Accidentally Dating Cedric

By egotisticalasshole

- A shifting story - No, Cedric will not die - Friends to lovers, a shit ton of drama and of course, spice. More

Introduction
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
---
23
24
25
26
27
---
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
The End
Bonus

17

9.5K 355 2.4K
By egotisticalasshole

"Fuck you, you dirty slut"
-
-
-

In front of us is a ravine that looks like one from a fairy tale.

There's a river over a bank of rocks that has lily pads floating in it, along with ducks swimming around. I can hear the whooshing of the water as it flows over the smooth rocks, creating a very peaceful sound.

The big meadow isn't too interesting, but the grass is short, and it looks soft for sitting on. There are trees surrounding the entire place, fencing it in as if it was on purpose.

Why have I never heard of this place before?

"Cedric, it's beautiful! How did you find it?"

He smiles at the excitement in my eyes.

"I couldn't sleep last night so, I went exploring. I came across it and my mind immediately wandered to you. I just knew I had to take you here after we got closer," he explains with a slight blush creeping upon his face.

I'm at a loss for words. His thoughtfulness mixed with the beauty of this place makes the whole situation surreal.

I wrap my arms around his torso and put my head on his chest.

He returns the embrace and I can't help but notice how good it feels to hold him. His body heat and us being so close creates the familiar electricity between us.

After a minute or so, I let go and take his hand. I lead him over to the bank of the river.

We both sit down on dry rocks next to each other. I feel his gaze so I look over and meet his longing gray eyes.

"What?" I question.

"You truly don't realize the effect you have on me do you?" He says it more as a statement rather than a question.

I feel my face heat up so I look down.

"I doubt I have that big of an effect, I'm not even doing anything," I scoff.

I would like to believe I make him feel even a fraction of the way he makes me, but I suck at this kind of stuff. He's so good at flirting and making me nervous or whatever but I, on the other hand, mostly just go with the flow, hoping whatever I say works out for the best.

"Bella, you don't see yourself clearly enough, love. The way you hold yourself with so much confidence, yet, at the same time, the way you get all nervous and blushy for God knows what reason, makes you the most alluring person I've ever met," he says in a sincere tone.

"Plus, the fact that you play hard to get definitely adds to it," he winks.

I roll my eyes.

"Cedric, the reason I get all "blushy" or whatever you called it is because of you. I've gone my whole life without having another person make me nervous, yet here you are, making me blush every other second," I throw my hands up, exasperated.

"You're so composed all the time, if I'm having an effect on you, don't worry, you're hiding it well," I say in a slightly annoyed tone as I pick up a stick and start drawing in the sand absentmindedly.

I feel him scoot closer to me and he uses his hand to turn my face towards his.

"Maybe you don't notice, but trust me when I say, I am anything but composed. You should've seen my face when you were drawing on my back earlier, I'm sure it was red as a tomato," he laughs.

I can't contain my smile as a big grin forms on my face.

"Or even after our conversation on Monday. You weren't the only one heading back to your dormitory feeling nervous," he continues, still staring into my eyes intently, making sure I'm listening to every word.

I roll my eyes.

He's definitely exaggerating, however he's feeling.

"You know, you roll your eyes so much that I'm pretty sure they're gonna get stuck back there one day," he jokes.

I go in to playfully slap his arm, but he grabs my wrist first.

He has a devilish smirk on his face.

He pulls me into him so my back is to his chest.

I try to squirm away, but he doesn't budge.

"Really, Cedric? Let me go," I laugh.

I feel his cool breath fan my neck.

"Make me,"

This is the second time he's said that, except this time, I can't run away. I freeze in place, unable to come up with a witty comeback.

He must know the effect those two words have on me.

I feel his lips touch my neck as they did earlier.

Butterflies swarm in my stomach, and my heart beats really loud. I wouldn't be surprised if he could hear it.

Blood rushes to my cheeks and I'm, once again, unable to form any coherent thoughts or words.

Though I can't deny the fact that hit lips feel amazing on my skin, I'm going to get him back for this in the one way I know how.

He slowly moves his lips up to my jawline. I need to pull away again before he gets to my mouth.

"Cedric," I breathe.

"Mhm?" He hums.

"Kiss me," I whisper.

He stops kissing my jaw and immediately turns me to face him with eyes full of confidence and lust.

