Chapter 8 Leaving Bag End!

I'm bored and watching The hobbit the battle of the five armies and decided to write this chapter

Start of recap...

The dwarves gather in Bilbo’s living room, smoking their pipes by the fire. They all begin humming, and soon  begins to sing, and the others join him (on the second stanza below). Gandalf listens from nearby; Bilbo listens from his bedroom.

Calen hums along to the Dwarves song, it was very say but beautiful.

[The dwarves, singing:]

“Far over the misty mountains cold

To dungeons deep and caverns old

We must away ere break of day

To find our long-forgotten gold

The pines were roaring on the height

The winds were moaning in the night

The fire was red, it flaming spread

The trees like torches blazed with light”

End of recap...

Calen / jazz pov

I awoke on the sofa the next morning, it wasn't to early nor to late the sun was at its highest.

So it was almost 10am, anyway the Dwarves have left, it was to quiet, I then run to Bilbos room to wake him up.

"Bilbo wake up the Dwarves have left already" I cry storming into his room, slamming the door open almost of its hinges.

Bilbo sat up quickly cracking his neck as it snapped up, he opened his eyes and leeped out of his bed.

suddenly bilbo realizes that his house is very quiet,He with me trailing behind him walk all around his house.

Bilbo looks like he was expecting to run into the dwarves; however, there is no one there.

The house has been cleaned up completely from the mess of the party last night, almost as if it had never happened.

We both tben notice the contract, bilbo stares at it before grabbing a pen from out of know where and began writing on the contract.

I grin and run to get out things ready to go.

Time skip...

We are soon ready to go and
run out of bag end, sprinting past other Hobbits and hobbit holes o nthe way.

[Neighbor:] “Hey! Mr. Bilbo! Where are you off to?”

[Bilbo:] “Can’t stop, I’m already late!”

[Neighbor:] “Late for what?”

[Bilbo and Calen :] “were going on an adventure!”

We somehow managed to catch up with the Dwarves on foot, they were on their pony's.