Of Water and Ice: A Collectio...

QueenWritingStar

This is a collection of all my Gruvia oneshots! Each story is a stand alone read so you'll get something new... Еще

Hello!
Lying
It Should Of Been Me
Blue Skies
Movies
Letting Go
Fine
Reassuring
Flower Crown
Sweatshirts and Coffee
Water Body
Balloons
Can you feel the love tonight?
Broken
Immortal
Russian Roulette
Sit Down
Don't Cry
Water Lily Wedding
Cycle Of the Rain
Valentines Day??
Cold Feet
You're Hurting Me
Damp Skin
Mall Adventures
The Secret Admirer
Forgiving
Missing You
I've Got You
The Anniversary to Remember
A Chance Meeting
Snow Balls
Stuck In The Elevator
Labor
Rescued
Liquid Locket
Very Happy
Proposal
Hi!
Surprise
Lost
Mortifying Merch
The Secret Date
Hello!
A Royal Heart
Deserving of Love
Leave Me Alone
Sport
Heartbreak
Stairwell Kisses
Enough
Kiss Me
Double Date
Bruises
The Ex-Boyfriend
One More Time
Kiss as a lie
Go Get Your Happiness
Silver Shorelines
Gruvia Day 2019
Death n' Diamonds
Drabble
Candy
A Years Difference
Grains of Purple
The Legend Of The Lake
Upon The Frozen Lake
Only A Fairy Tale
To Learn To Love Again
Gruvia Week 2020: Day 1
Gruvia Week 2020: Day 2
Within The Darkness
A Touch Of A Hand
Promise Me
Ice Ice Baby?
The Melody Of Loving You
Gruvia Day 2020
Beautiful Revelations
As The World Caves In
Meme (Not a fic)
Frostbitten

Back to Those Summer Days

445 16 0
QueenWritingStar

"So you're leaving me?" Lyon said with an eye roll. "Lets just calm down before you do anything stupid."

He stood and walked towards Juvia, arms open ready to hug her. And normally it would work. She would blow off their arguments and his hurtful words and just run back to him like always.

But not anymore.

Anger took control as she took a step back, a clear sign of disinterest.

"No Lyon, Juvia is done with you." She spoke firmly. Her arms folded in front of her chest as she put her foot down. "Juvia won't tolerate your behavior."

The white haired man let out a obnoxious laugh. "Behavior? What am I a child? Juvia you got your head all mixed up so lets just go to bed and forget about this." He tried to reach for her again but she swatted his hand down.

"Juvia said no." Her chin tilted up as she stared into his eyes. "Juvia doesn't love you anymore."

It was his turn to step back. His eyes raked over her and then widened. "Whats his name."

"What?" She asked.

"What. Is. His. Name." He demanded.

Picking up her purse, she turned to the door. "It doesn't matter whether there is another person or not. What matters is that we are done, so don't accuse Juvia of something that never happened. You might not be the best person but Juvia would never sink that low, she has enough dignity to walk away without the lust of another person." Her head snapped towards him and she scowled. "Unlike you."

Before Lyon could react she was already slamming to door shut to their now un-shared apartment and got into her car. There she let the tears fall and her body shook her core. She couldn't believe she did that. She couldn't believe she had the strength to get out of a terrible relationship before things got worse.

She wouldn't have if it wasn't for him though. Taking out her phone she opened the text message from her old friend, the one she fell in love with years ago.

They had gone to elementary, middle and high school together and she remembers how she used to fawn and chase after him in those time. Before they started college in the fall, summer belonged to them.

She recalls all the blissful moments they shared on their dates. It was a romantic summer fling that movies and book could only dream of capturing. And she can remember the heartbreak of them departing to their separate places. The phone call after the airport drop off and the amount of tears shed as she knew she wouldn't be able to hold him in her arms for a few years.

The was a pain of knowing that he could easily forget about her and move on. fall in the arms of another girl and be happier than they would be together. She tried to move on but every time she closed her eyes, she was transported back to the lake side when he said "i love you." for the first time.

It hurt when their phone calls and texts died off and how during her darkest moments she couldn't call him. So when she started dating Lyon, it felt wrong. She tried to make the best of it and at first he was sweet but then she stopped caring about her treatment because if she couldn't have the man who respected her and treated her like a goddess, there was no point.

