Chapter 10 Trolls

Wooo we made it to chapter 10 I'm so happy!!

Start of recap...

"Hey!" cried calen, "I take affence to that statement Wizard" she yelled as Gandalf left.

Thorin:] “Come on, Bombur, we’re hungry.”

[Bilbo, to Balin:] “Is he coming back?”

[Balin looks unsure.]

She crosses her arms and huffed "the nerve of men jeez" she then went to help Oin and Gloin set up the fire, she found loads of firewood

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Soon we had enough firewood and Bombur prepared some soup for us to have for dinner.

[Bilbo:] “He’s been a long time.”

[Bofur:] “Who?”

[Bilbo:] “Gandalf.”

[Bofur:] “He’s a wizard! He does as he chooses. Here, do us a favor: take this to the lads.”

Bofur hands Bilbo two bowls of soup to take to Fili and Kili; Calen quickly finishes hers and takes one bowl for Bilbo and they leave together.

Bombur tries to take more soup.

[Bofur:] “Stop it, you’ve had plenty.”

Bilbo and Calen goes out in the dark to where Fili and Kili are watching the ponies. Calen had one hand holding the bowl and they other held bilbos sleeve she doesn't like the Dark.

They are staring out into the dark and don’t take the soup from Bilbo and Calen when  they hands it to them.

[Bilbo:] “What’s the matter?”

Calen nodds along with his question.

[Kili:] “We’re supposed to be looking out for the ponies.”

[Fili:] “Only we’ve encountered a slight problem.”

[Kili:] “We had sixteen.”

[Fili:] “Now there’s fourteen.”

They all examine the group of ponies.

[Kili:] “Daisy and Bungo are missing.”

[Bilbo:] “Well, that’s not good. That is not good at all. Shouldn’t we tell Thorin?”

[Fili:] “Uhh, no. Let’s not worry him. As our official burglar, we thought you might like to look into it.”

Bilbo looks around and sees some trees recently uprooted and laying on the ground.

Calen notices it as well and remembers the Movies "oh shit" she swore "The trolls" she muttered slapping her forehead.

[Bilbo:] “Well, uh...look, some--something big uprooted these trees.”