RWBY and Earth II: Collision

By UserWriter99

Teams RWBY and JNPR continue fight in the war against Salem on Remnant, along with their friends from Earth... More

Prologue
Future Plans
Remnant Preparations
Earth Preparations
Return to Beacon
The Meeting
Crime Education
Media Attention
Brother's Arrival
The New Base
U.S. Huntsmen
New Plans
Separate Travels Pt. 1
Separate Travels Pt. 2
Encounters Pt. 1
Encounters Pt. 2
New Objectives
Call to Action Pt. 1
Call to Action Pt. 2
Revelations
Mistral Campaign
Atlas Campaign
Vacuo Campaign
The Grimm Reaper
Tensions Rising
Lighting the Fire
Catch and Miss
Recruitment
Fight Club Raid
Battle of Vacuo Pt. 1
Battle of Vacuo Pt. 2
The U.S. Airship
The Black Queen On Earth
The U.H.L.
Chp. 36: Supremacy
Bonding
The V.I.P.
Volume 8 Night
A Little Training
Education and New Players
Red vs. Blue
Stepping to Relations
Russians and Nazis Pt. 1
Russians and Nazis Pt. 2
Shocking Reveals
Attack on Earth
Making Ready
A Morning Out
Mall Raid
Mall Out War
Highway to Hell
Breakin' Outta Hell Pt. 1
Breakin' Outta Hell Pt. 2
From Bad to Worse
Battle of Titans
Change

An Atlesian Visit

2K 32 5
By UserWriter99

Airfield

May 10, 2020

It was morning and everyone was gathered at the airfield, all awaiting General Ironwood's arrival.

"How long until the General arrives?" Yang asked.

"From what I heard, anytime now," Kendra answered.

"What do you think he wants here," Nora asked.

"Probably to see how the U.S. military functions," Robert answered.

"Well, Atlas is the only kingdom on Remnant that has a military and they are trying to adjust to having other militaries in this world," Allen said.

"And probably wants to see the new HQ for the organization," Ren said.

"Either way, it's definitely important," Britney said.

A huge shadow loomed over everyone and they all looked up. They all saw three Atlesian airships flying over them as the one in the middle, making its landing in the docking zone. The airship has an arrow-shaped hull, with two nacelles coming off its sides, most likely its engines. It also has several spines protruding from the engine supports. There are also several nozzles in between the spines, as well as on the bottom of the engine supports, most likely its main source of propulsion.

As Professor Ozpin, Glynda, Keaton and his unit, and the four Beacon teams, RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, and CFDT, all walked up to the airship, General Ironwood walked out of the airship, surrounded by four Atlesian soldiers.

"Ozpin. Great to see you again," Ironwood said.

"The same goes to you too, James," Ozpin said.

"And it's also good to see you all again too," Ironwood said, turning to the students.

"Same here, sir," Ruby said.

"Great to be back," Jacob said.

"So why are you here, General?" Weiss asked.

"After your friends proposed creating an organization that would protect our world and theirs from Salem, I wanted to come here to help discuss on plans to help make plans for this organization," Ironwood explained.

"Right, before we can discuss this, we have to do our flag raising ceremony," Keaton said.

"Of course," Ozpin said.

They all then started to make their way back to the hangars. A few minutes later after arriving, they all came up to a flag poll. Three soldiers marched up to the flag poll with one of them carrying a folded U.S. flag. The soldier began to unfold the flag, revealing the flag to have thirteen horizontal stripes alternating red and white; in the canton, fifty white stars of alternating numbers of six and five per horizontal row on a blue field.

"What's your nation's flag stand for?" Pyrrha asked.

"The stripes represent the thirteen colonies, which is how the United States originally started out," Kendra said.

"And the stars represent the fifty states of the Union," Allen added.

"And the colors, what do they symbolize?" Ren asked.

"Red is for hardiness and valor," Jacob said.

"White is for purity and innocence," Robert said.

"And blue is for vigilance, perseverance, and justice," Ricky said.

"This flag of yours does seem promising," Ozpin said.

