Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOUπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ“
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAEπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’œ
ANNOUNCEMENTπŸ’œ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20πŸ“
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 28
Happy V DayπŸ’œπŸŽ‚
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 πŸ“
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 27

7.5K 240 15
By Namjoons-Crab

🥸!

Third(POV)

*In google voice* 'calling The Boys'.

Jin answered the call, Namjoon put the volume up.

Jimin answered the phone, putting the volume up he answered.

Call line
Yoonminseok
Namjin
Taekook

'Kook what's up'

'We're making a quick stop at Starbucks'

'Okay'

When the call ended Jimin and Jin looked at their boyfriends.

'I want Starbucks'

They boys answered 'We know'

The duo did a little happy dance.

...................

*Starbucks drive through*

'Hi what can I get you today'

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. 'Caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel and extra cream, a little bit of ice, 20 chocolate chip cookies and 8 muffins please'

'Caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel and extra cream, with a little bit of ice, 20 chocolate chip cookies and 8 muffins'

'It's that it sir'

'With customized cups please'

'Okay I'll be right up'

Jungkook phone notifications sound went off. Taehyung took the phone, saw that Yoongi and Namjoon send Jungkook money.

10 minutes later

'Thank you' Jungkook passed everything to Taehyung and jungkook rolled up the window and drove away. Going to the highway. The houses they were going to see was 45 minutes away from their current home.

(a/n: this is not what their car look like. It was to show how they were driving through the highway)

Taehyung phone started ringing. 'Hello Chim'

'Can you tell Jungkookie-hyung to pull over so I can get my food, I'm hungry' Jimin whined over the phone.

Taehyung was gonna complain and say that they literally just ate but he himself was hungry. The phone was on a speaker so naturally Jungkook heard everything, although his phone was showing no emotions, Taehyung new what to say to Jimin.

'Okay we pulling over'

Jungkook pulled over to the side of the highway, stopping next to him was Namjin and Yoonminseok. Jimin immediately came out the car and walked rapidly to Taekook.

'Babe open the door please' Taehyung asked gently. Jungkook did as he was told. His whipped I tell you.

He leaned over and kissed Jungkook's cheek who smiled gently at his adorable boyfriend.

'Bitch hurry up, you can kiss him later, food comes first at the moment' Jimin exclaimed annoyed. He didn't have time for Taehyung's PDA.

Taehyung giggled at his best friend. Jin came out the car and walked over to the food.

'I'm here for mine'

Targeting was getting annoyed 'okay guys give me a second'

He gave them their Frappuccino.

'I love my color' Jin said smiling at his pink cup.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at him not surprised. 'We know'. They all giggle at their silliness.

Tae looked at them waiting for them to tastes their drink. They new what they had to do. Taehyung is always like that, buying them drinks, waits for them to taste the drink.

They two new what the little tiger was waiting for, they tried the drink and they were more than happy about it. They knew it had extra caramel.

'We love it' both responded at the same time.

Tae took a sip of his drink shrugging his shoulder he said 'I know'.

They was not even surprised at his reply.

'Okay guys we have to get going' Jin said the duo agreed.

Everyone got into their cars once again and started the engine. But before they could get going Taheyung looked at Jungkook with pleading eyes. Jungkook did not look at his way because he knew what he was gonna ask.

'Baby no'

Taheyung wasn't gonna back down this time. 'Pretty please'

'No babe your not driving'

'Please, please, please, pretty please'

'Fine'

Taheyung did a little happy dance knowing he won this time. Jungkook let out a sigh, it's not that Taheyung is a bad driver; in fact his a good driver but the thing is although Tae is small and cute when it comes to driving on a highway the adrenaline often creeps into him and starts driving like his in a car race.

So for his on safety Jungkook has prohibited him from driving. Jungkook was about to get out the car when Taheyung unbuckled his seatbelt leaned forward a gave a quick peck. He asked Jungkook's to unbuckle his seatbelt. Jungkook did as told. 'Kook when I move, start moving along slowly okay?!'

Jungkook nodded his head. Taehyung slowly starts to move and jungkook followed along, Tae dress slowly rosed up exposing more of his smooth leg for Jungkook hungry eyes to see.

All Jungkook wanted to do was run his veiny hands up and down Tae's smooth thighs.

'Kook keep moving' Tae voice brought him back to reality, he looked at Tae now noticing how close their face really was, one moves and boom they kiss.

Jungkook breathing shallowed Tae noticed but acted like he did. 'Koo move or else we gonna be late'.

'But we are the clients, it don't matter if we late after all we are the ones paying for the house not the agent' Jungkook stated matter factly. Tae wasn't even impressed this man didn't really care whether or not they were late but he did have a point.

Jungkook took advantage of this and slowly he started to massage his boyfriend tight making his up to his round peach.

'Kook please we have to go you can do whatever you want after we get the house' he tried to negotiate. Plus what Jungkook didn't know was that he was gonna be feeding Tae while he drives.

Kook wasn't neither amused nor surprised. 'Baby Bear you should know that when it comes to you, I always get what I want' he said while smirking at the baby who had a cute pout on his face.

By this time Taehyung was basically sitting on Jungkook.

'But I'm gonna give in this time because after; I get to do whatever I want with you like you said, you can't escape me'.

Jungkook Gropped Taheyung ass, he gave him a quick hungry kiss, giving his ass a tight squeeze, he broke the kiss leaving Tae gasping for hair, moving to Taehyung smooth neck he started kissing and hitting his neck. Tae was left a moaning mess.

Giving it a last kiss kook moved back to Tae's lips giving a quick peck, before slapping his ass and gave it a final squeeze before moving to the passenger seat.

Tae looked at kook 'you are unbelievable' he said looking at his neck that's covered in possessive love bites, fixing his hair and bringing down his dress he putt on his seat bell Jungkook following along.

He started the engine and followed the others who went ahead became they new what they were doing in the car, to the friends it wasn't hard to get because they knew Jungkook.

After 10 minutes of driving.'kook feed me'. He demanded his boyfriend who already had a cookie in his hands ready to feed the baby.

'Yes your highness' Tae ate the cookie.

The rest of the drive was filled with a comfortable silence. Suddenly Jungkook notification when off, Tae wasn't even paying attention just focus on driving making sure not to drive crazy or he won't get to drive again.

Jungkook looked at it and cursed under his breath.

A/N:

Ps, My own book makes me feel extremely poor. Tae over here talking about Average rich but spends millions on Gucci. (ง'̀-'́)ง

Be ready to fight me in the upcoming chapters ( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.3K 26
This is a story about a Rich Sassy Brat who loves and helps everyone in need. everyone loves him for his kind nature and beauty . those who saw him s...
110K 3.7K 17
In which Jungkook is abused by his long time boyfriend. He feels trapped, like he can't get out, like he's in a deep whole of darkness that wants to...
625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
484K 17.8K 22
Foreword "Do you know what does this means?" "No?" "You're not a virgin anymore you dumbass!" "Who stole it?!" "Grandma I'm a guy so it's okay. Ev...