worlds away , louis partridge

By louisology

š’ƒš’† š’Žš’š š’ˆš’Šš’“š’ š’•š’š’…š’‚š’š š’‚š’• š’š’†š’‚š’”š’• ā” . š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜­š˜°š˜¶š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜±š˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜³š˜Ŗš˜„š˜Øš˜¦, š˜¢ š˜£š˜°š˜ŗ ļæ½... More

š’˜š’š’“š’š’…š’” š’‚š’˜š’‚š’š
ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” . š’„š’‚š’”š’•
š’Š. pools of honey
š’Šš’Š. genuine
š’Šš’Šš’Š. "sounds about white"
š’Šš’—. dirt pathways
š’—. ms.ryan
š’—š’Š. skater boy
š’—š’Šš’Š. millie effing bobby brown
š’—š’Šš’Šš’Š. anxiety
š’Šš’™. two new followers
š’™. "i'll make sure of it"
š’™š’Š. lame
š’™š’Šš’Š. i'm into it
š’™š’Šš’Šš’Š. on my way
š’™š’Šš’—. love, lou
š’™š’—. thoughts?
š’™š’—š’Š. moment of weakness
š’™š’—š’Šš’Š. "you're not some toy"
š’™š’—š’Šš’Šš’Š. vent
š’™š’Šš’™. denial
š’™š’™. accept & decline
š’™š’™š’Š. "real is rare"
š’™š’™š’Šš’Š. disappointment
š’™š’™š’Šš’Šš’Š. blonde dud
š’™š’™š’Šš’—. letting go
š’™š’™š’—. thankful
š’™š’™š’—š’Š. catching up
š’™š’™š’—š’Šš’Š. seventeen
š’™š’™š’—š’Šš’Šš’Š. the same stars
š’™š’™š’Šš’™. "come find me"
š’™š’™š’™. blue flyer
š’™š’™š’™š’Š. honor
š’™š’™š’™š’Šš’Š. stubborn
š’™š’™š’™š’Šš’Šš’Š. groupchat
š’™š’™š’™š’Šš’—. hotel room
š’™š’™š’™š’—š’Š. mills
š’™š’™š’™š’—š’Šš’Š. "trust me"
š’™š’™š’™š’—š’Šš’Šš’Š. the night we met
š’™š’™š’™š’Šš’™. mooney diner.
š’™š’. shopped out.
š’™š’š’Š. tin man
š’™š’š’Šš’Š. changed
š’™š’š’Šš’Šš’Š. mistletoe
š’™š’š’Šš’—. love letter
š’™š’š’—. festivities
š’™š’š’—š’Š. "catch me if you can"
š’™š’š’—š’Šš’Š. smile for me
š’™š’š’—š’Šš’Šš’Š. bruva
š’™š’š’Šš’™. happy new year, ry
š’. unexpected
not an update.

š’™š’™š’™š’—. sunset & snowfall

5K 205 655
By louisology

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

AFTER SPENDING ABOUT an hour swimming, Louis and I went back up to our hotel room last night. Both of us showered and went fast asleep in the comfy hotel bed. It was more comfortable than the usual double beds that hotels offer and I honestly got a great nights rest.

Louis' body laying next to mine the entire night felt comforting. There was no getting up in the middle of the darkness or stirring around in my slumber. My stress levels have obviously decreased somewhat and I think some reasoning of it has been because of him.

But, now, I'm sitting at a black metal table across from Louis eating breakfast. He chose outdoor seating, only because "The great outdoors will always
wake you up on a tiring morning." Sounds poetic, I know.

"Why are you so jittery in the morning, it's 9 AM." I groaned, sticking my cold hands into my hoodie's front pocket. The energetic boy who was sitting across from me rolled his tan and clear eyes at me. I watched him take a drink of orange juice in a tall glass.

Surprisingly, Louis is definitely somewhat morning person if he has to be. He practically dragged me out of bed this morning. He said, and I quote, "Get your ass out of bed so we have more time today together." It didn't convince me to get out that very second, but I eventually got up and got dressed.

