Alright, so let's go"

"You still haven't told me where we are going to"

Though he didn't tell me where we were going but I felt it was going to be a succession of romance.

"Relax, you will know soon" he said as he took my hands and we left the room to his car. He drove straight to Brooklyn botanic garden.

"You didn't tell me it was gonna be here" I said with a dim but sweet voice.

"I told you, you were going to see it soon, have you been here before?"

"Yeah, once, my sister nine years old birthday, the place is really stunning, the heart of Brooklyn"

"Right" he said with a smile.

"You know what is good"

"I sure do, let's go in" he said.

"Wait" I said and paused.

"What?"

"We got no tickets"

"I already got us an advance tickets"

"You came prepared" I said and he laughed.

"Yeah I did, let's go"

We stepped down from the car, we presented the tickets and valid pass before we entered.
We began to stroll down the garden, it has amazing features. The diversity of nature was outstanding.
We went from place to place. Shakespeare garden, japanese hill and pond garden, and the native flora garden. It was fun all the way, taking pictures and exploring the whole place.
There was a little puerile who was chased by his mom. It made us laugh, he ran like he could run faster than her.

"Look at him, look at him" Dre said laughing.

"He's gonna be a racer when he grows" I said and laughed.
After a while of fun, we set off to go.
I thought we were going home now but Dre drove the museum which was a little bit close to the garden.
"Here we are" Dre said when we arrived.

"The museum"

"Yeah, just a little walk inside and then we can go home"

"Alright" I said and we came down.
The museum has the most impressive collections of ancient Egyptian art.
It seemed like we were on a tour.
We viewed most of the art, going from art to art talking photos. After that we left.
Thinking we were going home, he drove to wall street inn, which was 0.8miles close to Brooklyn bridge park.
"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Let's just go in first and I will explain everything to you"
We lodged in a room. It was so pretty.

"So why are we here?"

"To have fun, time for pleasure" Dre said as he grabbed me on my waist and tickled me.
I chuckled so hard.

"Dre stop" I said laughing.

"Anyway, I thought about here cause it was closer to the bridge park, we could catch a lot of fun there you know"

"Oh yeah" I said nodding.

"Yeah" he said as he pushed me on the bed and we started kissing.
**********
"Good morning" he said as he walked up to the bed with a tray of tea, bread and jam.

"Breakfast in bed," I said as he pecked me. "you just ordered that right?" I asked.

"Yeah"

I started eating while he watched me.

"You want some?" I asked holding up the bread I had already rubbed the jam on. I thought it was wrong that I was eating and he was just looking.

"Nope, I can order something for myself, this is just for you"

"Alright" I said and kissed him then continued my meal.
We were on the bed all day, I lied in his arms while he was chatting with Mike.

I knew his password, could even pick his calls, reply some messages for him if he was in the loo, the trust became like a tight bond. I knew everything about him, his likes, dislike, and same with him.
At our evening stroll in the hotel, we seemed like couples already. It was way more than a relationship, it was something unique.

The next day, we went to Brooklyn bridge park.
There are so many stuff to do there, it was going to be fun all the way, so we decided to start up from Jane's carousel. Going round and round in the carousel, then we went to the water fountain, with it's beautiful scenery.
We sprinkle each other water, played like children, we were totally soaked.
After it all, we got a change of cloths.
We got dressed in jodhpur, long sleeve fitted shirt, boot and helmet. We wanted to go for a real horse riding at the beach.
We got into the same horse, I couldn't ride a horse but he could. I was seated right in front of him while he held me from behind, holding the rope and slowly moving the horse.

"We can go fast" he whispered to my ear.

"Don't" I said being serious and also scared. He laughed seeing my expression.

"You won't fall off, am here"

"Don't Dre" I yelled.

"Alright" he said as he chuckled.
After the lovely moments under the horizon, we went back to the hotel.
**********
The following day, we went back. I wanted to go on a rollercoaster, it's been long time since I had done that.
We went together, it was really huge, and kind of terrifying to me.
"Change of plans"

"Why?" He asked with a smile.

"This is scary, I can't go on that. Look at the water beneath it, if I fall off, I am landing straight into that water, look at the height, it is so deadly. Let's just go" I said and he guffawed.

"Heights should be part of your phobie"

"Whatever, like I said, change of plan"

"Ok, so what now?"

"I have an idea, let's go roller skating instead" I said as my lips curled with a smile.

"Nice" he accepted as he wanted to kiss me.

"We can't do that out here"

"And who's business is it, is not like am fucking you"

"Shut up" I said and gave him a quick pecked.
We went roller skating as I wanted.
The way we played and laughed drew so much attention.

