Chp. 53

Baton Rouge, Louisiana📍
Hotel
Aaliyah 💕
April 26, 2020
9:13am

I look in the mirror as I pull my hair into a low ponytail. Today is our last day out here so before we take Kacey  back to his mama in Atlanta  we plan on taking him and the boys to the aquarium. Gang left at 5 this morning and went to Texas.

As I'm doing my edges kentrell walks in and stands behind me looking into the mirror.

"Why you gotta do allat?" He asked me scrunching up his face and I laugh. "Because it's cute" I said and he shook his head "Nah you just tryna look cute fa some other niggas" he said and I roll my eyes. "Kentrell get tha he'll out cause ain't nobody tryna look cute for no niggas" I said mugging him.

He laughed wrapping his arms around my waist pulling into his chest "I'm just playin Bae" he said then kissed my cheek "mhm go get your sons ready" I said and he nodded before walking out. He so irritating sometimes but I love him.

When I finish I start putting away my brushes. Just as I'm walking out of the bathroom the room starts to spin and I get really dizzy so I stop walking and hold on to the door handle. After a few seconds I calm down and I open my eyes instantly getting a headache from how bright the room is.

The boys loud laughing didn't help. I walk into our room seeing kentrell tossing Kacey into the air as he laughs and I smile at them. I look on the bed to see Kayden in his own world watching something on his iPad.

I walk over to the closet and open the door. I grab my bag and start looking through it for excedrin or some Advil. I pick up my tampons box and realization hits me. I haven't had my period...it'll probably come on tomorrow I dismissed my thoughts. I couldn't find any medicine so I put everything up.

"Baby do you have some Advil?" I ask closing the closet door. "Nah but we get you some on tha way to pick up k3 and kam" he said helping Kacey put on his shoes. "Okay" I said going over to look over my outfit.

I have on a white polo shirt with my light ripped blue jeans and white air force's. "C'mon" kentrell said from behind me so I turned around to see him in a similar outfit to mine causing me to smile.

I wasn't paying any attention To him before because I was doing other stuff. "Awww you wanted to match me" I cooed walking over to him wrapping my arms around his neck and he chuckled "Nah ma you wanted to match me" he said and I roll my eyes at him. "Stop rolling yo eyes at me fo I give you a reason to roll em" he said and I blushed smiling causing him to laugh.

I let go of him and grabbed my bag from the bed putting my things inside while he got Kayden and Kacey ready to go. When we were all ready we left. When we get down to the lobby we walk out and waiting is our driver. We get in and the driver pulls off.

"You hungry?" I asked kentrell putting on my seatbelt "Nah ma we just ate" he said. "Cereal really don't count sooo" I said and he shook his head getting on his phone. I smacked my lips and looked at Kayden. "You hungry?" I asked him and he nodded "yeah I want some of dem hot fries from McDonald's" he said and I smiled "me too".

"Mane leave my son alone" kentrell laughed "I didn't do anything I just asked and since were both hungry you have to let us get McDonald's" I said looking up at him. "Yeah" Kayden agreed and I smiled while kentrell mugged me. "Aight dude say drive us to McDonald's" he gave in and told the driver who only nodded.

"Yayyyyy" I clapped my hands and Kacey followed me along with Kayden "we're gonna get some food we're gonna get some food" I cheered and the boys followed me. Kentrell laughed shaking his head knowing he wanted to join in too.