The weather that surrounded us is definitely sunny. It's perfect weather to walk around and just enjoy the beautiful area of Big Bear. Not a cloud in the sky, I'm delighted to see what this day, Saturday, stored for us. Partridge hasn't recited any plans he had for today.

He poked, "It's a new day, Ryan. And I got to swim last night, so I'm happy." I couldn't help but smile slightly before I took a bite out of a fluffy waffle I previously ordered. The boy's obsession with the hotel pool we swam in the night before was amusing.

It didn't take us long for us to finish our breakfast. Both of us were ready to get out and explore, even though we had no idea what to explore just yet.

Louis' crimson cheeks were flushed from it being somewhat chilly outside. Good thing I packed hoodies and pants, since I don't think I would survive in summer-like clothing.

"Do you think the dance will be fun?" He questioned, I felt our shoulders touch side-by-side. We walked down a narrow pathway that was built beside the lake that looked almost frozen over. The temperature still wasn't low enough to get to that point however.

Nodding my head, I kicked a small rock that happened to be in front of my foot. It knocked off into the grass. "They're usually boring, but since ur coming with me it might be fun." Louis snickered at me. "I know right, I'm definitely the life of the party."

His sarcastic comment resulted in me laughing as well. We headed a tiny bit downhill.

Trees planted beside the paved sidewalk were wrapped with White Christmas lights. They weren't lit however just yet, due to it being day time. Red and green ribbons were tied around the light posts and the frosted grass topped off to the Christmas feeling.

"Dancing in dresses and heels aren't my forte, but I'll do it for you."

Dramatically, he put his hand over his heart. "I'm honored, Ms. Ryan." I grinned at him, but soon after I playfully nudged his shoulder with mine.

I teased, "Mhm, you should be."

"Ow, that hurts." Louis complained, rubbing the top of his head slightly. "Take it easy, you're dragging my head across the room."

Giggling quietly, I continued to braid the tender-headed boy's hair together. It was quite simple due to his hair already being parted down the middle and it being somewhat straight. However, Louis scrambling around started to make it difficult.

I sat at the edge of the double bed in our hotel room, with Louis sitting between my legs on the floor. He examined the television in front of us with wide and cheery eyes like a small child. It reminded me of when my mother used to do Margot and I's hair when we were little girls.

I winced in pain from Louis pinching my bare thigh, resulting in me tugging on his typically dark hair that's tangled in my fingers. "Do you want it braided or not, Louis?" A quiet pout left his mouth.

The spot where the child-like teenage boy pinched on my thigh started growing into a red maroon color. It almost appeared as if I was sunburned in that tiny spot. Gasping, I reached for a black hair tie that Louis was playing with.

After he handed it to me, I soon finished his double braids. Of course, since his hair is short they're a bit messy, but he honestly looks adorable. His hair is out of his eyes and that's all he wanted for tonight.

"You're paying for my medical bills." I groaned, rubbing the spot where he previously decided to hurt. He stood up from sitting on the carpeted floor and scoffed sarcastically at my dramatic comment. "You almost pulled my hair out, so we're even."

I stood up as well, but I watched Louis head into the bathroom towards the left of us.

Today went by fast, but I've been honestly enjoying every second of it. Even though we didn't do much and just walked around Big Bear lake for most of it.

"You should braid my hair more often, minus the pain part." Louis boasted from inside the bathroom. I'm guessing he wanted to take a look at it in the mirror. "I will if you don't pinch me and squirm around like a baby."

A scoff left his lips and went within my ears, causing me to laugh at him. He exited the bathroom with a small grin upon his face.

Grabbing his black hoodie that rested on the dresser, he looked over at me after.

"Do you wanna go watch the sunset?" Before I could let him say another word, I quickly nodded my head.

I spoke, "Of course, but lemme get some pants on." The boy let out a chuckle as he watched me head over towards my backpack and grab some gray sweatpants that I wore the night prior to bed. "That sounded bad, but you know what I mean!"

