BOONDOCKS ANGELS

By VMriah0

Boonie recruited 3 girls to help him protect and keep the world safe what happens when they have a whole year... More

Meeting the angels
ACCEPTED
THE SETUP
GETTING TO KNOW EACHOTHER?
Daddy's business partner
HANGING OUT
DADDYS LITTLE GIRL
BACK TO BUSSINESS
WHATS NEW?
BIRTHDAY DUTIES
ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST PT.ONE
ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST PT.TWO
Epilouge
Not and update : just a speech and me saying thank you for everything
New book

OUT OF TOWN

162 9 22
By VMriah0

The girls left early in the morning leaving the group in there house alone.

"Can we got check out the closet again since we never got the chance to look around it?" Caesar said looking at huey.

"Maybe we can find what there planning," Jane said backing him up.

"Fine but we gotta make sure nothings out of place these girls are professionals," Huey told them.

"And were not," Layla said looking at huey.

"No duh hoe that's why he told us to be careful," Riley said looking at her.

"Whatever" Layla scoffed at him.

The group made their way to the room and opened the secret compartment again. As they walked in it looked different. All the papers that were on the desk were gone but everything else was still there.

They began to look inside of cabinet files. They found files on some of the people in the ring and their weaknesses.

"Aye I found our folders," Riley said which made everyone run over to where he was.

"How they figure out our weaknesses so fast?," Caeser asked them.

"Does it look like we know dumbass" Janes said rudely.

"When we get a chance to confront them about it well ask" Huey said. The group started seeing what notes the girls took down of them.

Huey P. Freeman, Male

Age: 23

Hair color: black

Huey was a demostic terriost and is an activist. His weakness is his family. Most likely his grandfather and Siblings.

Riley E. Freeman, Male

Age: N/A we were told to many different ages from sources.

Hair color: black

Weaknesses: everything unless he has his brother bye his side.

Riley is let's say unique and also a dumbass but funny.

Jane P. Freeman

Age:22

Hair color: Black

Janes weakness is her father. She also seems cold-hearted when it comes to others.

The rest are irrelevant but names are Caesar and Layla Ming and hiro.

-
"Did they really just call us irrelevant" Caesar said looking at Layla.

"What's so important about y'all" Layla said sounding sassy.

"I mean our dad did run that joint so.." Jane said.

"Point taken but I still feel like I could've had a file about me" Caesar said with an attitude.

"Whatever nigga we gotta go and setup a meeting with the crew" Riley said upset about what they put on his file.
-
-
The girls flight landed and they took an rental car back to head quarters. They were meeting Boonie to talk about what they've seen and done the past weeks.

"Girls so good to see you" Boonie said hugging all three of his daughters.

Mauriah seen Rhienna next to him and gave her a hug. Rhienna accepted the hug in return not really use to the affection.

"Let's go we have a lot to talk about" Boonie said motioning for the girls to follow.

They went into headquarters and sat on the black leather couch waiting for what Boonie has to say like always.

"Ladies I know you seen what happened to Quinton freeman" Boonie announced to the as he took as seat sipping on his drink. The girls just nodded they're heads in response.

"Well it wasn't Quinn's family wasn't teaming with the enemy she teamed with us to also take them down that's why I made her make up a rumor of them teaming up with the enemy."Boonie said. The girls looked at him confused as to why they teamed with them in the first place.

"Why exactly are we teaming up with them?" Jazmine asked in a serious voice.

"Were both looking at the same goal to take apart the strongest ring" Boonie said answering her question.

"So to do that you order them to kill there father" Mauriah asked looking at him like he was crazy.

"He was the first step of taking this ring down"Boonie said smiling. The girls look at the man wondering what happened to the man who had a little bit of mercy for people.

"Dad that was the last adult they had in there lives and we just took that away from them" Mauriah said showing a little bit of remorse for them.

"Who is we?" Cindy said looking at them. "My last name not Milton" Cindy finished off. Jazmine just nudged her in her arm to shut her up.

