He'll always be mine.

By aurorasmiles

First book: He'll always be mine. (Completed) Second book : He's all yours (ongoing) Arrio Sandoval, future... More

Rejection. (Part1)
Mate (part2)
New car (part3)
Hickie(p4)
Dinner (p5)
Dana's house. (P6)
Intruder. (P7)
Til death. (P8)
Werewolf? (P9)
Strange. (P10)
The ring (P11)
The twins. (P12)
Twenty bucks. (P13)
Help (P14)
Sleepover (P15)
Scream (P16)
Murder. (P17)
Let me out! (P18)
Pack doctor (P19)
WWDD? (P20)
Chasing mate (P21)
Awkward. (P23)
Magic (P24)
Moving in? (P25)
He's mine (P26)
Ceremony (P27)
F monday (P28)
Lesbian? (P29)
Family time. (P30)
Defeated (P31)
Love? (P32)
Safe and sound (P33)
Me? (P34)
Found him. (P35)
Darth Vader? (P36)
Father in law. (P37)
Escaped! (P38)
Finally (P39)
My Sweet Zeke (P40)
Truly I love you (P41)
Not the end. (42)
The end (43)
Epilogue (P44)

She's back (P22)

9.2K 453 45
By aurorasmiles

Kai's POV
After the escape.

I do face plant as I shut my eyes. I can't believe werewolves are real. Maybe that's why that wolf attacked my car . He probably could smell another wolf on it. "Yeah, no." Loki says "that was Axel, his wolf.  He was pissed because you accepted the rejection."

"Rejection? What are you talking about Willis?"

"Mate rejected you remember."

"The wolf rejected me? Axel?"

Loki sighs "no Arrio rejected you, he said 'I Arrio Sandoval, Soon to be Alpha of the Lotus Pack .."

"Reject you, Kai Lloyd, as my mate and future Luna." I finish the statement. The pain in my chest is back again "As my mate? Like he rejected me as his soulmate?" I ask sadden from the news.

"Yes." He whispers.

"W-why would he do that. Was I not good enough?" I ask.

"No no that's not it! He was just confused because we were males."

"Because he wasn't gay? Wait did I force him to be gay?!" Shit now I feel terrible. You never throw yourself at a straight guy unless he's giving hints that he's interested then yes. Mm actually no, don't do that because they could just be playing you then one day call you behind the school and jump your ass with all his friends..

"You remember that?"

"Wait did that really happen? Is that why I could picture it so well"

"Yeah it happened in elementary."

"Who the fuck tricked me!?" I shout.

I hear  a car door slam. Shit he's back. I didn't even realize because I was too busy thinking of that memory.

"Sorry i noticed but I thought this was more important."

"Oh no worries dude." I cover myself and pretend to go to sleep.

"Kai!" Zeke shouts as he slams the front door. Jeez he acts like he paid for those doors.  "Kai!?" He shouts again taking heavy steps up the stairs. "Kai-"

"I'm trying to fucking sleep here!" I yell, sitting back up and glaring at the tall brown haired man in front of me. "What the hell do you want that couldn't wait till morning ?"

He glares at me and trudges to my side of the bed. Subconsciously I lift the blanket to cover everything besides my eyes . "Why the fuck did you hang up on me?" He asks ripping the sheet out of my bare hands.

"Did you just wake me up for that question?" I grit my teeth. "Better yet, did you drive all the way back to town for that question?"

"Answer my question!" He shouts grabbing my wrists and scaring me in the processs. A few tears built up in my eyes causing him to back off. "I'm sorry Kai. I just got scared that something happened to you. " he lets go.

"I was with my friends and we were watching movies. " i answer quietly.

He raises a brow "So you didn't answer my calls nor my messages because you were watching movies?" Mmm shit I know where this is going. "What are the rules Kai?"

"Toansweryourcall" I mumble.

"What was that?" he lifts my chin.

"Hands off warlock!" What the hell you talking about now wolf?

"Kai?"

"Oh Um to answer your call. Always. No matter where I'm at, and if I can't answer them to message you at least." I hate this rule because sometimes he would call me during a test and I was scared that they would accuse me of cheating .

"So why didn't you?" He lets go off my chin "What's the point of having a phone if you're not going to use it anyways?"

"I didn't notice your calls?" I question. Yeah technically I didn't . I was passed out. Well I did notice them when I woke up.

"Where's your phone?" He asks standing up.

"It's.." i check under my pillow "shit." I stand up and crouch under the bed to see if it fell . "Damn."

"Kai." Zeke warns me for my language.

"Sorry " i mutter and go into my closet. I search around the floor then I head to my bathroom .

"You can't find it?" Zeke asks.

