Chp. 24

Baton Rouge 📍
Aaliyah 💕
August 5
2:18pm

Dese niggas envy for no reason ion got time for em I'm out hea gangin what I rep bitch I stand on it (gang)
For so long I been slept on gotta make em believe just brought a glock up out that north so that's them shots out them threes got tha laws up on my ass demons up in my dreams

38 baby plays through my headphones as I clean up my room. I been listening to his album ever since it dropped and this my favorite song. Crazy thing is he already back in tha studio working on his next project before I go reloaded.

His video already has 3 million views and it's only been a day. His mixtape done sold thousands of not millions already.

The song cuts off and I huff pulling my phone from my back pocket seeing Kenny🙈💚 wants to FaceTime flash across the screen. I answer.

_______________________________

"Wassam mamas" he says happily with a smile on his face.

"Hey" I respond plain.

"Wassup wit you? Why you frowning?" He asks me in his sweet voice that makes you smile even if you don't want too.

"Noting you just ruined my music" I say looking away from the phone and at my closet that held my clothes.

"So? Say doe I'm finna pull up so we can talk to yo peoples" my head snaps back at the phone with confusion covering my face.

"Why we gotta talk to my parents?" I ask completely lost.

"Well...I'm goin in tour and I want you to come wit me" he says and I smile big squealing

"You for real?" I ask with a smile as big as spongebob's. He chuckles looking at me.

"Yeah I'm for real now come open da door me and Montana pullin up" he says then hangs up. So rude.

_______________________________

I stand up from my floor with my yellow and white tweety bird shirt on and my black biker shorts. I jog down the stairs and to the front door opening it just as kentrell is opening the passenger door and getting out.

"Who's outside?!" My mom yells from I'm guessing the kitchen at the same time Jayden comes running to the door. "Kentrell!" I yell back picking up Jayden "hey papa" I coo at him causing him to laugh.

"Waddup" kentrell comes up to me smiling with Montana behind him "hey" I say before pecking his cheek then pinching his arm as he walks pass me. "Ow! Why you pinch me?" He mugs me and I laugh shutting the door.

"Because you just hung up the phone on me" I tell him and he shakes his head "so? We was outside" he says and I shrug walking away from them and into the living room. "Ma I need you to come here!" I yell to her turning the tv off. My dad is still at work so I hope this works. I know he'll be mad later but he'll get over it.

"Girl what you- oh hey, who are you?" She cuts herself off seeing Montana. "Was-hey I'm Montana, I'm kentrell father like figure" he says shaking her hand. I shake my head knowing just by the way he introduced himself shit finna go left.