Heading into the bathroom, I closed the door behind me and started changing out of my Nike shorts and into my warm sweatpants. The cold tile beneath me made me squirm slightly. Due to me being sorta thrilled, it didn't take me long to change at all.

I walked out and noticed Louis standing beside the front door of our hotel room. He held both of our phones and the room-card in his hands. I threw my prior shorts at my backpack, knowing I would pack up my clothes neater later tonight. Slipping on my white vans, I soon headed over towards Louis.

We both wore about the same outfit, other than my hoodie being a navy color and his being black.

"You ready?" Louis asked me, slipping both of our phones into his sweatpants pocket. Smart, honestly. I'm terrible at keeping up with my things, especially my phone.

The two of us exited our hotel room. The hallway was quiet and empty, just as it usually is. It was lit up by the yellow-toned lights above us.

Since we were excited to get out of the hotel and to examine the sunset, it didn't take us long for us to get downstairs. Once again, we took the emergency stairs, because it took shorter amounts of time.

We departed from the hotel, getting a wave of crisp breeze wash onto both of our bodies. The temperature has definitely dropped from what it was earlier this morning, but my warm hoodie and sweatpants hopefully is enough to keep me warm.

"You wanna go sit over there?" Louis pointed towards the top of the hill that wasn't too far from the sidewalk we were trotting on. It's the ideal view of the gorgeous sunset that Louis and I were oh so exhilarated to look at. Both of us fast-walked to it, and sat down.

The grass under us tickled our skin, making me squirm around slightly. It was still frosted certainly, but not enough to wet our clothing. We both sat so close to each other that I felt his thigh against mine. I didn't mind, however.

Holding my legs against my chest, I held my head high and watched the sky in awe. We definitely arrived just in time.

From up high the colors of the sunset stretched right across the sky. It's different than yesterday's however, there's more purples and oranges mixed between. The sun cut itself on a sharp peak and bled into the valley. It reflected on the lake in front of us, creating such a stunning masterpiece I'm happy we get to witness.

My attention soon scattered over towards Louis, who's eyesight stared at the nightfall. His messy double braided hair made me want to giggle, but I decided not to and grinned at him instead. I was soon caught staring however.

Smirking, Louis poked, "Are you staring at my gorgeous self, cause yeah I understand." I rolled my eyes at the boy, causing him to nudge my shoulder with his left one. His impressive and large eyes practically stared into my soul. The pit in my stomach I always have when I'm around him grew larger and deeper.

"Quit lying to yourself." His mouth dropped dramatically, even though he knew I was definitely joking. "I'm the complete opposite of a liar."

I crooked my head slightly at him, "You lied to me about my birthday? And uh, about the-" He interrupted me mid-sentence. "You'll never let that go, will you Ryan?" My lips were slightly curled.

"I'm just teasing."

After a few seconds of silence and us staring at the painting in the sky, Louis decided to speak up once again. But, this time it caused me to blush.

"You know that thing I said to you whenever we first met?" He spoke. "About your smile?" Nodding, I remembered the sweet and unique compliment he first gave me. It's one I've stuck with, since my smile has always been one of my many insecurities. It genuinely felt genuine and real, and it still does.

"Well, I still think that. But, I'm glad I've gotten to see it a lot more. I almost threw up when I said that though, I won't lie."

I felt my cheeks start to warm up as I hid my face in my hands. The boy started chuckling at me. "Stop, I can't take this." My voice was muffled due to it being against my palms. Louis grabbed my hands away from my face, making my crimson cheeks reappear.

"It's true! Your dimples-" I stopped him mid-sentence like he did me earlier. "You're the one to talk."

Honestly, me even saying that was a huge step for me. Complimenting people of the opposite gender hasn't always been my forte, I always get too anxious and chicken out. I watched Louis' cheeks become red as well.

It's humorous how nervous the two of us make each other. I started to get more comfortable with him however, but I still come back to that same nervous feeling I get in my chest always.

The sunset in front of us finally rested and the sky was somewhat dark. But, the shimmering moon still gave us enough light to see each other.

