Falling for Mr Walton

By paradisoterra5

A young girl Kiara goes to America to finish her masters degree, unfortunately she meets with an accident by... More

Chapter 1 - An Accident On A Rainy Night
Chapter 2 - A sunshine sunrise
Chapter - 3 Gone for business Trip
Chapter 4- Dinner party at villa
Chapter 5- Old Acquaintance
Chapter 6- Getting ready for shopping and a dinner date
Chapter 7- A lovely day well spent
Chapter 8 - A day full of Romance
Chapter 9 - Meeting With Friends
Chapter 10 - Hanging out with friends
Chapter 11 - The Auction Party And A Surprise
Chapter 12 - Unforgettable Moments
Chapter 13 - A new beginning
Chapter 14 - A Sudden Business Travel
Chapter 15 - A visit at Walton company
Chapter 16 - Planning for shopping
Chapter 18 - Weekend Holiday at Resort
Chapter 19 - Sunny day spent with friends
Chapter 20 - Party night
Chapter 21 - Loosing His Love
Chapter 22 - Broken Heart
Chapter 23 - Faded memories
Chapter 24 - Feeling Nostalgic
Chapter 25 - Hospital visit and Preparing for Christmas
Chapter 26 - An unplanned date
Chapter 27 - Spending day with friends
Chapter 28 - Truth Unfolded
Chapter 29 - Angry Behaviour and going out of country
Chapter 30 - New Years Eve
Chapter 31 - A Dinner date
Chapter 32 - Dance Performance and much more exciting
Chapter 33 - Charity Ball
Chapter 34 - Kidnapping
Chapter 35 - A hang Out
Chapter 36 - Confessions and Promises

Chapter 17 - Celebration party and meeting an old friend

313 13 2
By paradisoterra5

Kiara gets ready and looks at herself in the mirror and says OMG the slit looks so so sexyyy suddenly William speaks that, she turns around and look at him , he was looking damn hot in a suit and his hair perfectly brushed. Her mouth was open because she could not believe how come he is so beautiful. He snaps his fingers are you done glaring at me, she speaks her heart OMG you are beautiful Mr Walton, He comes forward and kisses her and says you are beautiful Kiara and you are looking so damn hot goddess in this white dress, you do not understand what I want to do to you right now, she blushes and speaks I have to do my hair yet and a light make up, wait for me , he tells her let me do your hair, she allows him to do that, she simply left her hair down and wore a light make up, suddenly William takes out a small box from his pocket and gives it to her, she asks him what is this? He speaks something which you will wear tonight , just open it. She takes the box from him and opens it, its beautiful pair of Diamond studs, she gets shocked and tells him I cannot accept such expensive gifts from you William, this isn't right. 

He takes her in his arms and tells him you are mine Kiara I can any time give you or buy you anything, so do not think much and let me make you wear these. she is standing in front of mirror and he put earrings in her ear, she looked stunning in those diamond studs. He looked at her and tells her she is looking like an angel tonight, stay with me only at party. 

A look at Kiara's dress for the evening

They move out from the room and Liam takes out the car, Ashley (the bodyguard)is accompanying them tonight since its a huge celebration. They sit in the car and Liam starts the engine and moves towards the party hall. This time the party was held at William's hotel "The Paradise".  Both were silent on the way, Kiara takes off her heels and leans back at the seat, William gives a smile and speaks what happened ? She tells him does not want to get tired so soon, I am not used to such heels, He whispers in her ear i will massage you later at night, cant wait for that, she gets surprised and started imagining her first time with him. After almost thirty minutes they reach the venue, Kiara quickly grabs her heels and holds Williams arms and get out from the car. 

The media was waiting for him only and the flash lights fell on Kiara and they start speaking Mr Walton who is this young lady accompanying you? We have seen her with you all time, Please answer us , Suddenly one reporter comes in front of Kiara and asks her Mam are you his new interest? Are you after his money? William glares at him and tells him stay away from her and do not dare to asks that again. The reporter gets scared and apologises. They get inside and Kiara takes a breath, he asks her are you alright? she says yes but what was that? How can they ask me such thing? He says do not worry, they knew me by my cold nature , never seen taking so much interest in one girl so it was expected. She speaks what ever they scared me, He hugs her and says well you should only get scared from me, specially tonight after we leave, she swallows in her throat and does not say anything, Then William held her hand tightly and moves towards the hall. Kiara was nervous since now she shares a relationship with William so she has to b up to his standards but at the same time she thinks does it really matters , I l be just like me only. Soon William takes her to meet some people and introduces her to them and they were all rich business man of the city, they were gazing her up and down , she felt a little uncomfortable. Suddenly some one came from back and hugged William, He looked back and it was Ethan. William too hugged him tightly and asked him where were you for such a long time? Ethan full name Ethan parker was a big businessman as William and both were child hood friends, they talked for a while and then William tells him let me introduce you to my sweetheart my girlfriend Kiara.

