Chp.4

Same day
8:17 pm

When we got back we passed out snacks and me and three left. They said Tiana already left and she was mad but three told me not to worry about her.

Me and three soon get to his house. "Hey miss Monique" I say walking into the house with three behind me, she was sitting on the couch. "Hey baby" she said getting up hugging me and she thumped three in the back of his head making him mug her and me laugh. "Ma you cook?" Three asked walking into the kitchen "not for you" she said sitting down and I walked into the kitchen with three.

"Whatchu doing?" I asked he turned around from the stove mouth full making me laugh "you're fat" I say still laughing. He swallowed his food and started laughing too "you hungry?" I shake my head and he nods. After he fixed his food we went up stairs.

I laid across his bed and he shut the door and locked it. He sat down beside me and started eating while I watched him. He felt me starring and looked at me "why you starring" I just smiled and sat up, I move his food onto the dresser beside his bed and climb in his lap.

I don't know what came over me but I didn't stop it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gripped my ass and I smash my lips into his and he instantly adds tongue.

We make out for about four minutes before he flips us over and I'm laying down and he's on top of me. He pulls away and slides off my shorts and panties then he looks up at me for reassurance and I nod.

Next thing I know I feel his warm tongue lick from my entrance to my clit making me moan out.

This went on for about 7 minutes until I came. When he came up he kissed me. "What are we" I ask after he pulled away "you my girlfriend and I'm yo nigga" We both smile.

After he brushed his teeth and I cleaned up then we laid down and watched tv until we both fell asleep.

11:01 pm

"Bae?"
"Bae?"
"Baby"
I feel someone lightly shaking me so I open my eyes to see it's three "c'mon mama's yo parents gon be mad if you not home" I sit up and blink a few times to adjust my sight. "Okay" I say then we get up and go downstairs to see the living room is dark. We walk outside and he locks the door before me and him start walking to my house.

The walk there was quite because I was still sleepy but we held hands the whole way which made me smile. When we got to my house he walked me up to the door "goodnight bae" he said giving me a kiss making me smile.

When I got in the house it was quite and dark so I just went up stairs and took a shower then went to sleep.