one hundred twenty-two

Audelia Stark's eyes popped open, a gasp leaving her lips as she coughed out the copious amounts of dirt that had fallen from the ceiling above her

Audelia Stark's eyes popped open, a gasp leaving her lips as she coughed out the copious amounts of dirt that had fallen from the ceiling above her. With a groan, Audelia was able to haul herself and the suit around her to her knees, her eyes trailing over to Natasha where she laid beside her.

"Nat," her voice cracked as she hovered over her friend, shaking her lightly as the assassin began to cough. "Nat, come on. You gotta get up."

Natasha pulled herself to her feet, her and Deli leaning on one another to try and stay upright as debris fell from the ceiling a few feet away.

"You good?" Deli nodded at her friend's question as they both looked around the area, pipes busted everywhere and water flowing throughout the room. "Where are we?"

"I think we ended up in bottom storage, in the basement," Deli guessed, seeing items scattered across the room that she knew were there. She pointed down the hallway that was slowly crumbling toward the faint light at the end. "That's got to be the way out. The basement connected to the west end of compound, so that's probably the hill side that will take us up top."

"If there's even an up top left," Natasha muttered as they made their way through the hallway carefully, Deli using her suit to light up the area. "Nebula wasn't in the room with us, it has to be her. It has to be Thanos, but...I think 2014 Thanos."

"I think you might be right," Deli coughed, waving her had through the dust in the air. "But I don't think that was our Nebula, I think it was 2014 Nebula."

"Let's hope they've got their shit figured out up top then...if anyone is alive still,"

Up top, Tony, Steve and Thor were preparing to face their greatest battle yet.

With the mad Titan looming in the distance, the first thought on Tony's mind was still Audelia. It was the only thought on his mind, even as he picked Steve up off the ground and walked him toward the ledge where the god awaited them. He could only hope that she was somewhere, alive, while he focused on what lied before them.

'What's he been doing?" Tony questioned the god.

"Absolutely nothing,"

"Where are the stones?" Steve asked, and Tony only shrugged.

"Somewhere under all this, along with our team," Tony took a deep breath. "All I know is he doesn't have them."

"So we keep it that way,"

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor commented.

"Yeah. And I don't much care,"

"Good. Just as long as we're all in agreement..."

Thor crackled above as a bolt of lightning stuck Thor. He reemerged, donning his Asgardian armor with Mjolnir in one hand, and Stormbreaker in the other.

"Let's kill him properly this time,"

It was the walk that felt like a mile, from the ledge to the Mad Titan. Tony could feel his nerves on high, his senses all too aware of his surroundings, as the trio made cautious steps toward the titan, who only sat and watched.