one hundred five

The Wakandan armies took off down the fields surrounding the inner city, running straight into the alien army from outerspace

Steve and T'Challa led the pack with their superhuman speed, flying over a small embankment and straight into the outriders.

They fended off the aliens, Steve using his Wakandan shield to bash them in and throw them off while T'Challa used the force of his suit to throw off multiple at a time, slicing them to bits.

"Steve, down!"

Steve didn't hesitate at the words of Nathan Porter, ducked as the man shot the two Outriders coming up behind the super soldier. He turned on his heel, using the end of his gun to knock the one behind him to the ground and shoot it. Steve was back onto his feet, standing back to back with Nathan as he took down the aliens surrounding them.

Audelia flew overtop of the pair, firing at the Outriders around them before peeling off into the air, flying side by side with Rhodey. They flew over the edge of the barrier, firing missiles from their suits into the ground as hundreds of the aliens were blown to bits before them.

"Deli, on your left!"

Audelia swerved out of the way midair as Sam flew by, blowing up the Outrider that had leapt up at her.

"Thought that was you and Steve's catchphrase?"

"Guess I like you enough to share it,"

Landing beside Natasha across the battlefield, Audelia ducked as Natasha did a somersault over top of the suit, slicing down the aliens on her left as Audelia turned, firing at the ones coming in from their other side.

Natasha's eyes locked onto Steve across the way, seeing him pinned down to the ground. She motioned for Audelia who didn't waste a second.

She flew directly into the Outrider on top of Steve, knocking it back as she extended a hand to her friend, bringing him back to his feet, but the army was too much for them in an instant as they saw T'Challa get thrown to the ground.

Steve was pinned back against a rock as Audelia reached out for him before Outrider's were on the back of her suit, pulling her down to the ground. She held her arms out in front of her, trying to fire her repulsors at any of them that she could, but her suit couldn't get a fix on any of them. There were just too many in front of her.

"There's too many of them!" she could hear Bruce call out through her earpiece, but just barely, everything being drowned out by the sound of the aliens surrounding the team.

What felt like a wave of energy washed over the battlegrounds, a streak of lightning passing before Audelia's eyes as all of the aliens on top of her fell to the ground dead. Her mask lifted up as Steve sat up just a few feet away, their eyes landing on the beam of unmistakable colors not so far away.

The axe and it's trail of lightning returned to the beam of light as it disappeared, showing Thor to the world. Axe in hand, with a talking tree by his side and a talking racoon on his shoulder. Audelia wasn't sure it was possible for her smile to get any wider.