Chp. 50

Baton Rouge, Louisiana📍
Aaliyah's Parents house
Aaliyah 💕
April 24, 2020
11:23am

I fold my arms across my chest ignoring kentrell burning a hole in the side of my face. We got out here yesterday and he told me that he was gon take me to see my brother. We left the kids with gang until we get back to the hotel. I thought my dad was gon be at work so I agreed because I know my mom is easier to ignore.

But sadly he's home and now I don't wanna go in. "Liyah mane you said you wanted to see yo lil brother I'm sho he wanna see you too so stop being selfish and get out" kentrell said letting out a frustrated sigh. "They were selfish why can't I be?" I ask looking over at him.

"This ain't about them dis bout you and yo brother" he said looking into my eyes. I sigh then look up at the house "you buying me Chinese food tonight" I tell him unlocking my door and he laughs. "Anything you want mamas" I smile getting out the car and he follows.

We both walk up to the house hand-in-hand. I knock on the door then step back. I look up at kentrell seeing his sexy side profile and I bites down on my lip. "You keep lookin at me like dat we gon have to leave" he says looking down at me with a smirk and I laugh. "You think I'm playin?" He asks pulling me to him by my waist and I shake my head "no I know your for real" I say smiling up at him and he nods.

"As long as you know" he says before leaning down and kissing my lips. We pull apart just as the door is opened by my mother. "Oh my god Aaliyah!" She screams with wide eyes and embraces me into a tight hug. I don't hug back but she just tightens her grip.

"I haven't seen or heard from you in a while" she says pulling away from me with glossy eyes. "Why've you been ignoring me?" She asks and it breaks me "I'm sorry just a lot has been happening lately" I tell her and she nods before looking up at kentrell "I can see" she says looking him up and down.

He chuckled shaking his head and I roll my eyes at her "um can we come in I just wanna see Jayden" I said looking at her with a blank expression. She smiles nodding while moving out of the way.

We walk in and she shuts the door behind us "he's gon be so happy to see you" she said behind us and I nod "I'll go get him he was supposed to go to the park but I think he'll be happier with you here. y'all can sit in the living room" she tells us before disappearing upstairs.

I grab kentrell's hand and lead him to the living room. I stop at the arch way seeing my dad on the couch watching something on tv. I guess he heard us or saw was out the corner of his eye because he turned to us. He looked at both me and kentrell with this indescribable look that confused me but I never dropped my mug I just lead kentrell to the other couch and sat down.

"So You come into my house and not speak to me? You can leave if your gonna have this lil attitude" he spoke up and I pulled out my phone ignoring him. "Liyahh!!" I look up smiling big seeing Jayden running towards me.

"Jayden!" I squeal jumping up and he crashed into my legs hugging me tight and I return it laughing. "I missed you so much" he said into my legs and I smile wider. "I missed you more" I tell him and he lets go looking up at me. I pick him up and cover his face in kisses causing a fit of giggles to erupt from him.

"He's gotten big huh?" My mom chuckles in the corner and I nod. Jayden looks at kentrell and his eyes widen "your younboy!" He squeals and me and kentrell laugh "yeah I am" he says and Jayden smiles wide. "Aaliyah come in the kitchen so we can talk I'm sure mr youngboy here can keep Jayden company until we get back" mom says.

I sigh loudly before placing Jayden on his feet and he takes off to kentrell. I follow my mom to the kitchen and I see out of my peripheral vision my dad get up and I huff loudly. We get into the kitchen and I sit at the table across from my mom while my dad leans against the counter.