IMPERIAL ◼TONY STARK◼

By mikammadi

𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 Audelia Mott... More

𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
SIXTY-NINE
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕩
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕩 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
one hundred nine
PART EIGHT
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty-one
one hundred twenty-two
one hundred twenty-three
one hundred twenty-four
one hundred twenty-five
one hundred twenty-six
one hundred twenty-seven

one hundred sixteen

2.7K 113 12
By mikammadi

"We know the how, now we need to figure out the when and the where," the team listened intently as Audelia spoke, turning from the screens behind her to face the team, Steve and Tony right by her side as she looked around at everyone, determination written on her face. 

"Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones," Steve spoke.

"Or, you can substitute encounter with damn near killed by," Tony interjected as Deli shot him a look.

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history," Bruce interjected as he paced the room, shaking his head at the mere thought.

"Our history," Audelia commented. "So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in."

"Which means we have to pick our targets," Clint concluded as Tony snapped his fingers at him.

"Correct,"

"Let's start with the Aether," Steve turned to look at their Asgardian friend. "Thor, what do you know?"

The entire team turned to face Thor, who was sat in a chair in the corner of the room. Sunglasses covered his eyes, what sounded like snores flowing trough his mouth.

"Is he asleep?" Natasha questioned as Deli grumbled under her breath.

"No, no I'm pretty sure he's dead,"

With a partially awake Thor now standing in front of the hologram screens as the rest of the team sat around, waiting for his information, they all already knew they were in for quite the journey.

"Where to start? Umm... The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... an angry sludge thing, so... someones gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago... My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves..." as Thor began to make spooky like noises, Nathan shot Deli and Tony an incredulous look, which matched the look on their faces as well. "Wooooh, scary beings. So Jane- Oh, there she is. That's Jane... She's... an old flame of mine... She... she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself inside her... And, she became very, very sick. So I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from. And we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see. I got to introduce her to my Mother... who's dead, and oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, these things happen though you know, nothing last forever-I'm not done yet, the only thing permanent in life is impermanence."

The entire team sat, dumbstruck at what they had just witnessed five years of depression and drinking could do to a guy, even a god. Audelia wasn't even sure if she paid attention to half of what he said, not that she could remember any of it anyways.

"Awesome," Tony commented, standing up and trying to drag the half drunk god from the screens. "Eggs? Breakfast?"

"No, I'd like a Bloody Mary,"

Hours upon hours of gathering information, the team settled around one of the conference tables for lunch while Rocket stood in the center, diverging everything he knew about the power stone to the group.

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag," Bruce shook his head, raising his hand as if in class. Audelia only shook her head, stealing a fry off of Tony's plate as he shooed her away, instead accepting the fry that Natasha held out to her.

"Is that a person?"

"No, Morag's a planet. Quill was a person,"

"A planet? Like in outer space?" Scott chimed in as Rocket fake cooed at him, walking toward him and ruffling his hair.

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything. Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll get you to space,"

◾◾◾

Audelia was tired, and understandably so. So, when Nathan got Pepper and the girls on the phone and handed it over to Deli and Tony, they didn't even waste a second in taking a break from the madness to focus on them.

Nathan made his way back to the conference room, taking his seat beside Natasha and Steve as they shared a smile, focusing their attention on Nebula as she explained the whereabouts of the elusive Soul stone.

"Thanos found the Soul stone on Vormir," she told the group, an image of the barren planet appearing on the screen before them.

"What else do we need to know?" Natasha questioned, writing away on her notepad as Nebula swallowed the lump in her throat.

"A dominion of death, at the very center of celestial existence. It's where Thanos murdered my sister,"

The room fell quiet for a moment, as if they were all taking a moment of silence for Nebula and Gamora, before Scott ruined it.

"Not it,"

"How do we get the soul stone?" Nathan threw in, watching as Nebula turned away for a moment. He sighed, giving her a minute before continuing. "I know this is hard, but we have to know. It's the only way we can ensure we get it."

"To take the stone, you must lose that with which you love," she finally explained after a moment. "A soul for a soul. Platonic, romantic, it doesn't matter what kind of love. You have to lose someone you care about to take the stone."

The room fell silent once again as Nebula excused herself, leaving the team to ponder the idea of the sacrifice that had to be made.

The clock struck two in the morning as Audelia laid on top of a group of table in the conference room pulled together, just staring up at the ceiling above. Tony and Natasha laid on either side of her, also staring up at the ceiling as Bruce laid on the floor next to them.

"That time stone guy, what kind of doctor was he?"

"Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit from a hat," Tony commented as Deli sighed, glancing over at Nat.

"He used to work with Nathan before he became all...magic guy,"

"Nice place in the village, though," Bruce added on as Tony hummed.

"Yeah, Sullivan,"

"Wow, you didn't make a Bleecker Street joke-"

"Wait, he lived in New York?"

Tony scoffed, throwing a paper ball up at the ceiling.

"No, Toronto. Were you even paying attention?"

"Guys, if we pick the right year, there's three stones in New York,"

The room fell into silence before Deli, Tony and Bruce all shot up, looking at Natasha with wide eyes.

"Holy shit,"

New York had the Space, Mind and the Time stone. Asgard held the Reality stone, while Morag and Vormir held the Power and Soul.

"All right, we have a plan," 

The team was gather around the common room, Deli hand wrapped tightly in Tony's as he squeezed it back, Steve turning to look at everyone. 

"Six Stones, three teams. One shot."

◾◾◾

Alright I will tell you all this: throughout the course of this book, there have been two people that have guessed what's coming next correctly the first time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 671 56
"I AM IRONMAN" "You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there's one thing you can never take away from me: I AM IRON MAN." " I sh...
192K 4.1K 56
Thor x fem!reader She kept her powers hidden for most of her life, being born with a genetic mutation - as her dad, Tony Stark called it - caused her...
8.1K 461 28
Thor and Dean Odinson's joy in fatherhood is short-lived when Wanda reveals herself to be far more broken than anyone could have imagined. Distraught...
21K 368 11
CJ first met Tony Stark when she was only 12, after breaking into his lab and stealing many of his weapons. A year later, after trying and failing to...