Chances

By writereadrepeat17

Freshman year couldn't come quick enough for Lydia Dunnark. I mean, she'll miss her mom more than anything bu... More

Cast List
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Chapter 2: Cheers
Chapter 3: Trouble
Chapter 4: Small Touches
Chapter 5: The Road Not Taken
Chapter 6: Distractions
Chapter 7: First Dates
Chapter 8: Secret Spot
Chapter 9: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 10: Close Call
Chapter 11: Now We're Both Wet
Chapter 12: We're Just Friends
Chapter 13: Desperate
Chapter 14: This Spells Trouble
Chapter 15: Nothing
Chapter 16: Word Vomit
Chapter 17: I'm Into You
Chapter 18: Love Is Messy
Chapter 19: Losing Control
Chapter 20: Sweet Moments
Chapter 21: I Want You
Chapter 22: Halloween Horrors
Chapter 23: Halloween's Heartbreak
Chapter 24: The Day After
Chapter 25: Homeward Bound
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Saviour
Chapter 28: What Now?
Chapter 29: Meet The Parents
Chapter 30: Reconciliations

Chapter 31: First Times

4 1 0
By writereadrepeat17

Tw- sexual content

L Y D I A

"Okay fine, if you could be anything in the world, what would you be?" I ask as Jackson as I lay on his bed, my head dangling off the side so the blood rushes.

"This is a stupid game," He huffs as he sits flicking through his TV.

"No it's not, just tell me," I mumble as I sit upwards on his bed, narrowing my eyes at him. It's ridiculous how he can't answer a single one of my questions. His eyes meet mine and he rolls them, showing me just how stupid he thinks this game is.

"Fuck," He mumbles as he gives in and I grin as I know I've defeated his stubbornly ways. "Do you mean as in a job? Like what do I wanna do?" He asks and I nod, "I haven't really thought about it past College. Best thing would be to be scouted."

"For Football?" I ask and he nods, "Do they do that kind of stuff?"

"Yeah, sometimes we get tipped off they're there, other times they just turn up." He shrugs, "Gotta be on my A-game each time."

"That's so cool," I beam at him, I mean, I used to watch a lot of games because of Noah and I know that Jackson's easily one of the best players I've ever seen.

"It's unrealistic to fall back on to it I guess," He says again but this time shifts uncomfortably, I cock my head to the side when I listen to him doubt himself.

"Well I think you can be anything you want to be," I smirk at him, watching as he tears his eyes from the TV once more to give me a sceptical look. "Just nothing that involves people skills, because you suck at that." I joke and a chuckle falls from his throat as he shakes his head.

"Come here," He mumbles as he moves along, opening up a space next to him at the top of the bed.

I can't help but oblige as I glance towards his cocky smirk that's plastered over his beautiful face; his dark hair is like a messy nest on the top of his head but somehow it looks like every piece is exactly where it's supposed to be. It shocks me that these dark eyes that are so inviting and warm, equally just as much filled with lust, once had the ability to shake me to my core in irritation. His long, muscly and toned arm opens up for me and I lean into him, both of us glancing towards each other and I can feel every inch of me heat up in contentment.

He's mine.

I mean, I really don't know how he's mine. But he is. And I wouldn't change a damn thing about us, because it's led to here, to me sitting here looking at his eyes that are deeper than the abyss and my stomach fluttering, spreading through my core like wildfire.

I have never felt what I'm feeling right now. I'm not quite sure what it is but the L word is running rings around my head as we just look at each other and the tension filling around us.

Fuck, I'm in so deep.

Jackson licks his lips slowly, almost agonisingly, as my eyes shoot to his perfectly plump lips. My chest physically aching for him. Before my thoughts are able to string a sentence together he slowly leans towards me and places his lips on mine once again. Each kiss we have is like a brand new experience and I can barely contain myself.

Our lips move together like they're connecting parts, his rough hands moving behind my neck and twiddling with the pieces of hair at the bottom of my head, gripping ever so slightly enough for my mouth to open as a moan crumbles from inside me. It only seems to spur him on more as he quickly adjusts himself and hovers over me, I can feel the pit of my stomach burning, lighting it's way to the part of me that I want him to touch so badly.

My hands are gripping him hard and anywhere they can to pull him closer to me, his knee pushing my legs apart so that he can get closer to me.

"Fuck, Lydia, you have no idea how much I want you." He mumbles as his lips move to my neck, across the soft spot underneath my earlobe and nibbling ever so slightly.

"I want you," I whisper as my voice cracks, barely enough for him to hear me. But he does. I know that I want this and there's no doubt.

I pull the bottom of his shirt up, tugging it over his head where he then assists, pulling and throwing it to the floor and smashing his lips back to mine. My hands daringly run themselves across his stomach, up to his chest and around his neck where I pull him into me, him pressing his growth into me and eliciting yet another moan that I just can't seem to contain.

One by one, our clothes fall to the floor in different directions as we undress each other. I can feel my chest imploding on itself as I realise this is finally happening.

He stops as his eyes rake over me, taking in every inch and lighting his way back to my eyes.

Jackson's movements slow as though he's almost hesitant, scared to break me as he waits for my reassuring nod which I give with no doubt what so ever.