Kiara says hello to Ethan and he shakes had with her and plants a kiss on the back of her hand and William snatches her from him and smilingly says hey hey you are not allowed to kiss my princess even on her hand , stay away you scoundrel, Ethan laughs, when did you become so possessive William Walton? William blushes on his question, Kiara saw Mellisa and goes with her to have something. William allows her to go and meet Mellisa. Ethan asks him dude she is so pretty and looks so naive, how did you meet her? she's not even blond. William replies him calm down you are shooting at me with your questions. Ethan relaxes and speaks now tell me brother. William tells him she had an accident with my car and I brought her at my villa and never let her go, I could not , I started liking her its been six months we are together, Ethan asks him about her family , he tells him she's alone but not now, I will never let her go anywhere. Ethan answers him you better keep her like a treasure once you break her trust she will be broken. But I really cant believe you fell in love with someone completely different from your world and the cold man is not anymore cold when she is around, they both laugh. 

Kiara talks to Melissa how is her office life going on and her kid. They both have some snacks . Bethany and Albert were also there. And as usually Bethany was staring at Kiara like she's gonna eat her. Albert steps forward where Kiara was sitting. Kiara was in no mood to talk to him so she decided to leave , he held her hand tightly and tells her hey where are you leaving young girl, did I scared you, she tries to free her hand but he held her so tightly that she was not able to release her from his clutch. He whispers well I am as good as William try me, she looks at him with hatred and gives him a tight slap on his face. William saw them and he quickly comes over there and releases Kiara from his clutch. He held Alberts collar and angrily glared at him and tells him how dare you touch my woman? If you were not Jones i would have broken your bones. He then pulls Kiara towards himself and took her somewhere at private place inside. She hugs him and started crying, he grabbed my hand and was not leaving at all and was speaking something really shitty, Mr Walton he has some really bad intentions please do not leave me. He rubs her back and kisses on her forehead and tells her he will stay with her all the time do not get scared I will not let anyone harm you. 

She was feeling fine now so they both went to the hall again and William stayed with her only, William has already met everyone in the party so they took a table to have dinner.

Always looking hot

Oh people I must say he looked sexy damn hot in red tie.

Ethan joins them and he could tell by looking at Kiara that something happened to her. He asked William whats going on? William tells him its Albert he is behind her always. Ethan looks at her hand she tries to hide it but William grabs it and checks it out , it was red with his finger prints imprinted on it, He speaks that son of a bitch I will teach him a lesson. Kiara stops him and holds his hand please do not, do not ruin your own party, I am fine. William comes close to her and kisses on her forehead and Ethan says Aaww love birds. Ethan raises a toast with William, Ethan asks Kiara what about you ? William tells him she does not drink and if she drinks I cannot resist her, Kiara punches him and started blushing. Ethan tells him oh man you are truly lucky to find her. Ethan tells William by the way Bethany is staring at you since you have come in the party. He tells him well let me keep her busy , Ethan gets up and asks Bethany to have a dance with him she knew Ethan very well, she grabbed her hand and stepped on the dance floor.

William takes Kiara too for dance and she held his hand, They started dancing and William held her waist very gently like a feather and Kiara put her hands on his shoulders, she was looking down , William put his finger on her chin and asks her to look at him only, she obeyed him at did the same. both were drowned in each others eyes and lovingly looking at each other, William was caressing her face her hair like he was admiring her. Bethany was looking at them only. Ethan speaks up, dont they look made for each other, look how madly in love they are with each other, not able to look anywhere else also and they dont need words, their eyes are speaking too much and everyone is looking at them, Looks like my cold friend has gone crazy for his girl, Bethany stomps her feet and leaves from there. Ethan laughs at her behaviour. Soon the dance is over and William gives a quick peck on Kiara's forehead.

Ethan bids goodbye to William and Kiara, but before leaving he invited them to his holiday resort out of the city. William asks him are you serious is it ready so soon? Ethan replies him that whay I am here my friend and I will also introduce you to my Fiancee, William asks him are you serious when did you got engaged? Ethan tells him well five months ago. William tells him I am really happy for you my friend. Ethan tells him she will also come to the resort so better bring Kiara with yourself and plan a holiday for say about three days, we will celebrate on saturday night. So better arrive on coming friday eve. William assurers him we will be there buddy. Then Ethan  leaves from there. The party was over and it was already late so they leave they party hall and Liam brings the car at the gate. William opens the door for Kiara and then he also sits inside. 

*********************************************************************************************

Hi, 

All, Hope you all liking it

Please do vote and rate star, waiting for it.

Next chapter gonna be fun , stay tuned

Yours

Nancy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 120 11
Hoping to have a lovely married life with her husband completely vanished in just a blink of eye when her father and mother-in-laws involved in a tra...
186K 3K 26
after the pogues find out about the terrible news of John B and Sarah's "death", everyone is heartbroken and don't know how to move forward in their...
182K 6.6K 36
[ON HOLD] WILL COME BACK SOON After a break up, Kiara found herself in her favourite novel <beauty and the beats>. But with her there was also...
294 0 16
Mia and Charlie are getting things back on track. They've put his past behind them and have become so much more in love with each other. But when Mi...