I'm an Elfling!(The Hobbit fa...

Oleh _Anxiety_sucks_

Sauron tries to summon another wizard from another dimension, to help him win but instead he summons a fangir... Lebih Banyak

Welcome
Chapter 1 Im An Elfling!
Chapter 2 The Shire And Bilbo Baggins!
Chapter 4 The Dwarfs Are Here! (2)
Chapter 5 The Dwarfs Are Here! (3)
Chapter 6 An Unexpected Journey Begins (1)
Chapter 7 An Unexpected Journey Begins (2)
Chapter 8 Leaving Bag End!
Chapter 9 Orcs!
Chapter 10 Trolls
Chapter 11 Troll Hoard And Elvish Swords!
Chapter 12 Warg Attck!
Chapter 13 To Rivendell!
Chapter 14 Lord Elrond!
A/N
Chapter 15 Elflings And Baths!
Chapter 16 Dinner With Elfs And Dwarfs!
Chapter 17: Leaving Rivendell!
Chapter 18: With The Dwarfs!
Chapter 19 : Calen! What Are You Doing Here!
Chapter 20: Escaping Goblin-Town
Chapter 21: Not Safe Yet!
Chapter 22: Stupid Orcs!
The End

Chapter 3 The Dwarfs Are Here! (1)

3.6K 131 4
Oleh _Anxiety_sucks_

Chapter 3 is here!

Start of recap...

He then walked away from the door and I continued playing with the bubbles, after a few more minutes I decide to get out and get dressed.

I then wrapped a towel around me and picked up the clothes that bilbo left for me, it was a white button up shirt (like bilbo wears) and blue shorts.

"awesome no dresses" I grinned dried my body got dressed and tried to dry my hair but it was to long so I gave up trying.

I then opened the door and ran of to find Bilbo in this huge house.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Bilbo was shocked shocked and confused, why would anyone leave a poor defenceless elfling out in the wild.

Wothb no shoes on and wearing such thin clothes the poor dear.

Everyone knows that they treasure their young because they do get to have many children.

The little elfling didn't even know her own name for Mahal sake, Bilbo grumbled on as he started to make lunch for him and Calen.

Soon said elfling came running down the hall from the bathroom dressed and squeaky clean.

Bilbo smiled as the elfling sat down and waited patiently for bilbo to set the table for lunch.

After eating Calen helped Bilbo do the washing up before running of to read one of bilbos books.

For Bilbo it was strange having a child who could be this quiet in his home, most children would be crying to go home.

Well this elfling had only said a few words since Bilbo found her outside his hobbit hole.

But Bilbo decided not to pry in to Calens business instead he found himself enjoying her company sharing with a child was fun.

Calen was different to other elflings, Bilbo knew that but he couldn't shake the feeling that she was hiding something from him.

Time skip (the Dwarves arrive)...

It was around 5.30pm by the time bilbo started on dinner for him and Calen,they were both mighty hungry buy that time.

They had been reading together for the last few hours and the time just flew past them.

Bilbo and Calen were just finishing setting the table when a knock sounded at the door.

They looked at each other then at the door, back at each other and then at the door this went on a few more times before they both went to open the door.

Bilbo opens the door and finds a tall, bald dwarf on his doorstep. The dwarf greets him and bows slightly.

[Bilbo:] “Ah.”

[Dwalin:] “Dwalin, at your service.” 

Shellshocked, Bilbo lets out a noise like a whimper. Coming to his senses, he quickly ties his robe tighter and stands taller, although he is still confused.

Calen looked more happy then surprised or scared of the Dwarf but Bilbo didn't think about it.

[Bilbo:] “Bilbo Baggins, at yours.”

[Calen] "Calen Baggins, at yours as well"

Bilbo smiled down at Calen as she said that, Dwalin then walks inside without an invitation.

[Bilbo:] “D-do we know each other?”

[Dwalin:] “No. Which way, laddie? Is it down here?”

[Bilbo:] “I-is what down where?”

Dwalin dumps some of his stuff on the ground and thrusts the rest onto Bilbo.

[Dwalin:] “Supper. He said there’d be food, and lots of it.”

Bilbo and Calen look at each other confused

[Bilbo:] “H-He said? Who said?”

Dwalin sits at Bilbo’s spot on the kitchen table, eating Bilbo’s dinner, while Bilbo sits behind him, confused.

Dwalin eats all the flesh from the fish, then eats the head as well, as Bilbo looks on in disgust, as Calen laughs at Bilbos face.

[Dwalin:] “Mmmm. … Very good, this. Any more?”

[Bilbo:] “What? Uh, oh, yes, yes

[Dwalin:] “Ah.”

[Bilbo:] “Help yourself.”

Bilbo brings over a plate of biscuits; he hurriedly hides one behind his back for himself. Dwalin begins stuffing them in his mouth.

[Bilbo:] “Mmmm. It’s just that, um, I wasn’t expecting company.”

The bell rings again, and Bilbo looks up in alarm. Calen grins knowing who is at the door now.

[Dwalin:] “That’ll be the door.”

Bilbo opens the door and finds an old, white-haired dwarf waiting and bowing.

[Balin:] “Balin, at your service.”

[Bilbo:] “Good evening.”

[Balin:] “Yes, yes it is, though I think it might rain later. Am I late?”

[Bilbo:] “Late for what?”

Balin sees Dwalin, who is trying to get more biscuits from Bilbo’s jar and also sees Calen trying very hard not to laugh as Dwalin tried.

[Balin:] “Oh, ha ha! Evening, brother. Heh, heh.”

[Dwalin:] “Oh, by my beard, you are shorter and wider than last we met.’

[Balin:] “Wider, not shorter. Sharp enough for both of us.”

Laughing, they greet each other amicably. Putting their arms on each other’s shoulders, they smash their foreheads together.

Bilbo looks on in wonder, while Calen winces slightly.

[Bilbo:] “Uh, excuse me; sorry, I hate to interrupt, ah, but the thing is, I’m not entirely sure you’re in the right house.”

Ignoring Bilbo and the little Elfling who they hadn't seen yet, Dwalin and Balin have gone into Bilbo’s pantry.

where they are pouring ale and examining the food. As they talk to each other, Bilbo continues his speech.

[Dwalin:] “Have you eaten?

[Bilbo:] “It’s not that I don’t like visitors; I-I like visitors as much as the next Hobbit, but I do like to know them before they come visiting.”

Dwalin and Balin, not listening to Bilbo, are still rifling through his pantry. Calen laughs at poor Bilbo.

[Balin:] “Ah, that looks very nice indeed.”

[Dwalin:] [indistinguishable]

Balin picks up a lump of cheese, Calen holds her nose as he did, it smelled horrible.

[Dwalin:] “What’s this?”

[Balin:] “I don’t know, [indistinguishable] cheese.”

[Bilbo:] “The thing is, um--”

[Balin:] “It’s gone blue.”

[Dwalin:] “It’s riddled with mold.”

Dwalin takes the cheese and tosses it out of the pantry, past the still-speaking Bilbo.

[Bilbo:] “The thing is, um, I, I don’t know either of you, not in the slightest. I don’t mean to be blunt, but I uh, but I had to speak my mind. I’m sorry.”

[Balin:] [indistinguishable]

The two dwarves pause and look at Bilbo,Calen who had stopped laughing silently was now cackling with laughter at their faces.

[Balin:] “Hm. Apology accepted.

[Bilbo:] “Mm!”

[Balin:] “Ah, now fill it up, brother, don’t stint. I could eat again, if you insist.”

Balin hands a tankard to Dwalin so that it can be filled with ale. In the background, the doorbell rings again.

"I Don't think they were listening Mr Baggins" laughs Calen as Bilbo smirks at the little elfling.

"I've got the door Mr Baggins" said Calen running to the door.

She then opens it to find two young dwarves. Upon seeing them, Calen smiles widely what they are her favourite Dwarfs

[Fili:] “Fili.”

[Kili:] “And Kili.”

[Fili and Kili, together:] “At your service.”

Calen laughs as they did this she always wanted to meet Kili and Fili,hearing her laughter the two Dwarfs looked down.

[Calen] "Calen Baggins, at yours"

They were shocked to see an Elfling instead of a hobbit child,Bilbo then walks up behind Calen and looks at the Dwarves.

[Bilbo:] “Nope, you can’t come in, you’ve come to the wrong house.”

Bilbo tries closing the door, but Kili stops it with his foot.

[Kili:] “What? Has it been cancelled?”

[Fili:] “No one told us.”

[Bilbo:] “Can--? No--nothing’s been cancelled.”

[Kili:] “Well, that’s a relief.”

The dwarves push their way in and begin unloading their stuff onto Bilbo, who gives a tired look to Calen.

Calen then leads the Dwarves to Dwalin and Balin.

The end

Finished chapter 3, it is 6.45 am and I woke up 45 minutes ago and finished tbis.

Bye!

Word count : 1306

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.2K 861 23
Sooooo.... Hi this is the last Book for the Hobbit series after this is the lord of the rings so yay!!! Old summary : read on with The Elfling Calen...
112K 2.7K 51
(An Official Wattpad Fan fiction) Follow Hedraliel, Legolas' wife as she gives a first hand account on how they met, the multiple love triangles that...
14.6K 464 31
Elenwë is an elf. Well... half an elf to be exact. She didn't always wonder who her parents were and where her special abilities came from. But more...
794 3 21
BOOK TWO - Middle Earth Series Adriel is a young half-elf from Lothlorien. She embarks on yet another journey across Middle-Earth to aid Frodo Baggin...