He'll always be mine.

By aurorasmiles

First book: He'll always be mine. (Completed) Second book : He's all yours (ongoing) Arrio Sandoval, future... More

Rejection. (Part1)
Mate (part2)
New car (part3)
Hickie(p4)
Dinner (p5)
Dana's house. (P6)
Intruder. (P7)
Til death. (P8)
Werewolf? (P9)
Strange. (P10)
The ring (P11)
The twins. (P12)
Twenty bucks. (P13)
Help (P14)
Sleepover (P15)
Scream (P16)
Murder. (P17)
Let me out! (P18)
Pack doctor (P19)
WWDD? (P20)
Chasing mate (P21)
She's back (P22)
Awkward. (P23)
Moving in? (P25)
He's mine (P26)
Ceremony (P27)
F monday (P28)
Lesbian? (P29)
Family time. (P30)
Defeated (P31)
Love? (P32)
Safe and sound (P33)
Me? (P34)
Found him. (P35)
Darth Vader? (P36)
Father in law. (P37)
Escaped! (P38)
Finally (P39)
My Sweet Zeke (P40)
Truly I love you (P41)
Not the end. (42)
The end (43)
Epilogue (P44)

Magic (P24)

9.1K 469 45
By aurorasmiles

Arrio's POV.
Waking up alone

"Today is my Arri's ceremony. Everything needs to perfect." My mom announces as she walks into the kitchen.  She goes around tasting every food item, making sure it pleases her tongue buds.  I chuckle as I continue eating my cereal.

We'll be having other alphas and pack members coming for my ceremony. Many bring their children who are of age to look for their mate if they still haven't found one.

Only a few know about me finding my mate so they'll definitely be a lot of girls who have their eyes on being the next Luna. I would say boys too but they all know me as a straight guy. But who knows anymore these days, I might still have some males hitting on me.

As I start to wash my dishes, Samantha decides to purr in my ear  "I got that Alpha." And takes my dishes.

"I'm not alpha yet Samantha." I take back the dishes and continue washing them. My mother told me this morning that I can't let any female do a thing for me. If I do then they'll be taking it as a hint. So my job is to avoid it at any cost.

"Call me Sammi." She says reaching for my dishes again. I move them to the side then rinse them.

"Arrio, come here dear." My mom calls for me. I leave the dishes to dry and  blow off this Samantha. My mother wraps her arm around mine and walks me out the kitchen. "Good job Arri. Kai will be so proud." Axel purrs .

"That's all I want in this world. To see my Mate proud of me being his mate." I raise my head and we head to my dads office. He's on the phone when we arrive so we silently take our seats till he's done.

He hangs up and looks at me. "Xander Yates from the Blood Moon pack will be meeting us today."

"The one who wanted to switch to our pack with his mate?" I ask.

"Yes him and his mate will be meeting us. Turns out his mate lives in town but she's not a werewolf." I nod as he continues telling me all the people who will be coming today.

"You nervous?" Dean asks as we play our video game.

"Fucking hell yes." I sigh "I wish Kai was here. He would definitely help with my nerves." I hope I have some time to pick him up before the ceremony. I don't think I'll be able to do this without him.

"Yep that's what mates are for." He says quietly. I glance at him. He still has a month till he finds his mate. Well if he's lucky anyways.

"So how long have you liked Kai?" I ask. He drops the control and stares at me with wide eyes. "You're too obvios bro." I put mine down as well and turn to look at him "So?"

"Ugh. I'm sorry man." He avoids looking at me. I place a hand on his shoulder making him look at me again.

"Don't be. There's nothing wrong with having a crush." I smile . "I just didn't know you went that way."

"Haha you mean you didn't know I was gay?" He asks. I nod and laugh as well. "To be fair I didn't know either, till I saw Kai."

"Seriously dude?"

"Sha bro" I punch him in the arm and we laugh. "But yeahhh . My first thought when I saw him was 'damn he's cute' " he chuckles . "Oh man Remus's reaction was 'we're gay?' I was 'uhh shouldn't you know' he just laughed at me and said 'I don't know. I don't care about gender.' "

"Ha i guess our wolves just keep their mind open for whoever is their mate."

"Yeah i guess." Our laughs slow down and we sit for awhile in a comfortable silence. "I have to admit that when I found out Kai was your mate I was pretty envíos of you." Dean frowns and looks away.

