Chp. 35

Baton Rouge📍
Aaliyah 💕
March 15
12:11pm

I walk out of AP calculus on my way to the gym. Ion take that class but me and the girls are gonna cut through the gym to the locker rooms and out the back. We do this everyday and go to Alexis truck so we can go out to eat for our lunch and rap time period.

When I get outside the locker room doors Alexis and nay are the only ones outside "hey" I say "hey, you seen tay and sage?" Alexis asks me and I shake my head. "I just text them, tay on her way and sage in tha bathroom" nay says and we nod.

The door opens again then sage and tay walk out. "Aight y'all lets go before coach white come out buggin" nay says and we all nod before walking away.

We all pile into Alexis car and she drives across the street to McDonald's. When we get inside we have to stand in line for a few minutes before we order. After we all finish we go sit down at a empty table.

"Y'all tell me why Mr. Jaber gone tell me because I was late for third block yesterday that I had to stay after school" Alexis say mugging nothing. "He so fucking aggravating and all he do is stutter and stare" I say feeling a cold shiver run down my back. "Girll you ain't never lie" Nay says and we high five each other.

"Ian have him last year, he new?" Sage asks and I nod "I had dat nigga last semester" Alexis says with her nose scrunched up. "All I wanna know is why this grown ass man becomin to school smellin like he ain't washed his ass" tay says causing all of us to laugh.

My phone rings so I pick it up from the table seeing an Instagram notification. I click on it seeing a text from some girl. I get a lot of messages from randoms so I didn't respond. A few minutes later our numbers get called so we get our food then sit back down.

3:19pm

Ty texted me telling me to meet him at his house after school. He didn't come to school but he called me this morning. In the text he said he had to tell me something and that it was really important. I drove my mama old Honda Civic to school so that's how I got there. I park in his driveway behind his car seeing him on the porch.

I get out and shut my door before making my way to him. He smiles at me as I come up the steps before pulling me into a hug "heyyyy" I drag smiling and hugging him back. "Wassup ma" he says before we pull apart.

"Okay so what do you have to tell me that was so important I had to rush over?" I ask him and he laughs. "Oh I just wanted you to come over" he says and I smack my lips "boy I got two tests due tomorrow I can't be playin wit you" I say punching his shoulder "ow damn" he says still laughing.

"It's not funny dats why I'm leaving" I say getting ready to turn around only to be pulled back. "See you always doin dis" he says looking down at me "doing what?" I ask mugging him "choosing other shit over me" he says and cock my head to the side.

"What tha hell you talking about tyquan?" I ask becoming annoyed "see there you go wit yo mood swings and shit" he throws his arms up as if he's frustrated with me. "All I wanna know is what I choose over you" I try to raise my voice but it's literally too soft one of the big reasons I hate arguing.

"Like da girls, when I call you and just wanna lay up wit you it's always "can it wait I'm with sage or I'm with the girlsss" he tries mimicking my voice. "And like today all I wanna do is spend time with my girlfriend but you just push me away" he finishes.

"I'm sorry but my education is always gonna come first and if you were a real boyfriend and acted your age you would support me on that, AND I NEVER choose the girls over you. Just because I don't feel like fucking everyday doesn't mean I'm pushing you away" I explain to him. He just looks down at me dumbfounded.