seventy-three

Ulysses Klaue opened the storage unit, showcasing the barrels full of vibranium sitting behind it as Ultron smiled, seeing his prize sitting before him

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions," Klaue mentioned to the bot as he chuckled once again, transferring money into the man's account instantly. The twins, Wanda and Pietro, stood back and watched closely.

"Now, so are you," Ultron spoke as Klaue checked his account. "It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which.'"

The phrase made Klaue stop in his tracks, turning to look up at the unique AI before him.

"Stark. Tony Stark used to say that...and that Motter woman used to finish it off. You're one of his!"

"What?! I'm not...!" Ultron grabbed Klaue by the arm, pulling him close as Wanda held the henchmen back. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" the twins paused for a moment, blinking as Ultron chopped Klaue's arm off, the man stumbling back through a doorway. "I'm sorry. I am sor... Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! He's a sickness!"

"Not a very nice thing to say to your father," Audelia's Motter's voice floated through the room, echoing off the walls.

Ultron turned around with the twins, seeing as the Imperial armor dropped into view with Iron Man beside her, Thor and Captain America appearing from the darkness behind the pair.

"Yeah, Junior," Tony spoke, shaking his head. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to," Ultron spoke, walking forward toward the heroes.

Audelia kept her eyes on Wanda Maximoff, watching her through her suit closely. The girl, interestingly enough, was looking directly back at her the whole time, as if she knew she was being watched. Deli's eyes narrowed as she looked at the young girl. Kid or not, this was the girl who gave her that nightmarish vision. She needed to know what it was, and why she had it.

"We don't have to break anything," Thor spoke, trying to keep the peace.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet,"

"He beat me by one second," Tony's voice fluttered through Audelia's comms, making her let out a soft laugh.

"If this funny to you, Mr. Stark? Ms. Motter?" Pietro walked forward, a smirk on his face as he gestured to the room around him, littered in a thousand weapons as Wanda kept close to her brother's side. "Just like old times?"

"This was never Tony's life," Audelia stepped in, seeing Wanda narrow her eyes at the pair.

"You two can still walk away from this," Steve spoke to the twins, trying to reason with them. "I know you've suffered-"