My entire body is on fire and I feel like he can't be close enough; he lets his finger tips stroke down my bare stomach, my back arching in response as my eyes close. Jackson slowly let's his hand caress my outer thigh, squeezing them as his fingertips are dangerously close to where I want them to be. I feel him resting against my opening, pressing over where I'm throbbing and I can't help but moan into his mouth, forcing his hand to squeeze me again.

Jackson's forehead rests on mine as his eyes scan again, and I nod to tell him I'm fine, again. He pushes himself slowly inside me, a groan falling from his mouth as I take a sharp breath, a feeling of pain mixed with pleasure while I adjust.

"Am I hurting you?" He asks, concern spread over his face and I shake my head.

"No," I whisper, pulling his head down to kiss me again.

He's slow and careful as he moves in and out, the pain subsiding after each thrust and I'm overtaken with pure pleasure. His pace fastens as he continues, his hand roaming over my breast as he nips my nipple between his fingers and my back arches again as I already feel myself tightening around him.

"Oh my god, Jackson," I moan into his ear and I can hear his breathing quicken.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you," He purrs into my ear and I bite my lip in response, his hand roams beneath my back, pulling me into him as he continues to thrust into me, seeing me enjoy it he goes harder into me, my legs wrapping around his back to try and prevent any space between us.

His kisses trail over my neck, biting my earlobe and his heavy breath causing goosebumps all over my body. My mouth frantically finding his again as our tongues meet and move together as though we've practiced all our lives. My body feels in pure bliss as we connect in a way I've never connected with anyone before, my fingernails digging deep into his back to stop me from moaning so loud that this whole house will hear us.

"Fuck, Lydia," He moans and I can feel tension building making another moan slip from me, my heart pounding so hard in my chest I'm sure he can feel it.

"I think I'm going to-" I start, a loud whimper falling from my lips as the tension writhes through my body, exploding with ecstasy as my head whips back and my hips buck into him, his own moan of curse words meeting my lips as his thrusts become sloppy and I feel the pulsing slow as he collapses beside me.

I lay there, next to him, our chests heaving and I can't believe we did it. And it was amazing. More than I could have ever even imagined.

I glance over to Jackson; him looking at me intently with his lips parted and his messy hair stuck to his forehead with sweat, jagged breaths slipping out of his perfect mouth.

I burst into laughter, the blanket being pulled up to cover me as I feel embarrassed.

"Please don't laugh at me after we have sex, Lydia." He pinches his brows together with a smirk plastered on his face and I purse my lips.

"I'm sorry," I giggle, embarrassingly, pulling the cover over my face as I feel myself blush and burn up.

"Are you shy?" He smirks, pulling the cover down and pulling me into him. I push my face into his chest and groan. "Lydia, baby, you have nothing to be shy about."

I smirk at his words, reaching up and using my thumb to stroke his cheek.

"From kiddo to baby?" I ask and he lets out a soft chuckle.

"No, you're still kiddo." I laugh at him and shake my head. "Seriously, though," He coughs awkwardly and I look up to him. "Are you okay, after, you know? I didn't hurt you or anything?"

I look as he chews the inside of his mouth, seeming worried and anxious. He thinks he's going to break me. I shake my head and place a small kiss on his lips.

"It was perfect," I whisper, using my hand to pull him towards me, "And something I definitely want to do again."

He looks down and laughs, licking his bottom lip and roughly climbing over me.

"We can definitely do that." He smirks again, dipping down and kissing me.

The beeping of my alarm forces my eyes open as I jump awake, the duvet covering whatever modesty I have left as Jackson is sprawled out next to me, groaning at the incessant beeping.

"Jackson, we need to get up," I tap his bare shoulder repeatedly, using my other hand to wipe the sleep from my eyes.

I think I had about 4 hours of sleep last night; between rolling around together and talking about nothing, there wasn't much room for actually sleeping. It felt like we were catching up on lost time.

I pull on his tshirt as I get up, pulling my pyjama shorts on underneath, which I didn't get to wear.

"Lydiaaa," He groans, turning over and I grab a towel from the side.

"We have class in an hour, I need to shower," I grumble, tip toeing to him and giving him a kiss on the forehead. He lets out a sigh and quickly grabs me, pulling me into him where I let out a high pitched giggle. "Jackson! Let me go!" I cry through giggles and he laughs loudly.

"I want to stay in bed!" He pouts, but my wriggling makes me fall out of his arms and onto the hard floor.

"We're going to class!" I laugh, crawling along the floor and pushing myself up as I exit his room and pray the shower is free.

Luckily it's way before these guys actually get up so I open the door and lock it behind me, pulling my hair up into a bun and letting the hot water rinse away my sins from last night. I find myself thinking about it and biting my lip to stop the grin from spreading over my face.

Flashes are going through my mind as though I'm watching a replay, and I can't say that I'm mad about it. I mean, I know I have no frame of reference, but it was amazing. Every second perfect; Jackson is perfect.

I feel like this shower is the first minute I've had to catch my breath from this whirlwind of a weekend.

And I can't stop smiling. I'm stood here in the shower, my thumb between my teeth and a grin that's actually hurting now.

I've never felt more alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...
1.7M 59.4K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
22 3 12
In the halls of St. Gabriel's High School, Ezekiel reigns as the charismatic bad boy, charming his way through senior year with a devil-may-care atti...
213K 10.5K 50
Amber has a secret, one that she hates. When the school bad boy finds out, she realizes he isn't who he seems to be. Garrett is hiding something. Whe...