I looked into his sweet and luminous brown eyes. They stared back into mine, which fluttered my stomach in nervousness. I moved my glance down towards his lips.

The freckle on his upper lip towards the right was unique, but something I love about him. His skin has always been clear, it's confusing though since I don't think he even has a skincare routine. Most teenage boys I know could literally use water to wash their face and there would still be no pimple or texture in sight.

And surprisingly, I finally brought up the courage to do something I never thought I would do before. Internally, I patted myself on the back for my braveness.

Even though I'm deafly terrified of him not wanting this and only wanting to be friends, you never know until you try.

I leaned towards him slightly, tilting my head in the process. To my surprise, he did the same.

Our lips made contact and a bubbly feeling in my stomach started up. He moved his body closer to mine, gripping his hands onto my waist. I snuck both of my hands onto the sides of his neck. Louis hummed out as his thumb rubbed my side. Shivers and chills shot throughout my spine.

We separated for air, but neither of us took our hands off of each other nor opened our eyes.

"Kiss me again-"

I interrupted him by pressing my lips against his once again, even though we panted quietly from the thrill and breathlessness of our kiss. The before kiss was small and innocent, but this one felt like we devoured each other sweetly. My stomach turned.

Our foreheads pressed against each other as we deepened the kiss.

It felt as if we both craved this for so long, I know I have. His hands moved up my back smoothly. My chest went up and down so fast I was scared my heart was going to pound out of my chest.

Sadly, we then both broke the kiss. My hands left his neck and I placed them onto his knees. His hands did the same. I sat there, trying to get my breath.

Louis kept staring into my eyes deeply. The moment we had seconds before felt unreal, I couldn't think of any word I wanted to say to him.

And magically, I noticed a tiny clear snowflake fall onto the tip of his nose. My eyes widened in excitement as I realized it finally started to snow peacefully.

The fact my first snowfall ever in person is in front of Louis, and right after our first kiss literally completed this entire trip. More and more snowflakes fell upon his face and onto our clothing.

It's more magical than what I thought it was, even though it's not snowing enough to cover the ground just yet. It's quite odd though, and honestly cliche but that's the least of my problems.

"Okay, are we in a movie, cause like-"

My giggle escaped my mouth and the two of us watched the snow leave the dark gray sky. I felt Louis' hand on my knee tighten.

He whispered, "Even though it's not Christmas yet, here's your White Christmas, Ry."

𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺!
NAJSJSKSLAHIM SO
ANJALLA
THIS CHAPTER GAVE ME SOME
TROUBLE BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS
ONE FOR ONCE SOOO
the ending is kinda cliche but idc

did u like it😀😀

THANK YOU SM FOR 31K OMFG
IT JUST HIT 20K A FEW DAYS AGO
SO THIS IS CRAZY!! TYSM

also im working on a new
cover so stay tuned for that!

i love you, i really hope you enjoyed this
chapter!!! 🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.7K 60
"š’Æš’½š‘œš“ˆš‘’ š’¾š“ƒš“ƒš‘œš’øš‘’š“ƒš“‰ š‘’š“Žš‘’š“ˆ š’Æš’½š’¶š“‰ š“ˆš“‚š’¾š“š‘’ š‘œš“ƒ š“Žš‘œš“Šš“‡ š’»š’¶š’øš‘’ š“‚š’¶š“€š‘’š“ˆ š’¾š“‰ š‘’š’¶š“ˆš“Ž š“‰š‘œ š“‰š“‡š“Šš“ˆš“‰ š“Žš‘œš“Š š¼š’» š“‰š’½š‘’š“Ž š‘œ...
176K 4.7K 48
[social media au] started on 01/25/2020 ended on 04/06/2020 enjoy!
7.6K 425 17
i can't dare to dream about you anymore. louis partridge š’™ fem!oc social media fic
163K 3.9K 41
"i think i have feelings for him!" "what kind of feelings?" "love" started: september 2018 | ended: april 2019 social media/real life