"No." I crunch up nose. "Where the hell could it be".

"I'll call" Zeke takes out his phone and dials me. I wait patiently and keep my ears alert. "I'm calling" I walk out my room and head downstairs.

"Umm Kai."

"Yeah what's up?"

"I think-"

"Kai! Did you find it?" Zeke walks down the stairs.

"He's annoying." Loki grumbles.

"Nope." I sit down on the couch. "I don't know where it could be." He sits next to me and wraps an arm around me. We sit in a comfortable silence for a bit before I was reminded of something . "Weren't you coming back till tomorrow morning?"

He chuckles. "Yeah i was supposed to but I was too worried about you that I drove back."

"Won't you get in trouble?"

"Kai I'm the boss."

"You are?" I ask. "Wait. What do you do again?" He looks at me with a blank stare.

He smiles quite creepily I may add "I do things that help me afford anything I want" he boops my nose then lifts me up with him. "Come. Let's go to bed."
We walk upstairs but I decide to turn left. "Where are you going?"

"To bed?"

"But you always sleep with me." He speaks softly.

"Yeah I know, but I want to sleep in my own bed" actually it's Loki who wants to but I won't be telling him that.

"Ha. Ok we'll see how that goes." Zeke taunts and walks to his room. I flip him the bird, more like his back the bird and close the door to my room. Bitch thinks I can't.

"Why did you want to sleep alone anyways?"

"I only sleep with mate."

"You've slept next to him once bro. You sound fucking desperate." I tuck myself in this lonely bed.

"You're not alone. I'm here now Kai and I'll make sure to stay awake so you won't get nightmares."

"But don't you need to sleep?"

"I've been sleeping for years Kai, I'll be good. "

"Ok.. explain that to me tomorrow. Oh are you going to still show me that thing or whatever in the forest?"

"No not tonight. I think you need a restful night." He says. I nod then doze off to sleep

"Wakey wakey Mr. Kai-bear." Kai-bear? Only one person calls me that. I open my eyes and throw the blanket off. "Woah I knew you missed me."

"Scar!" I shout and jumped out of bed and unto her "Has it already been four weeks?" I ask letting go.

"Nope but I came back to share some amazing news. So hurry and get ready because we're going to ihop." She leaves me alone and heads downstairs......

"Why are we here again?" Zeke grumbles.

"You old man. Why must you always complain." She continues eating her tower of diabetes.

"So whats the news?" I ask taking a bite of my sausage. She smiles then looks towards the door that a man had just entered. He's a werewolf. I think  at the same time as Loki.  Wait how did I know that?

She calls him over and he takes a seat next to him. "We're getting married." She spits out surprising us, including the werewolf.

"Scarlet." Zeke says in that tone.

"He's the one." She says staring at Zeke

"You mean?" He asks not even glancing at the man.

"Yes." She answers, smiling at the man . Wow she's never even looked at her ex like that and I thought she was in love with his ass.

"I'm confused." I mutter and take a drink of my Apple juice. I look at the man "So who are you?" I ask pointing at him with my fork.

He smiles and chuckles "Xander Yates. I am her m-"

"Fiancé. My fiancé." She cuts off the Strong man.

"Nuh-uh! That is definitely not what he was going to say." I claim. "M-mfiance? The fuck? That's not even a word."

"Ok we're going home." Zeke pulls me up with him as he glares at me for cussing.

"Ok come on scar and m-fiancé" I wink and Zeke continues pulling me outside.  I look behind me and see them all cuddling. "So where are you from?"

"He's from Farmington."

"Farmington? Like you mean Farmington the town next door?

"Yep yep." She says skipping along with this scary man.

"So you mean to tell me that you been leaving every two weeks for four weeks just to visit someone who is just ten minutes away?" She shares a cheeky smile. "Why couldn't you just go once a week or something it's not far to drive .

"Because it takes awhile to convince him of letting me come back."

I look at Xander. "Letting you? What the?"

"You know how it is when you meet your umm your fiancé." He scratche the back of his neck.

"Actually I don't." I say "I'm only seventeen . I've never had a fiancé." He looks at me confused. Bitch I'm confused as well.

"Let's just go." Zeke grumbles.

"This just got interesting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
3.9K 216 6
SAMPLE NOVEL! ------------ Can a banished rogue ever join another pack? - By law. . . They can not. No Alpha will ever accept a banished rogue onto t...
41.7K 1.6K 38
No female had ever been an Alpha, and as the successor of her father, Abigail knew it was selfish to want to be the first, as the law strictly asked...
28K 1.2K 35
Malakai Ross (Kai) is a human orphan ready to be on his own. He is sick of the bullying from students at school, specifically Jake, and the abuse at...