"We should get going"

"Yeah, I think so too" he said nodding.
We left, while walking down, Dre began to pull me to some other place, an indoor activities, the bouldering wall climbing.

"This is a sport"

"Yeah, I know, let's try it"

"You are joking"

"No am not"

"You know I can't do this, I have never done this before"

"Everything has a first time"

"No, am not trying this" I said while laughing.
There were people doing the wall climbing, male, female, but I didn't want to.

"You can do it, you've got the muscles" I said and we laughed.

"The height isn't that much after all"

"Yeah, soo I will just watch you and encourage you, so you don't get to fall" I said.

"I won't" he said with a smile.
He took the next turn, while I was taking photos of him.

Within this period we took several photos, one couldn't differentiate between our phones, which one belongs to him and the one that belongs to me, because the two phone had all our photos in it. You could hardly find a personal photo that would give you a clue. His photo was my home screen and lock screen, same implies to his phone.

"Bravo" I said clapping when he came down.

"Grandmaster" he said and chuckled. He hugged me. "Did you miss me?" He asked while giving me a hug.

"You were right here, not like you made a journey. You're sweaty, we should go back now, you need to take a shower"

"As long as you will help me with that. I have no problem at all" he said holding my waist and kissing my neck.

"Shut up, naughty boy. Let's get going" I said holding his head and twirling it.

"Alright" we held hands and left.
***********
The next day was gonna be a great day, another day of fun catching day under the beautiful sunset.
We first started by going for swimming in the pop up pool. It was particularly nice.
At least I knew how to swim, not that well but I did try.
When it was time to leave, I felt we should still stay a little, I didn't want to go, we extended the time twice before we finally left.

"I'm famished" I said with a soft voice.

"Ok, let's get something then"

"Yeah, we should, we should try that" he said pointing.

"What?" I said as my eyes followed his finger to where he was pointing to.

"Luke's lobster" he said.

"Nah, I don't like lobster rolls"

"You would love it, I promise you. His lobsters are great and he sells a very sustainable sea food. This is new York best lobster roll"

"I still don't like it, it sucks"

"Just try it first" he said as he gently pulled me there.

"Dre stop, I don't want it" I said but his grip was too tight.
We got to that place and he ordered for a lobster roll.

"You will like it" he said.

"Aargh" I said as I rolled my eyes. "Fine" I concluded.

It was brought to the table and when I tasted it, it was totally amazing, they were fresh and delicious.
I really loved the seasoning and flavor.

"Taste good" I said not totally wanting to accept the fact that I loved it.

"I knew you will like"

"I didn't say I like it, I just said it is good, that's all"

"Alright ma'am" he said putting his fingers at his forehead. Then we got a raspberry lemonade.
We went back afterwards.
**********
The next day was a Saturday, we went
to the gym, rode a bicycle together, went for a picnic and later at night we went to the park bridge.
The lights were on and the gazing stars in the sky made everywhere look pretty. It was such a lovely view.
It was 9mp in the night, not much people were there, that created a peaceful and personal moment for us.
A place to unwind and relax, we had a romantic walk under the twilight and we felt the need to rest, we sat on the beach there.
"Let's do some love quoting?" He said.

"Hmm" I agreed as I nodded my head.

"You go first" He said.

"No, you go first"

"Okay, so here it goes, when I say I love you, I don't mean I love you more than you love me, I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have, I love you more than any distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could ever come between us, I love you more than words can ever express."He said. I could see the love in his eyes, this was more than a mere love quoting, it was something real.
I was already blushing, I couldn't help it again, I had to kiss him.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you" I said repeatedly. "Ok, my turn" I said and smiled.
"If water was your joy, I would get you the ocean, if the leaf were your happiness, I would get you a tree, if the sand were your smiles, I would get you the desert, because I love you with the all of my heart. To the world you are somebody, but to me, you are my entire world. I love you Dre" I said as I gave him a tight hug.

"You really mean that, don't you?"

"Yes, I do" I said as nibbled on his ear.
We were there for a while gazing at the wonderful sky before we left, the next morning, we were back to school.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

98.8K 5K 32
Xavier Quan knows more than anyone just how long painful memories can linger. After being the cause of his girlfriends death his senior year of high...
126K 3.6K 30
He hesitates for a moment before looking intensely at me. "Okay, you can date me Mia. But you have to keep up." he smirks. "Oh, my dear," I sa...
188 5 28
Everyone says love is blind and cruel. Bad things happen that cannot be reversed.. Jasmine believe everyone gave up on her, that nothing is left, but...
263 6 16
Bad Good boy Tyler seems to love flirting with cute girls especially Melanie. Cute Melanie met him in college,dreams of steamy moments with him and...