Chp. 26

St. Louis 📍
Aaliyah 💕
August 10
10:09am

I shake my head laughing at Ben and kd going back and forth arguing as we all sit at a big table in IHOP. "Aye lets go back to tha hotel" Montana says standing up. We all get our things and follow him out the door.

I grab kentrells hand as we walk to the sprinter van. He looks down at me and smiles "you so beautiful" I blush at his compliment before pecking his lips "thank you". We all pile in this time me and kentrell are on the second row as soon as I put on my seatbelt my phone rings.

Mama💘 came across my screen. I sigh then answer putting my phone to my ear.

________________________________

"Liyah?" She asked sounding panicked.

"Yes"

"Oh my god don't do that I called you this morning and you didn't answer just like last night" she said sounding angry.

"I know but last night I got in late and this morning I simply didn't see it" I tell her honestly as Montana pulls off.

"Why did you get in late? We're you out doing something you weren't supposed to? You better not have been being grown" she rambles.

"I-you-to-the-is-break-up" I pretend the phone is breaking up ignoring her yelling then I hung up.

________________________________

I turn my phone off as kentrell laughs. "What?" I ask looking up at him "why you do ha like dat?" He asks looking down at me licking his lips.

"She was asking to many questions" I say going into my bag and pulling out my liquid carmex. "What she don't trust us?" He asks and I shrug putting some on my index finger then gently grabbing his chin and bringing him down to me rubbing some on his lips.

I pull away and he rubs it in staring at me "you'll get a ring around you lips if you keep licking them" I tell him and he nods. "Thank god you helped him dat nigga lips look like dey was damn near finna fall off" kd jokes.

Kentrell mugs him and I reach back popping his shoulder "stop it" I say in a warning tone "ow why you being mean?" He questions pouting. "Aw I'm sorry- don't apologize you should've hit his bitch ass harder" kentrell cuts me off.

I shake my head and pull out my phone seeing a message from Instagram so I click on it seeing a girl wants me to do her box braids. Of course I said I would.

"We gotta go to my sound check" kentrell tells me and I nod "and don't forget you got a haircut scheduled at three" I remind him. "Oh shit I forgot" he says with wide eyes. I chuckle "I bet so, tell Montana tho" I tell him before going back on my phone.

Kentrell 💚

We all get out tha sprinter and walk up to the tha building I'm finna preform in. Me and Aaliyah walk in holding hands with gang behind us and Montana in front. Montana walks up to this white man and they talk for a few minutes.

"Say lets go" he calls for us and we follow him behind the stage going up the stairs to the stage. They hand me a mic and I let go of liyah hand.

12:58pm

"Alright then we'll see you guys tonight" Tha owner of the venue says shaking my hand and I nod before walking off. "Kentrell!" I hear from behind me so I turn around to see three jogging up to me.

"Waddup Wea da rest of dem at?" I ask dapping him up "they in tha sprinter" he says and I nod. We start walking out the building "say wassup wit you and liyah? Like y'all together?" He asks me scratching tha back of his neck.

I chuckle already knowing at some point he was gon question me about us at some point. "Nah we jus talkin right now...tryna get to know each other better before makin shit official but she mine and I'm hers just without da title" I explain to him.

Just in case he get the idea that he can get her back cause dat shit dead as da fuck. "So y'all been fuckin wit each other or y'all just started?" He questions agin and I mug him becoming annoyed at this point.

"Mane you blowin me right now" I tell him and he just shakes his head. We get to the sprinter and I get in first going to the back with liyah.

I sit down and she lays her head on my shoulder. Three gets in and looks at us shaking his head then sitting down.

1:26am

Me and liyah just walked into our room. I shut tha door and lock it as she goes to the bathroom. Hearing the water run I start taking off my clothes to join her.

After our shower we just lay together. She instantly falls asleep laying on my chest.  I ain't tell her bout three questioning me on our relationship. I think it's best she don't know she already be mugging tha nigga when he come around or even look her way.

We be laughing at ha cause she don't be noticing she doin it until he walk away and one of us tell ha. She a good person for forgiving him and not doing what most would've done.

Letting my mind run I slowly start to fall asleep.

[ Filler ]