Chapter 11 Troll Hoard And Elvish Swords!

Hi heres chapter 11!

Start of recap...

[Dwalin:] “Oh, get your foot out of my back!”

I snicker slightly at the state the Dwarves are in, Bilbo then runs over and hugs me, "are you OK Calen not hurt are you" he asks like a worried mother.

I laugh "I'm fine Bilbo I stayed out of the way and gandalf did most the work" I say

We then make our way back to the camp.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

It is morning; the dwarves have been freed from the spit and from the sacks.

Gandalf walks to one of the troll statues and thumps it with his staff, with a pleased smile on his face.

[Thorin, to Gandalf:] “Where did you go to, if I may ask?”

[Gandalf:] “To look ahead.”

[Thorin:] “What brought you back?”

[Gandalf:] “Looking behind. Nasty business. Still, they are all in one piece.”

[Thorin:] “No thanks to your burglar.”

[Gandalf:] “He had the nous to play for time. None of the rest of you thought of that.”

[Thorin looks repentant. Gandalf and Thorin examine the statues of the trolls.]

[Gandalf:] “They must have come down from the Ettenmoors.”

[Thorin:] “Since when do mountain trolls venture this far south?”

[Gandalf:] “Oh, not for an age, not since a darker power ruled these lands.”

Gandalf and Thorin look meaningfully at each other.

[Gandalf:] “They could not have moved in daylight.”

[Thorin:] “There must be a cave nearby.”

With Calen Fili and Kili...

Calen Fili and Kili were all standing by a Troll, Calen smirked as she thought of an idea.

"hey Fi Ki" she said sweetly the Dwarves flinched as they turned to he sweet voice nervously they answered.

"y-yes little elfling" asked Kili, the elfling smirks at their faces "I have an idea, I bet I can  climb this stone Troll faster than both of you" she said proudly.

Putting her hands on her hips in a sassy manner, the Dwarves smirked at each other and nodded.

Soon they were ready for their race.

"ready

Steady

GO!!"

Screamed calen, she then raced up the Troll before the Dwarves could blink.

"stupid elf power stupid elfling" muttered Kili and filil as they fought each other to climb the Troll.