Chp. 58

Los Angeles, California 📍
Sage and Alexis apartment
Aaliyah 💕
July 8, 2020
11:23pm

I knock on the door and a few seconds pass before the it's opened by a smiling lexis. "Bestieeee" she squealed pulling me into a hug. "And mini bestieeee" she dragged touching my stomach. I giggle then we pull apart. I look down at what she's wearing and my smile is replaced with a mug.

We supposed to be going out to this new restaurant and having a spa day but she ain't even dressed. All she have on is a Looney Tunes t-shirt and shorts.

"Girllll why you not dressed yet?" I ask mugging and she does a yikes face "sorry I got distracted just come in" she said and moved out the way. I roll my eyes and walk in leaving her to close the door behind me.

"Please hurry up I'm starving" I exaggerate going into the living room and sitting on the couch. "Okay okay gimme like fifteen minutes" she said before running down the hallway. "No bitch ten minutes!" I yelled after her and she laughed.

My phone ringed in purse so I pulled it out to see it's my baby calling me I smile answering.

_______________________________

"Hello?"

"Waddup ma you good?" He asked.

"Yes I'm fine I'm feeling better now" I said looking down at my nails.

"Ight ma I hea you but I still don't think you needa be doing too much"

"I'm notttt I'm just doing the same thing I do all the time. Eat" I said leaning back onto the chair.

"Yeah but you needa relax ma ian tryna have you in tha hospital and sum be wrong witchu or our baby"

"I know but if it makes you feel any better lexis taking us to the spa so I'll be wellll relaxed" I said smiling at the thought.

"Baby, I can make you feel all types of relaxed at home" he said and I bust out laughing causing him to follow.

"Boy bye"

"Ight ma I'm just fuckin witchu but have fun but not too much"

"Okay kentrell" I said smiling while playfully rolling my eyes.

"I love you Marianna" he called me by my middle name causing me to blush.

"I love you too DeSean" I said and hung up.

________________________________

I put my phone into my purse. Damn. I thought feeling how dry my throat was. I stand up from the couch and go into the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator I grab a water bottle before going back to the living room.

I sit down and take a sip feeling way better. I get on my phone and start scrolling through Instagram. Five minutes pass before I hear the door open and I roll my eyes knowing who it is.

I hear her coming towards the living room and I don't look up. "Um hey liyah" the devil himself said and I ignored it looking at my phone. Silence fills the room as she continues to look at me and I refrain from cussing her out.

"Okayyyyy" she drags before going to her room. "Liyahhhh come hereeee!" I hear Alexis yell and I huff before standing up. I take a sip of my water before putting it back down on the coffee table and walking down the hallway to Alexis room.

"Damn girl what tha fuck happened?" I ask looking around her messy room seeing clothes scattered everywhere. "Well I was cleaning out my closet but you came too fast but can you help me do my hair?" She asked pouting and I roll my eyes before slowly making my way too her.

"You lucky I love you" I said and she smiles big. "We'll look at it this way it you get to practice doing your baby hair" she said and I laugh shaking my head.

Sage😈

I listen as Aaliyah and lexis talk before quickly walking out my room. I go into the living room and glance back at the hallway making sure they were still in the room. My heart is racing a 100 miles per hour as I shakily pull out four Misoprostol pills that I have crushed up into a little bag.

Last night I heard lexis on the phone with liyah planning their little best friend date so I left school early to "run into her". This is the only time that I can go through with my plan. I know I might go to hell for killing a unborn baby but I'll just repent plus she doesn't need a baby.

I mean tha nigga already got over twenty already tha fuck they need another bastard for?

Quickly I open the water bottle and empty the crushed pill into it. Seeing a little dust on the outside I grab a piece of tissue out of the box and wipe it off before closing the top back. I speed walk out of the living room and into my room shutting the door behind me.

Finally I can breathe. Now their will be no more problems and me and him can finally be together....well not now I still have one more person to get rid of then it's gonna be us. Just like he promised.

I go to my bed and sit on the edge of it pulling out my phone and calling him.

_______________________________

"What do you want!? I already told yo slow ass not to call me during tha day!!" He whisper yelled at me.

"I-I I'm sorry-y I just wanted to tell you that I did it" I said sorta fumbling over my words scared at his tone.

"Fareal? Awww babygirl imma have to reward you. Thank you for handling dat for daddy ima talk to you soon" he said before hanging up.

_______________________________

"I love you too" I said rolling my eyes. Happy that he can't see me.

Aaliyah 💕

"Alright no let's go" I said to lexis walking out her room with her following me. I go to the couch and grab my purse as she grabs her keys. "Okay c'mon" she said and I start to follow her out of the living room.

"Hold up I forgot my water" I tell her before turning around and grabbing it taking a swig of it as we walk out the door.
.
.
.
.Stream "White teeth" 🔥💚