Chp.1

Baton Rouge 📍
Corner store
June 2,2016
Kentrell Gaulden 💚

"It's hot asf" kd said while we stood outside the corner store idk why we just is. "Well maybe if you shut tf up it would cool down" I said making three and boomer laugh "look here nigga I re" I tuned him out as I looked to my left and seen two girls walking up to the store.

There she is Tiana Miller. I done been tryna talk ta shawty fa bout three months now but she steady playing hard to get. She is so fine. From her light brown skin to her fat ass and big titties. Ha face aii she got acne spots but ha body is bangin even though she got a stomach I just wanna fuck.

She walks past us with a short light skin girl behind her. Every time you see tiana you see her following like a lost puppy. She keep her head down and don't talk much I only ever see her if I see tiana. I've never seen her face like that. The girl look kinda over weight but I don't know. She got on a big ass grey shirt with grey sweats and some white adidas she got her curly jet black hair pulled into a ponytail with a white adidas hat over it. AND ITS HOT ASF OUT HEA!!.

I watch as tiana is walking past us not even looking my way which i don't like. "Yo tiana lemme holla at you!" I yell after her walking behind her into the store. She looks back at me and smiles shaking her head "whatchu want kentrell?" She ask me still walking ahead so I walk beside her while the girl who she be wit went on another aisle.

"Im just tryna get ta know you" I say stopping behind her by the chips. Turning around she looks me up and down slowly "why?...why you wanna get ta know me...I know about you and ya lil girlfriends and they drama and I want no parts" she says before turning back around. "Look I really do wanna get to know you. And I don't got no girlfriends I'm single but I wanna change that wichu" I spit game at her while turning her around to look at me.

She looks me in my eyes and I just know I got her now. By now I know that no female can keep eye contact with me and be in control of themselves it's like I be hypnotizing dem. "Okay so whatcu tryna do?" She ask smirking making me smile.

Aaliyah 💕

I watch as kentrell follows tiana. He think she don't notice him but she do. She just like the attention he gives her and I don't judge. It's so hot today so I'm not tryna eat I just wanna get sum to drink. I walk over to the fridge things in the back. I open the third door and immediately feel the cold air making me lowly moan. I grab a cold Aquafina water bottle and close the door back.

Just as I'm turning around I'm met with the tall light skin guy I seen standing outside with kentrell. I look up at him as he bites his lip looking down at me. "Wassam ma, I'm three" he said in a low but deep voice "Aaliyah" I say shifting my weight on my left leg "that's a beautiful name ma it fits you" he says making me turn my head smiling showing my deep dimples and blushing. "Awww shit I gotchu blushin" he cooed making me laugh "stoppp" my soft voice spoke.

He looks at me and turns my head to him "have any body ever told how beautiful you are" he asked making me shake my head. "Well they should because you are....say lemme get cho number" he says taking out his phone. "I-I guess" I stutter lowly taking his phone and putting my number in it "imma call you and yo ass better answer" he said smiling as I hand him his phone back making me giggle "okay okay I will".

We continue having a good conversation until we're interrupted. "LIYAH HURRY TF UP ITS TOO FUCKING HOT FOR YOU TO BE WASTING TIME!!" Tiana yelled at me "s-sorry I gotta go" I say practically running over to her. Kentrell looks at me confused before shrugging his shoulders. "Here hold these" tiana hands me two bags of flamin hot chettos and four bags of sour candy. It's hard for me to hold her things and my water but I do it anyways.