Better half - NBA YOUNGBOY

By Amour_shi

"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love story๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธThis story contains... More

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp. 9
Chp. 10
Chp. 12
Chp. 13
Chp. 14
Chp. 15
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chp. 16
Chp. 17
Chp. 18
Chp. 18 pt2
Chp. 19
Chp. 20
Chp. 21
Chp. 22
Chp. 23
Chp. 24
Chp. 25
Chp. 26
Chp. 27
Chp. 28
Chp. 29
NEW CHARACTERS๐Ÿ˜
Chp. 30
Chp. 31
Chp. 32
Chp. 33
Chp. 34
Chp. 35
Chp. 36
Chp. 37
Chp. 38
Chp. 39
Chp. 40
Chp. 41
Chp. 42
Chp. 43
Chp. 44
Chp. 45
Chp. 46
Chp. 47
๐Ÿ’š I aint scared ๐Ÿ’š
Chp. 48
PSA!!
Chp. 49
Chp. 50
Chp. 51
Chp. 52
Chp. 53
Chp. 54
Chp. 55
Chp. 56
๏ฟผ Territorial๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’š
Chp. 57
Chp. 58
Chp. 59

Chp. 11

9.1K 310 92
By Amour_shi

Baton Rouge 📍
Kentrell 💚
Same night
8:13pm

"Mane my fucking leg hurt" kd complained from the backseat. "Maybe if yo ass was payin attention you wouldn't have tripped jack ass" three said speeding down tha street. We just had left tha south side from hitting lick sum our nigga Montana told us to do for some quick cash. He also in tha music business so he helpin me wit my rappin and shit too.

"Say three wea yo dog ass was earlier" Ben asked takin his mask off. Three looked back at him and chuckled shaking his head "none of yo business" he said then laughed. I looked over at him from the passenger seat and mugged him "tha fuck you bein so sneaky fa?" He glanced over at me and shook his head again.

"Right tha fuck you hidin?" Kd asked as we pull up to our street and pass liyah house. Before three can say anything he squinted his eyes at the sidewalk so I looked too. It looked like somebody laying face down in blood. "Say stop!" I yell seeing that it was a female.

The car came to a halt and I jumped out hearing gang dem talking shit. I run over and as I get closer the girl looks familiar. I kneel down by her and mover her curly hair from her face and my heart dropped.

There lying in blood was liyah. "SAY HELP ME ITS LIYAH MANE SHE BLEEDIN!!!" As soon as those words fell from my mouth gang all rushed out of the car and ran over to us. I turned her over seeing stab wounds all over her arms and legs and stomach and her face was almost unrecognizable.

"THA FUCK HAPPENED!?!" Three yelled as tears filled his eyes "C'MON MANE JUST GET HA UP" ben started yelling and I picked her up holding her in my arms as we all ran to the car.

"FUCK! Ima go get ha people!" Boomer yelled before running down tha street to ha house while we all piled back in tha car. Her blood soaked my white shirt but I'an care all that was on my mind was what happened to ha.

"What tha fuck was she doin out by ha self this late anyways!" Kd yelled as tears fell down his face. I couldn't even answer him because if I did I would breakdown but I could feel the tears streaming down my face.

In no time we were at the hospital. We all jumped out and I carried her to the front "SAY MANE WE NEED HELP!!" Me and gang yelled simultaneously quickly catching the attention of the nurses. They rush ova with a stretcher and put her on it.

We all try to follow but they tell us that we can't go back there angering me even more. Me and gang sit down and my leg starts bouncing up and down as the image of her laying down on tha sidewalk the way she was replayed in my head. Tears start to fall again.

I think of teelee and pull out my phone calling her knowing that this was gon hurt her.

Teelee 🦋

"Where tha fuck she at?" Starr asked me as we waited in my room for liyah. She told us she was on her way but she still wasn't here. "Ion know it's been a whole hour" I shrug my shoulders as a bad feeling ran through my body.

My phone rung so I picked it up from beside me seeing brother❤️ come across my screen and I answer. "Is liyah witchu" I ask immediately and Starr looked up at me.

Hearing sniffles on the other end made my heart drop. "She in tha hospital....we found ha on tha curb bleedin" he said slowly clearly trying not to cry.

Tears quickly filled my eyes and I jumped up putting on my shoes "w-what you mean? What h-appened" I asked stumbling over my words waving Starr over to get up so we could leave as she looked at me with a confused expression.

"Ion know m-mane just...come hea" he said and hung up. "C'mon liyah in tha hospital" I choke out through my tears and she hops up and we rush out the house.

Between my mind racing and speeding we were at the hospital in 5 minutes instead of 10. Both me and starr quickly hop out the car and rush into the building.

