Chapter 3 The Dwarfs Are Here! (1)

Chapter 3 is here!

Start of recap...

He then walked away from the door and I continued playing with the bubbles, after a few more minutes I decide to get out and get dressed.

I then wrapped a towel around me and picked up the clothes that bilbo left for me, it was a white button up shirt (like bilbo wears) and blue shorts.

"awesome no dresses" I grinned dried my body got dressed and tried to dry my hair but it was to long so I gave up trying.

I then opened the door and ran of to find Bilbo in this huge house.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Bilbo was shocked shocked and confused, why would anyone leave a poor defenceless elfling out in the wild.

Wothb no shoes on and wearing such thin clothes the poor dear.

Everyone knows that they treasure their young because they do get to have many children.

The little elfling didn't even know her own name for Mahal sake, Bilbo grumbled on as he started to make lunch for him and Calen.

Soon said elfling came running down the hall from the bathroom dressed and squeaky clean.

Bilbo smiled as the elfling sat down and waited patiently for bilbo to set the table for lunch.

After eating Calen helped Bilbo do the washing up before running of to read one of bilbos books.

For Bilbo it was strange having a child who could be this quiet in his home, most children would be crying to go home.

Well this elfling had only said a few words since Bilbo found her outside his hobbit hole.

But Bilbo decided not to pry in to Calens business instead he found himself enjoying her company sharing with a child was fun.

Calen was different to other elflings, Bilbo knew that but he couldn't shake the feeling that she was hiding something from him.

Time skip (the Dwarves arrive)...

It was around 5.30pm by the time bilbo started on dinner for him and Calen,they were both mighty hungry buy that time.

They had been reading together for the last few hours and the time just flew past them.

Bilbo and Calen were just finishing setting the table when a knock sounded at the door.

They looked at each other then at the door, back at each other and then at the door this went on a few more times before they both went to open the door.

Bilbo opens the door and finds a tall, bald dwarf on his doorstep. The dwarf greets him and bows slightly.

[Bilbo:] “Ah.”

[Dwalin:] “Dwalin, at your service.” 

Shellshocked, Bilbo lets out a noise like a whimper. Coming to his senses, he quickly ties his robe tighter and stands taller, although he is still confused.