But then one night after a massive fight between them, she didn't know what to do. She was all alone in Levy's apartment where she was staying the night and clicked his contact by mistake. Her tears were clear through the phone and by the time she finished her speech, he was coasting her through her sobs.

"Im so sorry Juv. I wish I was there."

"You do?" She sniffled and hugged her knees tighter.

"Well yeah, you didn't think I would just forget about you like that?"

And she felt horrible. She cried harder as she realized that the man she loved was still hers after all this time, that in one word they could be together once more. Her cries became joyful as he said he was coming back home for the summer time and she knew what she had to do.

As the months passed she found herself growing further and further apart from Lyon and when she found out about him cheating, it was almost numbing and freeing at the same time.

So her she sat, free of Lyon and tears in her eyes.

She looked down at her phone and sent a text before speeding off towards her destination. Her heart was beating faster than a drum and her palms began to sweat. She ignored every text and call from her ex-boyfriend and refused to go back to him. She knew her worth and it was time for the old confident Juvia to stand again.

she parked the car quickly and barely locked it as she raced onto the beach. Stopping in her tracks she saw him. His back towards her as he looked out to the ocean. The sea was special to them.

Without missing a beat she raced towards him and he spun around just in time to catch her in his arms. Her eyes shined bright as she caught a glimpse of him.

He looked just as before but with hair that needed a cut and arms that showed his daily gym routine.

"Hi." Her smile couldn't be contained as her eyes never left his.

"Hi" He repeated.

The stood holding each other for what seemed like an eternity. The waves crashed slowly behind them as she took this moment to brush her fingers on his cheek.

"Juvia missed you." She whispered. She wasn't sure if things were actually gonna pick up from the summer and she hoped that it wouldn't end just as quick.

He smiled before brushing their noses together. "I missed you more." He said before kissing her.

It was like fireworks. She hadn't felt this warmth in what felt like eons as his hand pulled her closer. Her arms went around his neck and deepened their kiss further. This felt right. This felt like home and it felt like freedom and happiness.

Their kiss finished but their hands never moved. He wiped the tears pricking the corner of her eyes and took her hand before walking down to the shore.

"I'm moving back home." He stated and her head snapped to his.

"What? But Juvia thought-"

"Ehh the school wasn't for me. I felt lonely and the program wasn't even that great. Plus." He leaned towards her. "I couldn't take not being near you when ever I pleased."

She giggled as he kissed her hand and spun her around before grabbing her waist and pulling her close. "Hearing you cry that night on the phone made me realize just how unhappy I was. No matter how bright the sun shined, there was this cloud hanging over me and i knew that you were the only one to clear my sky."

"Hmm college made you a poet Gray-sama." She hummed before pecking his lips. "But Juvia feels the same way. Now lets go get food!"

He laughed before following her to her car. She tossed him the keys and drove off towards their favorite restaurant. The window blew through the windows and through her blue locks. The music played as he rested his free hand on her thigh and told her all about how awful his roommate was and what it was like there.

It took her back to when they had their first date. The beach, then dinner at Cana's Diner. It felt right to be back in that mind frame.

"So tell me about this boyfriend?" He said over the music and she let out a pout.

"no Gray-sama is gonna make fun of Juvia."

"I promise I won't."

"Fine!' She said before whispering the name.

"LYON? No wonder you weren't happy. I may have been friends with him but there is no way in hell he could have treated you better than me."

"You have a point."

They parked the car and before getting out, Gray asked another question. "Was the sex good?"

"Gray!"

"I'm kidding!" He laughed.

She ignored him and shot him a glare before taking his arm and walking inside.

----

Thank you to everyone who leaves comments!!! 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

28.3K 683 17
After the millionth rejection from Gray Juvia snaps. Over and over she thinks she might have a chance, there might be a spark but he flips the switch...
20.1K 715 37
[ WARNING: old ] Gruvia one-shots.
12.2K 531 23
Gray finally realized his love for Juvia and starts dating her. One day, Gray sketches out a small plan in order to surprise Juvia for her birthday...
11.1K 745 36
One year has passed since Lucy had her book published, As time passed Gray forgets his promise about taking Juvia's feelings seriously and giving her...