The Sandlot Girl // Benny Rod...

By nessaslegacy

Yeah-Yeah's cousin moves to California. She loves baseball and is the most beautiful girl you could've ever s... More

Character Introduction
1: Coming to Cali
3: Just Bestfriends
4: Mistake
5: A Win With Revenge
6: Camp Out (Continuation From Last Episode)๏ฟผ
7: Someone's Here
8: Secret Spiller
9: Problem Solved
12: Birthday Girl
New Characters
13: First Day
14: New Nessa
15: Jealousy

2: Pool Day

2.3K 26 75
By nessaslegacy

June 2, 2015

J A N E S S A ' S P O V

My door slammed open. I was half sleep, what the hell is going on?

"JANESSA." Vicky screamed.

I groaned. "What Vicky? You don't need to yell. I'm right in from of you ya'know?"

"Whatever, someone is here to see you. I'm sending him up here now."

She was probably just trying to get me downstairs or something. Whatever. I walked over to my mirror hanging on the wall by my door. Although I admired my body sometimes I felt to chubby in my stomach, but that was only when I missed being active for a few days.

I was admiring my body in my Nike bra and underwear I put on yesterday before I went to bed. My hair was in a messy bun. I laughed at myself realizing I look a mess!

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door and I thought it was just my mom or Vicky so I said come in. I was still looking in the mirror so I didn't realize who came in my room.

"Hey Nessa I wanted to see if you were- oh, I'm so sorry I'll go out I'm-"

The voice was familiar. I looked up and saw Benny.

"Oh hey Rodriguez, come sit down." I said forgetting I was only in a bra and underwear.

"But you're in just a bra in underwear..." he explained shocked but calm.

I jumped back in rememberence. I quickly hid behind my bathroom door in my bedroom. "I'm so sorry Benny, um just sit on my bed, I'll be right out let me change real quick."

He nodded and sat on my bed patiently keeping to himself.

I put on a black tank top and some high waist distressed jean shorts, thinking we were going to the sandlot.

I walked out of my bathroom nervously... " Hey I'm sorry, I forgot what I was wearing in spite of thinking you were my mom..

He giggled. "It's alright, I hope you have a bathing suit under those clothes."

"What?" I looked at him in confusion.

"The boys complained about it being to hot to play baseball, so we decided we were going to go to the public pool." he continued.

"Yeah-Yeah told me you and the boys got banned from there last summer because Squints kissed a life gaurd named Wendy Peffercorn while she was trying to give him CPR." I laughed.

"Well yeah, but my sister works there now and she managed to get the people to lift our lifetime ban." He chuckled.

"Oh okay, I didn't know you had a sister ." I smiled.

"Oh yeah! Her name is Jaimye. I didn't know you had a sister either, until a few minutes ago but she looks familiar..." He told me trying to think of where he'd saw her.

"Well if the girl your talking about is named Victoria then yes it's my sister." I giggled.

"Yes her name is Victoria. I guess she's my sister's new friend, they work together." He added.

"Haha, what a coincidence. You're a cool dude Rodriguez" I chuckled and nudged his shoulder.

"You too Ramirez." He said playfully.

"Benny, did you just call me by my last name?" I smirked.

"Yes I did, and what are you gonna do about it?" He teased playfully but smirkishly.

"I'm gonna beat you up!" I shouted while laughing.

I jumped on top of him and we started play fighting, but he never really hit me hard he kept his boundaries. Then he was pretending like he was going to punch me but playfully. I flinched. His smile started to fade as he realized I look scared.

"Hey, do you have any Ex boyfriends?" he asked.

"Y-yeah, why?" I stuttered.

"Did he used to hit you, like intentionally?" he asked knitting his eyebrows.

"Yeah, but it's not that big of a deal I-" he cut me off with a hug.

He hugged me tightly and apologized. "I'm so sorry Nessa I shouldn't have ever acted like I was going to punch you, you know I would never hurt you-"

He was cut off by the sound of my text ringtone.

He nodded for me to grab my phone. He looked down at my screen. Once he read the messages he snatched my phone out of my hand

"Hey-" I tried to talk but he put his hand over my mouth and looked at me.

"Just let me read it Nessa." He said calmly but firmly while he removed his hand from my face.