"Yeah. Then I rejected him. You probably wanted to kick my ass."

"Ha! Ya I did" he laughs again and shakes his head. "But a part of me was happy because I was hoping he could be mine then."

"What the fuck?" I glare playfully then throw a punch which he ducks then jumps at me. He throws me on the ground and puts me in headlock.  "I allowed that." I grunt out. He continues laughing and lets me go.

We haven't laughed together in a long time. It feels good to be like this with my best friend again.

"I just want to meet my mate already." I look at Dean and smile. He smiles back "three more weeks."

"Oh seriously? I thought it was still over a month."

"Shows how much you care." He jokes.

We continue wresting until it's time for my first meeting.  Man I'll officially be the Alpha tonight.

I walk around in the hall because Axel is at it today. He's been super excited but he won't tell me why.

"Meet me by the elevator." My mom orders . I don't bother answering and go anyways. As I wait I think of how I could've kidnapped my mate instead of playing video games. However if I had done that then I wouldn't have been able to cut the tension between Dean and I.

Both are important to me and I already moved up with Kai the moment I took that necklace off. So it was good I stayed behind and was able to get along again with Dean.

"Here!" My mother cheerfully says. I smile and lean on the wall that's across from the elevator.

The elevator dings and the doors open. "Mate!" Axel yelps. I stand up straight and look for him. "That thing is harming him!" Axel growls.

I watch as he grabs my mate making him trip as they walk out. I move forward  and glare at the thing. I notice my mate pull away from him from the side of my eye, so I turn to look at him.

His eyes change as he walks to me. The pull feels stronger than it did last night. He stands in front me and whispers. "Hi."

"Hi." I whisper back. So this is how it was supposed to feel from the beginning. This feels amazing. I take a step forward "How are you doing?" I ask.

"Perfect." He sighs. Because you are perfect .

He lifts up his head and I grin as he sniffs around. "Yes mate . Come closer" I close my eyes and focus on his scent as well. I open my eyes again to see the pest with his arms wrapped around my mate. "No!" Axel growls.

"Oh hey kid." He taunts me as he turns him around. He looks into my eyes as he kisses my mates head. Smirking he bends down and whispers in my mates ear "you're mine."

"That's it!" Axel growls . He tries to surface but i hold him back which makes me release a growl out loud.

Kai looks back at me and reaches out  for mynhand. Axel stays silent and lets me have full control. I hear a soft sigh escape his mouth the moment our fingers touch.

"So this is what you meant by magic." He says before letting go.

The bird head stops and stares at my mate . "What?" He asks through clenched teeth. My mate blinks rapidly as he stares back at the hewitch.

"Hurry up slow pokes." The girl who they came with pulls Kai away from the wart face. "I have an important meeting to go to with my fiancé."

Fiancé? Wait is she Xander's mate?

My mom leaves with our omega once we reach the Room. When I enter I walk to stand behind my dad at the end of the table. Dean's there already doing  the same with his dad. Xander sits next to my dad on his right and the witch sits to his right. Kai sits next to Dean's dad and the beast stands right behind him. Fucking creep.

"Thank you for meeting us today." The girl grins at us. I can't remember her name.

"Of course Ms.Loyd." my dad says. "Soon to be Mrs. Yates." She giggles and blushes looking at her mate. "So Xander, you wanted to transfer to our pack with your m-"

"Fiancé." Ms. Loyd interrupts. She winks at my dad then signals towards Kai .  I raise a brow at her then look at Kai who's too busy with twirling in his chair. She takes advantage of his distraction and signals a shush gesture.

My dad nods. "They think he still doesn't know about mates." He links us three . I hide my chuckle with a cough.  "Yes fiancé. So does that me you're be living in our villa or just in town?"

If they move in, then that means Kai will be able to come over more.

"Villa sir. We both decided that it would be good for the both of us." Xander says.

"Can I move here too?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 150K 37
Sven Gale has been rejected. It is final. I mean all the bullying, all the bad treatment, all the harsh words they sucked, but nothing broke his hear...
10.3K 338 16
×Completed Short Story× Bullet Conri is a typical "human" loner Emo boy who knows about the werewolves and was rejected by his first mate Dez, a warr...
27.1K 967 15
"I, Alpha Killan Raiden Leonidas, hereby reject you as my mate." When Ackerly Ciro Galeno heard these rejection from his mate because his sexual orie...
172K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...