Chapter 2 The Shire And Bilbo Baggins!

Hi welcome to chapter 2 hope you like it!

Start of recap..

Bilbo gasped the elfling had eyes as blue as the ocean. Fearful blue eyes stared at the hobbit.

The elfling then gasped as she saw the Hobbit as if recognising him, but she schooled het emotions and put on a question look.

"who are you" the Elfling whispered

End of recap...

Jazz pov

Okay so one minute I was watching the hobbit the next a bright light flashes blinding me, making me go unconscious.

Im only a sleep a few minutes and I'm not in my room anymore heck im literally outside, and I feel smaller.

I then stand up "yep definitely shorter" I then look around at my surroundings and freeze at what I see.

"the fuck" I swear, I'm in The shire! The bright light must of done something to me.

I smile happily and do a silly dance on the spot, as I stop I realise that im next to Bag end, oh my god fangirl moment!!!

I then freeze (once again) on the spot and then stretch up so I can see into bilbos window to look at my reflection.

I gasp at what I see, I have super long blonde hair with bright ocean blue eyes "I literally could be Legolas' sister" I whisper.

I then touch my ears "Yes!!!" I yell when I feel a point "I'm an Elfling! Yeah I'm an Elfling! Yeah" I sing and do the macarena dance more or less.

I then decide to stay where I am for a few minutes before feeling something wet fall from my eyes, I touch it with my hand and realise

"I'm crying, why am I crying"

The tears didn't stop, I don't know why I'm crying maybe it's this body thats making me do childish things.

I soon begin sobbing, stupid 5 year old emotions, I decide to just let them out freely.

I don't know how long I've been crying but I the conversation between Bilbo and Gandalf had just finished, I could hear them from were I was sitting.

Frw minutes later...

*snap*

My eyes flew open at the sound, it sounded really loud but it wasn't even that far from me,stupid sensitive hearing,i grumbled.

I looked up and Gasped it was Martin free-I mean bilbo baggins--shit need to be more careful - Blibo looked at me manly my eyes and ears.

I then schooled my emotions and make a scared face, guess we will have to play the innocent and scared card, I thought making my eyes big and sad.

"who are you" I whispered "where am I?" Bilbo then took a step forward, on instant I flinch back away from him, he froze and stopped moving.

Instead he sat down on the grass in front of me, he looked at me sadly, "I'm Bilbo Baggins and you are in the Shire little one" he said softly.