Chp. 11

Baton Rouge 📍
Kentrell 💚
Same night
8:13pm

"Mane my fucking leg hurt" kd complained from the backseat. "Maybe if yo ass was payin attention you wouldn't have tripped jack ass" three said speeding down tha street. We just had left tha south side from hitting lick sum our nigga Montana told us to do for some quick cash. He also in tha music business so he helpin me wit my rappin and shit too.

"Say three wea yo dog ass was earlier" Ben asked takin his mask off. Three looked back at him and chuckled shaking his head "none of yo business" he said then laughed. I looked over at him from the passenger seat and mugged him "tha fuck you bein so sneaky fa?" He glanced over at me and shook his head again.

"Right tha fuck you hidin?" Kd asked as we pull up to our street and pass liyah house. Before three can say anything he squinted his eyes at the sidewalk so I looked too. It looked like somebody laying face down in blood. "Say stop!" I yell seeing that it was a female.

The car came to a halt and I jumped out hearing gang dem talking shit. I run over and as I get closer the girl looks familiar. I kneel down by her and mover her curly hair from her face and my heart dropped.

There lying in blood was liyah. "SAY HELP ME ITS LIYAH MANE SHE BLEEDIN!!!" As soon as those words fell from my mouth gang all rushed out of the car and ran over to us. I turned her over seeing stab wounds all over her arms and legs and stomach and her face was almost unrecognizable.

"THA FUCK HAPPENED!?!" Three yelled as tears filled his eyes "C'MON MANE JUST GET HA UP" ben started yelling and I picked her up holding her in my arms as we all ran to the car.

"FUCK! Ima go get ha people!" Boomer yelled before running down tha street to ha house while we all piled back in tha car. Her blood soaked my white shirt but I'an care all that was on my mind was what happened to ha.

"What tha fuck was she doin out by ha self this late anyways!" Kd yelled as tears fell down his face. I couldn't even answer him because if I did I would breakdown but I could feel the tears streaming down my face.

In no time we were at the hospital. We all jumped out and I carried her to the front "SAY MANE WE NEED HELP!!" Me and gang yelled simultaneously quickly catching the attention of the nurses. They rush ova with a stretcher and put her on it.

We all try to follow but they tell us that we can't go back there angering me even more. Me and gang sit down and my leg starts bouncing up and down as the image of her laying down on tha sidewalk the way she was replayed in my head. Tears start to fall again.

I think of teelee and pull out my phone calling her knowing that this was gon hurt her.

Teelee 🦋

"Where tha fuck she at?" Starr asked me as we waited in my room for liyah. She told us she was on her way but she still wasn't here. "Ion know it's been a whole hour" I shrug my shoulders as a bad feeling ran through my body.

My phone rung so I picked it up from beside me seeing brother❤️ come across my screen and I answer. "Is liyah witchu" I ask immediately and Starr looked up at me.

Hearing sniffles on the other end made my heart drop. "She in tha hospital....we found ha on tha curb bleedin" he said slowly clearly trying not to cry.

Tears quickly filled my eyes and I jumped up putting on my shoes "w-what you mean? What h-appened" I asked stumbling over my words waving Starr over to get up so we could leave as she looked at me with a confused expression.

"Ion know m-mane just...come hea" he said and hung up. "C'mon liyah in tha hospital" I choke out through my tears and she hops up and we rush out the house.