As soon as the flag slowly starts to raise up the poll, the U.S. soldiers including Keaton, Alex, Cassandra, and Steel began to salute to the flag and Team GRMA and Team CFDT all put their right hands over their hearts while the United States anthem, The Star Spangled Banner began to play on the PA system.

O say can you see by the dawn's early light

What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming

Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight

O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air

Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there

O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

After the anthem finished playing and the flag was raised, the soldiers stopped saluting and the Terran teams put their hands down.

"You seem pretty patriotic with all that," Ironwood said.

"Like you wouldn't believe," Steel said.

"There are some people back home that don't think so unfortunately," Alex said.

"Now that's out of the way, let's show you the HQ we've been working on," Cassandra said.

Everyone starts to make their way to the new organization's building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Organization's Building

A few minutes later, everyone arrived at the new building for the new organization.

"It looks impressive," Ironwood said.

"It is still under construction and they said it will be finished in a couple weeks," Ozpin said.

"Mind if you show me around?" Ironwood asked.

"No, not at all. Please follow us," Keaton said.

A few minutes after walking inside, everyone was walking down the hall, giving the Atlesian General the tour.

"So how are things back at Atlas?" Kelly asked.

"Sometimes stressful. Most of the time the citizens of Atlas were mainly talking about Earth's militaries all over Remnant and their reactions are mixed," Ironwood explained.

"Mixed?" Yang asked.

"Some like Robyn thought of the Terrans as a great help, while others like Jacques and the most of the wealthy in Atlas thought of them as a threat and say that Atlas is far greater," Ironwood said.

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me," Ricky said.

"Well, what did you expect? That's pretty much a norm coming from him," Blake said.

"True enough," Keaton said.

They all reached Lab 3 and Ironwood looked around the lab for a moment and glanced at the Merlot Industries android and supplies before speaking.

"This lab is impressive and I see you have one of Merlot's androids and some of his supplies," he said.

"We're going through that stuff so we can hopefully get a lead to find the bastard," Steel said.

"Yeah, he did manage to get a hold on the teleporting Dust," Cassandra said.

"And?" Ironwood asked.

"So far nothing," Alex said.

"But we're still investigating," Keaton said.

"So what do you want us to do?" Jaune asked.

"Just give us some time to think on what to do. Until then, just attend your classes," Glynda said.

"Alright," Jacob said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Land of Darkness

Evernight Castle

Conference Hall

Meanwhile in the conference hall, Salem and Cinder sit alone at the table while Mercury and Emerald wait by the door. Cinder is breathing heavily and slightly wincing in pain while Salem has her right hand casually held out.

"Do you feel it? Don't fight it, girl. It can sense you trepidation," Salem said. "You must make it dread you."

A soft clicking sound makes Cinder turn toward the door. All is black but for a slowly moving forward yellow glow. It reveals to be a small, spherical body that is covered with bone-like plates, along with red tentacles ending in white, bony spikes and a single eye. This Grimm is identified as a Seer.

Emerald and Mercury backed away fearfully as the Seer enters the room. It glides its way over to Salem at the head of the table. Once the Seer Grimm reaches her side. she leans closer to it.

"Have our numbers find this man and bring him here unharmed," Salem said.

The jellyfish-like Grimm glides out of the room as Cinder watches then turns back to Salem. Emerald and Mercury walked up to Cinder's side.

"Contact the others. They have an additional assignment," Salem said. "They are to find a man that could provide the help we need."

Cinder taps on to Emerald's arm as Emerald then leans in towards her as she rasps in her ear.

"She's asking who?" Emerald said.

"A scientist by the name of Dr. Merlot," Salem replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 12 8
It's been several months since the Fall of Beacon, and the world of Remnant is still recovering. Tensions are high, lives have been lost, and the mem...
222K 3.2K 60
Have you ever wondered what would happen if the characters of RWBY accidentally get transported to Earth and discover that Earth has a web show based...
1K 31 32
RWBY x Male Reader Fanfiction. In a different world of RWBY the fall of Beacon never happened. The creatures of grimm still roamed and evil forces st...
1.5K 28 12
Team RWBY and their friend are back and ready for their second semester at Beacon, an academy that trains the world's strongest fighters. But real l...