Chp.8

Baton Rouge 📍
Kentrell house
Aaliyah 💕
June 15
4:36am

I felt the bed dip beside me waking me up. I turn my head to be met with kentrell's light brown eyes "my bad I wasn't tryna wake you up" he whispered "it's okay" i smiled and he smiled back. I scooted over and laid on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me "three gon come get you tomorrow aii" I nodded then I felt him kiss my forehead before I fell asleep.

10:23am

I put on my grey Nike sweatpants shorts and a white tank top and slid on my white bedazzled Nike slides. After my hair air dried I slicked it up into a messy bun and walked out the bathroom into kentrell room. He was still sleep so I didn't bother him. I gathered my dirty clothes and put them in a bag then my phone went off so I walked to the dresser by the closet and picked it up seeing three had texted me.

Baby🌎💍
Im outside
10:35am

Wifey💍💕
Kk.
10:35am

I put my phone in my bag and went over to the side of the bed where kentrell was and kissed his cheek before walking out his room shutting his door.

I got downstairs and saw teelee on the couch on her phone "bye tee and Starr" they both looked up and smile "bye girl I'a see you tomorrow" teelee said "okay" I nodded and walked out the house.

Three was waiting for me by the stairs. I walked off the porch and hugged him "hey bae" he said pulling away and pecking my lips twice "heyy" I walked over tee car and grabbed my bags then he grabbed my hand we walked to my house.

Starr💫

When Aaliyah walked out I turned my phone off and put it beside me then looked over at teelee "what?" She asked not even looking up "you think liyah and kentrell fucking" I asked really wanting to know.

She looked at me with a straight face then busted out laughing "what? Why you laughing?" I asked mugging her "girlllll they just best friends and that girl is a whole ass Virgin" she said still laughing.

I nodded remembering when she told me "well you think she like him?" I couldn't help but ask because ain't no way she just okay wit sleeping with someone as fine as kentrell and not like him. "You keep asking do she like him but, have you ever thought that maybe he might like her" she asked putting her phone down.

I didn't think about that. I guess I was just tryna suppress it from my mind "no" I mumble and she nodded. I looked up and furrowed my eyebrows "you think he like her?...or do you know he like her?" She looked at me then at the tv before looking back at me "I don't know....all I know is they are just friends plus she dates three" she said. "Mannnn I forgot all about him" I said and we both laughed "I just hope he don't cheat on her she way to sweet fa dat" teelee said and I nodded "if he do I'm gon beat his ass" I said "fashoo" she said and we shook hands.

Aaliyah💕

"So what you got planned for today" I asked three as we walked to my house "I'm going to my aunt house on tha south side...you wanna come?" I looked up at him smiling "yeah I'll come I just gotta tell my parents" he nodded and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Who you slept wit at trell house?" He asked as We crossed the street ".....him, but nothing happened okay?" I just had a feeling that he was gon feel some type of way. He looked down at me and smiled "I know ma, I trust you and him plus y'all just friends" he sounded like he was trying to convince himself that.

We got to my house seeing my dad's car gone and only my mom's we walked up the porch "you wanna meet my mom?" I asked facing him but my hand on the door knob. "Ion knowwwww" he dragged shaking his head making me giggle and grab his hands "it's gon be okay...plus I met your mom" I said looking up at him pouting.

He laughed and nodded "aight ma, c'mon" i jumped up and down clapping and he laughed. I unlocked the door with my key and we walked in hearing Jayden running around the living room.

I shut the door behind us and grabbed three hand walking into the living room seeing jayden playing with his toys "hey papa" I say letting go of three and picking him up.

He giggled as I kissed all over his face. My mom walked out of the kitchen holding a caprisun juice pouch and some vanilla animal crackers in a clear sandwich bag.

She walked over to me and Jayden smiling "hey Winnie" she said calling me my childhood nick name my dad gave me kissing my cheek and I smiled "hey mommy where's my father" I asked and she laughed shaking her head as she took Jayden from me. "At your grandparents house helping fix the leak in tha bathroom" she said before looking behind me at three.

"And who might you be?" She asked adjusting Jayden on her hip smiling " Roderick" he spoke shyly and I giggled "ma this is my boyfriend Roderick but we call him three and three this is my mom" I smiled up at him "ohhhh I've heard so much about you, aren't you monique's son" he smiled and nodded. "Oh okay, well just so you know your welcome here anytime and it was nice meeting you" she said side hugging him since she still held Jayden in her arms "it was nice meeting you too" he said as they let go. She smiled and walked into the kitchen after placing Jayden down on the floor with his cookies and juice.

When she was out of sight I turned around to face three with a big smile plastered on my face "see it wasn't bad" I playfully punched his shoulder and he chuckled "yeah you right ma" I smiled and hugged him "say I gotta go tho so go get dressed and we gon come getchu" I nodded and let go of him. He pecked my lips twice before walking out.

I walk into the kitchen seeing my mom cleaning up "can I go with three and his mom to his aunt house?" I already knew she was gone say yes but this was my way of refreshing her memory so she won't think that I just be doing anything. She looked up and smiled "of course what time?" I shrugged "I dont know but he told me to get dressed so see ya" I said. And hurried upstairs to get ready.

Kentrell💚

I woke up and stretched before looking down seeing liyah already gon.

After taking a shower brushing my teeth and other shit I put on a grey t shirt and some blue jeans wit my black Jordan's befoe walking out my room.

When I get downstairs I just see starr on tha couch so I sit next to ha and pull out my phone. I felt ha lookin at me so I looked up to see ha just starrin at me making me mug ha "what mane?" She shook ha head and looked back at ha phone. Teelee came downstairs and Starr stood up "Wea y'all goin?" "Mine yours" tee said before walking out and Starr kissed me before leaving too.

I got bored so I decided to call tiana ova since I know she ain't busy. "Hello?" She answered after two rings "say come ova ta my house" she didn't hesitate to say okay so I hung up. I know I don't want liyah wit ha but that's for a good reason, I just want ha ova hea to suck me up right quick then she can go.

11:21am

Not even ten minutes passed and tiana was at my door. I smirked and stood up walking to tha door. I opened it to see ha smiling wide "hey bae" I shook my head and moved out tha way letting ha in "wassam" I shut tha door behind ha and she followed me upstairs. I shut my room door and turned to see ha on tha bed "say you already know what I want so let's go" she nodded smiling and stood up as I walked passed her.

She turned around and unbuckled my pants before pulling them down along wit my boxers I sat down and she quickly took me into ha mouth.