Just when his lips are millimeters away, I stand up and run away to the field chuckling.

I turn around and see him still sitting on the rock, his jaw practically to the floor.

I fall to the grass in a fit of laughter. His face is priceless.

I'm on my back staring straight up at the sky, and before I know it, he's hovering over me, obstructing my view.

His hands are on either side of my head and his knees on either side of my legs.

I smile up at him innocently and he has a playful look on his face.

"I did not appreciate that stunt there, Maxwell. That was very cruel," he says, trying his best to keep a straight face.

I slowly sit up, bringing my face within centimeters of his, forcing him to sit up as well.

"Oh yeah? What're you gonna do about it?" I tease.

"When you finally let me kiss you, you'll see what I'm gonna do about it," he smirks.

Blood immediately rushes to my face and I feel my cheeks get scorching hot.

"How are you so good at this stuff?" I whisper.

He chuckles and puts back his evil smirk on his face.

"That's not all I'm good at," he winks.

I put my face in my hands to hide my crimson blush.

He needs to stop being so damn flirty.

Out of nowhere, rain immediately starts pouring down on us, and within a minute, I'm drenched.

This isn't good. In between periods I changed into a more comfortable white blouse but that's definitely gone sheer now.

I look up from my hands and Cedrics eyes are on my shirt that is completely see-through, with his mouth slightly ajar.

I snap my finger in front of his face.

"Hey, eyes up here, mister," I say firmly.

He clears his throat and pulls off his ifonter, jade green hoodie over his head. As he's pulling it off, his shirt comes up a bit and for a second I'm able to see his defined abs.

He snaps his finger in my face.

"Eyes up here," he mocks me with a smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes and he hands me his sweatshirt.

"Cedric, it's okay, it's just rain. It's not even cold," I assure him.

He raises an eyebrow and looks down at my shirt and up to my face again.

"As long as you keep your eyes up, you'll be fine," I scoff.

"Oh, trust me, I don't want you to cover up. I just don't want any of these other boys to see what's mine," he smirks.

Holy fuck.

I take a deep breath.

"For the last time Ced, I'm not yours," I say as I start to put on his hoodie.

"Not yet," he smiles.

Immediately, I'm drowned in his intoxicating scent when the hoodie slips over my head. The firewood and Axe smell cause me to miss his touch, even though I haven't been ten minutes without it.

I finally get it on and I turn to face him. His thin, cotton t-shirt clings to his body from the rain and I can almost make out all the muscles poking through it. I slowly trail my eyes up his torso, up his defined collarbone, to his hair. It's a shade darker, and it's now messy and slicked down from the rain.

I thought he couldn't get any more attractive, but something about his hair being wet just was.

I see his eyes wandering all over me, and he's subconsciously moving his tongue on his inner cheek.

Before I get a chance to stop him, he slings me over his shoulder once again.

"I could get used to seeing you in my clothes, Maxwell," he says in a flirtatious tone as he walks towards the school.

"And why is that?" I question innocently.

"Because you look hot as fuck," he says in a low voice matter of factly.

I know how to mess with him a little.

I slowly lift the bottom of the back of his shirt ever so slightly and slide my fingers underneath. I start to draw shapes and squiggles like I did earlier, but this time, directly on his skin.

"Fuck," I hear him breathe.

"And you say you don't know the effect you have on me," he teases.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Ced," I reply innocently as I continue to draw.

We're finally under some cover from the rain, probably the bridge leading from Hagrid's hut to the school, so I decide to take my hands out from under his shirt in case there happen to be people around.

After a few more minutes, he stops walking and slowly puts me down.

I look up at him and meet his gray eyes. Water droplets drip down his face from his hair.

I put my hand softly on the side of his face and use my thumb to trace across his bottom lip.

He sighs and puts his forehead to mine.

"Why won't you let me kiss you?" He asks quietly.

I chuckle.

"Where's the fun in that?" I ask innocently.

He rolls his eyes.

"I'm serious. Do you not like me like that? Because I totally understand," he assures me.

"Diggory, I want to kiss you more than anything else, trust me. I just don't see what's the rush, we have so much time," I shrug.

"That's true. It feels like I've known you for ages rather than a week and a half," he sighs.

His minty breath fans across my face, making me long for more.

"We should probably head to dinner, Snape tends to get really pissy when students come in late," I say, unwillingly.

