Accidentally Dating Cedric

By egotisticalasshole

- A shifting story - No, Cedric will not die - Friends to lovers, a shit ton of drama and of course, spice. More

Introduction
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
---
23
24
25
26
27
---
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
The End
Bonus

12

10.7K 324 1.5K
By egotisticalasshole

"You're wrong"
-
-
-

He catches up to me with a few easy strides.

Stupid, long-legged, beautiful, funny, wonderful-

What the hell is wrong with me? I seriously need to get a grip if I'm gonna play this right.

"Did I make you nervous?" He laughs.

I continue walking straight forward, pretending not to hear him.

He moves my set of books over to his other arm, and places his unoccupied hand on my shoulder gently, to stop me from walking.

He uses his hand to turn my face towards him, and he tilts my head up so we lock eyes.

"Has anyone ever told you how stunning your brown eyes are?" He asks in a genuine voice that makes my heart flutter.

"Yeah, thanks," I scoff as I shove his hand off and continue walking forward.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asks confused.

I stop in my tracks.

"No Ced, that's the problem. Everything you say is right, and everything you do is perfect," I say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

He laughs.

"How is that a problem?"

"Because you're driving me crazy, damnit! Do you not see what you're doing to me? I don't appreciate having my feelings toyed with. I know you don't feel anything for me like I do for you, but in case you haven't realized, it's really not fun when the person you like drives you crazy and deep down you know they're just gonna ghost you one day, or find someone better," I blurt out.

I did not just say that. I know damn well I did not just say that out loud to him.

I bury my head in my hands to hide my scarlet red face.

What the hell is wrong with me? It's as if I have no filter! How could I say all of that out loud? He probably ran off, there's no way he's gonna stick around after hearing what an obsessive, crazy, fangirl I am.

"I know I did not just say that out loud," I say under my breath.

I feel his hand pry away mine, covering my face.

"I don't like it when you cover your pretty face," he says in a soft voice.

Ugh, did he not just hear what I said?

"Please Cedric, stop complimenting m-"

"Beautiful, beautiful, Bella. Wonderful, extraordinary, ethereal, gorgeous, witty, sarcastic, amazing Bella," he cuts me off with a wide smile on his face.

I scowl.

"Maxwell, do you not remember what I told you at the World Cup? I'm not like these other boys who have toyed with you. I honestly don't know what I did to give you the impression that I'm just playing with you, or that I'm not genuinely interested, but please stop putting words into my mouth, because I promise you,"

He, once again, leans down to my ear.

"You're wrong," he breathes.

Goosebumps rise on my ear where his cool breath swept across.

I turn my head towards him and our faces are just centimeters away. I smell his firewood and Axe cologne, which seems to put me in a trance. His beautiful eyes look down at my lips and back up, and he subconsciously moves his hand to the side of my face gently, as he pulls me a little closer so our lips are just millimeters apart.

"Get to class please," I hear the bored voice of Professor Snape say as he passes by us.

"Fuck," he breathes across my face as he stands back up straight.

His breath is minty and cool, making me long for more.

I'm stunned for a minute, before I process what just happened.

I clear my throat and continue walking forward.

The tension is so high you could cut it with a knife.

We finally reach the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, where I see Professor Lupin is still setting up.

Most of the desks are still open, so Cedric and I head to the back corner of the classroom, where we choose an empty, two-seater desk.

He sets my things down on my side of the desk gently, and takes his seat.

I sit beside him and we're just inches away from each other. I don't know if it's just me, but the tension is so high that it feels as if there's a literal electric current between us.

I look up at his face and he seems very tense. I have a feeling he feels it too.

I'm not sure if what I'm about to do is going to break the tension, or increase it.

Well, here goes nothing.

I move my hand over slowly to where it's just slightly touching his leg. He doesn't seem to notice, so I take it even further. I rest it gently on his thigh near his knee. He instantly stiffens under my touch.

Enjoying the effect it's having on him, a slowly start to move it up his leg. His face is tense, and he's completely still under my touch, not wanting to draw attention to us.

Before my hand is to his waist, he firmly takes it in his own, stopping me from going any higher.

He locks eyes with mine, and his face is flustered, yet full of lust, causing a cheeky grin to form on my face.

He leans his head down to my ear where I feel his cool lips sweep against it.

"You're gonna regret that," he breathes as he snakes his hand down onto my waist.

I feel my face turn hot as he moves his hand slowly down to the inside of my thigh.

"Cedric, people are gonna see," I hiss at him, but he keeps his hand rested there, completely unbothered.

