Forbidden ➳ Klaus Mikaelson...

By _FandomPrincess_

After graduating early and leaving mystic Falls Alexandria comes back. after 5 months of being away from her... More

The last dance
Klaus
The sun also rises
As I lay dying
The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Homecoming
The New Deal
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons/my own plot
The Departed
Growing Pains/The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We all go a little mad sometimes
O Come, All Ye Faithful
After School Special
Catch Me If You Can
A View To Kill
Author's Note
American Gothic
Pictures Of You
Bonus Chapter
Merry Christmas
ANNOYED
UPDATE!
FINALLY!!!
HELLOOOO!!
I LOVE Y'ALL

STOP MAN!!

577 7 1
By _FandomPrincess_

I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT THAT I GOT ON THIS BOOK FROM THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ACTUALLY SUPPORTING EVERYTHING THAT I DID FOR THIS BOOK.

NOW, THE REASON I'M DOING THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE IS BECAUSE I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, I WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL, LEARNING HOW TO WRITE PROPERLY AND ACTUALLY PUT STORIES TOGETHER AND ALL THAT SHIT!

SO, WHEN I LOOK BACK AT THE CHAPTERS I'VE NOTICED THE MISTAKES I MADE LIKE CHANGING PLOTS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY WHICH I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT BACK BECAUSE IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE I FINISHED THIS STORY!!

BUT, THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN COMMENTING ON MY STORY AND POINTING IT OUT...JUST DON'T READ MY BOOK IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT AT THIS POINT BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT!! I'VE GOTTEN SO MUCH SUPPORT FROM SOOOOO MANY PEOPLE AND FOR THAT I LOVE Y'ALL SO DAMN MUCH.

SO, UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING POSITIVE DON'T COMMENT AT THIS POINT.

HAVE A NICE DAY,
MYA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
33.6K 643 49
"I'm glad you came, Alex. Like it or not, when one refers to the Mikaelsons, they're referring to you, as well. Tonight will allow you to make up you...
30.8K 901 6
In which a Mikaelson and Salvatore fall in love but will their love last? Or In which the residents of Mystic Falls and New Orleans watch the life o...
60.6K 861 11
Klaus has been married even before he was turned she is also her mother was a witch and her father was a wolf so when they were turned by his mother...