"I guess you're right," he concedes as he stands back up straight.

We head to the great hall where the doors are still closed and students are waiting to be let in.

"Diggory!" Four boys, I recognize from our year exclaim when they see him.

"So, you and Maxwell, huh?" One boy, Kyle Raymond, says with a smug smile as he approaches us, spotting our hands laced together.

"He wishes," I scoff.

"So you're still on the table?" Another boy, Jackson Angel, asks me with a smirk.

"Wouldn't you like to-"

"No, she's not. So I'd best advise that you back off before I make you," Cedric threatens him, cutting me off.

Jack puts his hands up defensively.

"Woah Diggory, calm down it was just a question," he backtracks.

Ced takes a deep breath.

"Sorry man, I just need to make sure no one gets the wrong idea about her relationship status," he explains in a calmer tone.

"Excuse me, I'm right here. And for the record, yes, I am single. 100% single thank you very much," I say, enunciating each word while glaring up at Cedric.

"And Diggory, I advise that you stop speaking on my behalf if you hope that something more develops between us in the future, because I do not appreciate being treated like a child," I threaten.

It's not that I am opposed to being his girlfriend, not at all. It just really gets on my nerves when people speak for me and make things up on my behalf.

"Damn Cedric, you got a feisty one on ya," a third boy, Mason Kennedy, laughs while punching Cedric in the shoulder.

"Tell me about it," he chuckles while meeting his eyes with mine.

The doors swing open, revealing the beautiful dining hall.

I look up at Cedric.

"I'll see you after dinner for a little?" I ask him hopefully.

"Of course," he says as he kisses the top of my head.

I let go of his hand and head over to my usual spot where Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise are already sitting.

The only open seat is next to Malfoy.

As I sit down, he doesn't even acknowledge me.

I roll my eyes.

"Hello? Anyone home?" I say sarcastically as I snap my finger in his face.

He doesn't even blink.

"Stop being an idiot Malfoy. I didn't do anything wrong, and we both know it," I scoff.

"Seriously, Malfoy, this is so petty and stupid," says Crabbe in an irritated voice.

"We aren't in the first year anymore, Draco, so how about you stop being a little bitch," Blaise chides.

Damn, I guess his mood is pissing off more people than I thought.

Goyle grunts in agreement as he stuffs everything in sight in his mouth.

Malfoy scoops some soup in his bowl without saying a word.

"He'll come around," Blaise assures me in a low voice that no one else can hear.

We chat amongst ourselves like usual for the rest of dinner, but Malfoy doesn't say one word the whole time.

Okay, now I'm really starting to get pissed off.

I turn to him.

"Malfoy, I don't know who the fuck shoved a stick this far up your ass, but this is going too far. I did nothing wrong and you sure as hell know it. Just because we no longer have the flirty part of our friendship doesn't mean we still can't be friends," I'm on my feet at this point, my voice rising with every sentence he ignores.

"I understand if you feel single and lonely, but you don't get to fucking take it out on me, you understand? I don't know if what you need is something to get your frustration out on, or if you just need to get fucking laid, but this is not the way to handle your emotions. I'm tired of you acting like a dumb little bitch boy because your too selfish to actually be happy for me for once in your entire fucking life," I'm pretty much shouting by the last sentence, and the whole hall has gone silent, listening to us.

He nonchalantly takes another bite of his apple, clears his throat, and looks up at me.

"Fuck you, you dirty slut," he says, enunciating each word loud and clear.

The rage I've been holding in boils up inside of me to the point where I'm seeing red and I'm about to explode.

In one fluid motion, I've chucked his apple in the trash can and slapped him right across the face.

Hard.

"Sheesh," I hear Blaise say under his breath.

Commotion erupts from the entire dining hall as I storm out, my hands balled in fists, and a stream of cuss words flowing from my mouth.

-

Authors note: to give you guys a visual, this is what I pictured Cedric's hoodie looking like while writing!

Make sure to vote and leave feedback in the comments. Thank you all so much for 1.2k reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 4.2K 67
draco x reader. ➥ COMPLETED
368K 8.3K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
73.3K 1.6K 19
Just read it. I know ya want to 🥰
60.9K 1.7K 32
*You don't need to read the prequel in order to understand the sequel. There's a recap chapter after the intro!* (This one's much better anyways) The...