I take a moment to admire the rings he's wearing. They're silver and on every other finger, with different intricate designs on each. The mix of the veins popping through his skin, and the metal rings, make his hand look intimidating.

And hot obviously.

Students file into the classroom and take their seats, while staring at Cedric and me very unsubtly.

I interlock my fingers with his to make it look a little less PG-13, but it's still rested on my inner thigh, which probably looks highly inappropriate for school.

Hermione and Harry walk in, and their eyes widen when they spot us. They walk over and take the desk right in front of us.

Hermione spins around in her seat.

"You two look comfortable," she smirks.

I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I am. Thanks for noticing,"

Cedric laughs.

"Nice to see you again, guys,"

They smile at him and Hermione then, very unsubtly, turns to me eagerly.

"You have to tell me everything," she whispers, but I'm sure Cedric heard it.

"There isn't anything to tell," I whisper back.

She looks down at our hands and back up at me with an eyebrow raised.

I laugh.

"I'll tell you in potions," I concede.

I look up and see Cedric trying to keep a straight face, no doubt he heard us.

He leans down and puts his lips to my ear. I'll never get tired of him doing this.

"I'd like to know what you're going to tell her," he whispers.

"In your dreams, Diggory,"

He laughs, and Professor Lupin clears his throat, signaling the start of the lesson.

-

None of us really get a chance to talk throughout the rest of the lesson, so it goes by pretty slow.

When Lupin finally dismisses us, I start to grab my things but, once again, Cedric sweeps them up under his arm.

I give him an annoyed look but he just smiles.

"C'mon beautiful, I'll walk you to your next class,"

How is it possible that he's this perfect? We're not even dating or anything, and yet he's so kind and respectful no matter what.

I try to let go of his hand, but he just holds it even tighter.

"What, you afraid of being seen with me?" He jokes.

I roll my eyes.

"More like I need both of my hands to try to take my books back from you,"

"Not a chance," he scoffs.

He walks me all the way to my second period, even though his is on the opposite side of the school.

We stop in front of the door, and he takes one of his hands cupping the side of my face for a minute.

"I'll see you in study hall," he says as he drops his hand.

I immediately miss his touch. I still don't understand how I can feel this strongly for someone who I only just met a week and a half ago.

I turn around and head inside the classroom. The whiteboard reads Transfiguration - Year Four.

Ugh, I hate this class.

I see Ron and Harry sitting towards the back of the class, so I take a seat right in front of them.

Ron gives me a smirk when he sees my red face. He has a knowing look in his eyes, no doubt Harry already told him what was happening with Cedric and me in the period before.

"Hey Bella, don't think we forgot about the fact that you haven't told us what's going on with you and pretty boy yet," Ron whispers.

I look at Harry with an annoyed expression on my face. He's avoiding eye contact at all costs, trying his hardest to look like he's not listening.

I roll my eyes.

"Really, Harry? You're bringing this up again? Don't think I won't tell Ginny about your feelings towards her," I threaten.

He puts his hands up defensively.

"All I told Ron, was that you and Cedric looked pretty cozy in DADA. If you know what I mean," he winks after that last part.

I scoff.

"It was literally nothing. Am I not allowed to sit by a friend?" I ask.

"Oh, you two were doing more than just sitting," Harry snickers.

"Okay, we were holding hands. So what?"

I grab Ron's hand.

"See, I'm holding Weasley's hand. You gonna go around telling people I'm snogging him now too?" I ask exasperatedly.

Harry rolls his eyes, and Ron blushes as he pulls his hand back.

"Fine, if there's truly nothing going on between you two, then swear on it," Harry insists.

My eyes go wide and I turn around towards the front, pretending like I didn't hear him.

"So there is something going on between you two! Damn, Malfoy's gonna lose his shit," Ron laughs.

I spin around in my chair and look him dead in the eyes.

"If you say anything to Malfoy, I swear Ronald Weasley, you are going to regret the day you were born," I threat.

A terrified look appears on his face, which almost causes me to laugh.

"That goes for you as well, Harry. Until I say otherwise, you're not to speak one word on my love life to anyone. Got it?"

They both nod their heads simultaneously, and I turn to the front of the room.

Damnit, I need to figure out what I'm going to say to Draco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 28.6K 50
❛ Can't you see, Potter? I've been playing with your heart all along! ❜ goblet of fire ⎯⎯ deathly hallows
2.9K 152 41
"𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵." harry potter ; goblet of...
367K 8.3K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
247K 3.7K 15
title says it all, hope you enjoy x