He opened the messages from Alex.
----
June 1, 9:57pm
Alex: You bitch you're so ungrateful, you were so lucky to have me. I wish I would've killed your ass while I had the chance you fucking slut.

June 2, 11:30am
Alex: So you're not going to respond to that? You bitch I will fucking find you and I'm coming after you Nessa.
----
He looked up at me angrily, but he wasn't angry at me he was angry at Alex. Benny pushed the FaceTime button.

"Benny what are you doing-" I shouted nervously.

He just looked at me then back at the phone. When Alex picked up my heart almost dropped to my stomach.

Alex: "Finally you come to your senses and- who the fuck are you man? Where's Nessa?"

Benny: "I'm her boyfriend, if you threaten her one more time I swear I will fly to wherever the fuck you are and single handedly fucking strangle you.

I got butterflies, did Benny just say he was my boyfriend? I just sat there shocked.

Alex: Whatever man.

Alex hung up the phone on Benny. Benny looked me dead in the eyes for a couple seconds, Then the biggest smile swept on his face.

"Why'd you do that for me Benny? I just met you yesterday..." I said nervously.

"Anything for a friend." he smiled.

Why did it hurt when he said friend? Did I like him? I just met him yesterday but it feels like months. He understands me. I don't like him! I just met him. Snap out of it Nessa.

"Uh you good Nessa?" Benny asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Let me change into my bathing suit right quick. I'll be back."

He nodded his head and I walked to my bathroom. I put on a light red bikini and slipped on some jogging shorts and a graphic t-shirt.

"I'm ready!" I let out a happy giggle.

"Okay let's go the boys are waiting for us." He smiled grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my room, and down the stairs. "Thank you for letting me in Mrs. Ramirez!" Benny said respectfully to my mom.

"Take care of my daughter Rodriguez." my mom said to him.

"I won't let anything happen to her." He smiled.

"Bye mom, bye Vicky." I said walking out.

"Have fun with your little boyfriend Nessa!" Vicky shouted out the window.

"He's not my boyfriend he's my friend VICTORIA!"

"I don't got no time for girls Vicky." Benny uttered. He kept a smile on his face the whole time he said that.

My heart sank. That hurt, but I don't blame him, he's got a big future ahead of him.

Me and Benny finally made it to the pool.

"OOooooOoooo!" the boys said all lovey dovey in unison.

"Guys! She's my friend, I don't got no time for girls!" Benny said while taking of his shirt then jumping in the pool.

How many times is he gonna say it for crying out loud. I put my stuff down and I started to take of my shirt and shorts and I was left in my red bikini.

All the boys looked at me and couldn't keep their eyes off me all except Yeah-Yeah, he just rolled his eyes at the boys drooling over me. I run and jump it the water and I feel someone pull me up from underwater.

I wipe my eyes off with my hands and look up to Benny hovering right over me. I giggled. "Benny put me down!" We were diying of laughter.

He threw me and chased after me in the pool as I laughed trying to escape him. "Get over here Ramirez!" I laughed even harder as he got closer to me.

He finally got me and pulled me by my waist. Instead of throwing me he pulled me into a hug.

I could feel my cheeks turning bright red. He smiled at me and pulled away the hug. He threw me over his shoulder. He start climbing out of the pool with me over he shoulder.

"I'm gonna get you Rodriguez." I say laughing hysterically.

He runs over to the deep end with me on his shoulder and jumps in.

I once again got pulled up to the surface by Benny. "You're a brat you know that?" He said laughing at me.

I nod my head. "Atleast Im a brat that can do this!" I say. He looked confused for a second.

I disappeared into the water and before he knew it I was on the cement getting ready to jump on him in the pool.

"Haha I got you Rodriguez, I told you I would!"

"Fine you win" He says laughing.

It started to get dark so me, Benny and Smalls started heading back to our houses.

Benny walked me to my porch and I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around my waist kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Nessa."

I got butterflies in my stomach. "Goodnight Benny." I said smiling like an idiot as I watched him walk back toward his house.

He turned around as if he knew I was staring at him. "Hey pretty girl, take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirked and tuned back around and continued walking toward his house.

Just as I did to him he did to me. Left me at a loss for words.

Hey guys I hope you like it so far! This is really fun for me I look forward to making more chapters of this story!

Xoxo, jrozdriguezzz21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 24.3K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
591K 9.2K 63
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
980K 32.5K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
306K 12.7K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...