Just as we got to the front desk kd came up to us "c'mon we still waiting" he lowly but seriously. Seeing the dried tears on his face told exactly how hurt he was which is expected.

We followed him to the waiting area where gang was all sitting with their heads held down. I walk over to trell and sit best to him wrapping my arms around him hugging him tight.

He looked up and it broke my heart seeing my little brother tear filled eyes and her blood covering his shirt. It was only at this moment that I realized my own tears falling.

"What did they say?" I asked no one in particular "nothing" three mumbled lowly keeping his head lowered. I looked over at starr who sat opposite of trell rubbing his arm. Tears slowly fell from her eyes.

"Aaliyah Wilson she was just admitted" I heard a woman's frantic voice speak loudly. I had never met her parents and it sad that we have to in theses circumstances.

Kentrell lifted his head along with the others just as boomer and a older woman and man quickly walked into the waiting area. When her parents see us they stopped walking and looked at all of us with wide eyes.

Her mother's eyes scanned the room and fell on kentrell and tears filled her already swollen red eyes and she broke down. I know that it hurt her seeing her daughters blood covering his shirt.

Her husband held her close and started lowly talking to her trying to calm her down although it was evident that he was holding back his own tears.

They sat down across from us and the woman looked up. She's light skin with long dark wavy hair. Aaliyah looks exactly like her mom.

"So who are you kids to Winnie?" Her dad asked and the boys scrunched up their faces in confusion. "Aaliyah" her mother corrected him tapping his thigh. "I'm her close friend teelee" I said forcing a small smile and her mother smiled back.

"I'm ha best friend and dey ha friends too" kd said and we all smacked our teeth mugging him and her parents laughed. "Now you know you is not her best friend" joe said and we all agreed.

"So who is her best friend?" Her mom chuckled and asked "me" kentrell said lowly looking at her. She looked back at him and her eyes softened as she looked over his clothes again "..she talked about you a lot kentrell....you guys really play a big part in her life now..she reminds us everyday how grateful she is of you" her mom said as two tears slipped down her face.

The room fell quiet as we all took in what she had just said.

Her mother head lifted again with a confused expression "w-where's tiana?" She asked looking at all of us. It's as if we all thought the same thing. I looked at trell and he looked at me before we both shot looks around the room at gang.

It isn't until now that I thought about who could've did it. Of course tiana did it no questions asked she really the only person who would have a motive. I mean she did get her ass beat in front of her nigga and all of his friends.

"What's going- before her dad could finish his sentence a doctor came out.

"Family of Aaliyah Wilson"  we all basically ran over to him and his eyes widened. "Yes we're her parents" her mom said quickly. "Okay, Miss Wilson has suffered six stab wounds one to her abdomen, two to her left shoulder, another two in her right femur and one to her brachium bursting a blood vessel which has caused her to have internal bleeding in her arm" he explained.

My eyes started to water and sting with tears. "She suffers from four fractured ribs and fractured right arm".

The more that he explains what's wrong with her the more it hurts.

Kentrell 💚

Listening to the doctor talk about Aaliyah just made me want to break down even more. I wish I could've helped her.

"When you enter the room she may look different but it'll only take three weeks for the bruising to heal. She's been very quiet and may be suffering from shock causing her to go mute but it's only temporary....she's in rom 209." He walked away and we immediately started walking to her room.

I looked down at my hands and clothes and the memories of her lying on the ground like that flashed through my mind. Ion think I'll ever get that shit out of my head. It's no secret that I have feeling deeper than just being best friends for her. But I know that if I ever wanna have a shot with her I would be starting a lot of shit.

I know fasho that she prolly traumatized bout what happened. She ain't deserve that shit they did ha but I know tiana wasn't alone so all dem gon pay foe what dey did.

Her mom opened the door and we all slowly made our way inside. My heart felt like it had broke seeing her wrapped up and connected to tubes and shit.

She slowly looked our way but her face was emotionless. I looked her eyes which were partially swollen seeing them well up with tears making mines slip out.

Her mom started crying while holding her hand. As her mom talked to her, her eyes started to wonder the room as she looked around at gang. Her eyes finally landed on me and we just starred at each other.

I walked up to her and she followed me with her eyes slowly moving her head. I sat down in the chair beside her bed  and grabbed her other hand. I had been so concentrated on her that I didn't notice everyone starring at us.

I gently wrapped my arms around her and held her feeling her tears wet my shirt as mine fell too.

I looked up into her eyes seeing how hurt she was. Even like this she was still the most beautiful girl I've ever known. And for the pain that they caused her on Dave I'm gon make em pay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
64.4K 2K 108
It all started with her obsessing over him and all because of a live her whole life changed. Will she like her new life or not? Read to find out Cove...
167K 5.2K 48
" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž"