ninety-three

"So Pepper is going to be my mommy too? I get to have two dads and two moms?"

"Yes honey, yes you do,"

"This is amazing!"

Audelia Motter smiled as she watched her young daughter prance around the main floor of the Avengers Tower, running all over the room and almost tripping some of the movers as she said her final goodbyes to the tower.

Nathan stood at her side, chuckling under her breath as he watched their little girl run around in circles. He cast a look down to Deli, seeing her smiling down at the invitation in her hand.

"We definitely raised a crazy one,"

"Yes, though I still don't know where that brain of her's came from," Deli shot back, looking up at Nathan. "I'm really happy for you, Nathan, and as you can see Aurora is very happy as well. Pepper is good for you, you're good together."

"Same with Tony for you," Nathan watched as Audelia's face dropped, seeing her immediately playing with the engagement ring on her finger. "Have things gotten better? Is he speaking to you?"

"He speaks more to Aurora, so he indirectly speaks to me," Deli confided in him, looking up at Nate. "I don't know, Nate. I understand he wants his space, I understand what happened and what I did, or more so what I didn't do. But I just want him to try, to just look me in the eyes and...I don't know, yell at me?"

"You want Tony to yell at you?"

"At least he'd be speaking to me then,"

Nathan couldn't contain his laugh again as the stopped in the middle of the living room, seeing just how empty it was. There were so many memories wrapped up in the tower, and now they were officially going upstate for everything.

Happy was the one overseeing the entire moving process, as he frantically made his way through the room with a phone lying between his shoulder and his ear, saying something in audible as he yelled at someone to be careful with the boxes that they were carrying.

"Have you spoken to Steve?" Nathan looked at Audelia incredulously for the question, but she only raised an eyebrow back. "I know how close you are with all of them, Nate. Don't lie to me."

Nate sighed, knowing he made a promise not to say anything, but he couldn't lie to her.

"They're all doing okay, for what their situation is," Nate told her. "We haven't spoken much, just here and there when we can under the radar of Ross. But they're okay, from what Steve has said."

"I'm glad. I wish things had ended differently, but all that matters to me is that they're all okay-"

"Talk to him," Happy interrupted, glaring at his friend as he shoved his cell phone into her hands. "I can't with him, just...talk to the kid."

Audelia knew exactly who he was talking about, excusing herself from Nathan as she walked over to secluded portion of the floor, bringing the phone up to her ear.