"Mauriah what's done is done I can't take it back now and what happened to focusing on the mission"Boonie said glaring at her which made her shift uncomfortably.

"You're right father I promise I'll focus more" Mauriah said looking down at her hands.

"That's what I thought " Boonie said smiling manically. "Now out of my sight I have business to attend to" Boonie said motioning for them to leave.

The girls walked out just looking at each other with concern.

"Why is he acting like that" Jazmine said breaking the silence.

"Man finally cracked y'all didn't find him crazy when he found you in a alley way and he found me when I was about to attempt suicide after getting out of a toxic relationship" Cindy said looking at both girls.

"I- you have a point there" Jazmine said not even going to argue with her.

"He's not crazy just serious about work" Mauriah said defending him.

Before the girls could argue back Mauriah walked away.
-
-
The group were sitting at a big oval table. They were starting their important meeting. They were getting a call from Rhienna getting extra information and they got to ask questions about the angels and more.

Just as everyone was seated Rhienna was calling and her face popped up on a big screen.

"Hello... y'all can hear me" Rhienna said into the computer.

"Yes we can hear you Rhienna" Huey said to her.

"So any questions before I give this  information" Rhienna asked looking at the group.

"Yeah what's the angels weaknesses" Caesar asked the girl.

"Well When riah was young she was forced to fight grown men at a 16, and she has daddy  issues she never wants to let him down. Next, Jazmine well she's naive when she wants to be but she has a soft spot for broken families. Lastly, Cindy she was in a toxic relationship she almost committed suicide over it and went through a rough depression" Rhienna explained to everyone.

"Ok .. so why are they coming after us?" Riley asked her.

"Your father and my father had a fued since forever I guess they had it out for each other" Rhienna answered.

"What's this big thing you had to tell us" Jane said wanting to get right to the chase.

"Oh turns out Quinn works for my father and not your enemy and my dad order her people to kill your dad and so most likely the Milton family killed... The Quinton freeman"Rhienna explained showing sympathy.

"First that bitch comes into my life to be a snake and now her dad is the reason my dad is dead" Jane said with tears rolling down her eyes.

Jane walked out of the room followed by Layla who came to comfort her.

"Jane are you ok?" Layla asked her with concern.

"Do I look ok I want revenge on them my brothers might have hated our father but he was all I had and she took that away from me" Jane yelled and she began to break down.

Layla came next to her and held her tightly in her arms. Letting her sob into her shoulder and just rubbed her back to comfort her.

"I-I'm sorry for yelling I'm just hurt" Jane said to her which caused Layla to smile at her which made Jane smile back.

"It's ok and I promised when we take them down we'll force Mauriah to watch her dad die and sob over his body" Layla said in a serious tone.

"I love you, you know" Jane said looking at her.

Which cause Layla to smile even more. "I love you too"she said back hugging her.
-
-
Cindy was in the guest room resting on the bed thinking about her past.

-Flashback-

Cindy was in the bathroom thinking about HIM. How could he do this to her humiliate her infront of millions. Before Cindy was an angel she was famous boxer. She was dating the famous rapper Cairo. They would always argue he put his hands on her sometimes but she fought back also. He would put her down for the simplest things like her body, her features and judge her about everything she did. Which made her feel worthless and when he cheated on her with her friend and it got out to millions she couldn't take it anymore. The embarrassment, the abuse, and no one being their for her she just wanted to end it all it wasn't like anyone was gonna miss her anyways right?

Getting out of her thought Cindy stuck a needle in herself to get even higher. Cindy had a rope tied on the ceiling fan of the hotel room. Before she continued with was she was doing she wrote all the things he ever called her all over her nuded body. She stand on the chair and put her neck through the rope ready to ended it all. Everything went dark Cindy wondered if she finally succeeded with her attempt. Did she really end up nowhere after leaving earth.

Cindy woke up coughing seeing that she's now In a white room.

"Am I in heaven" Cindy said looking around the room.

"No cindy I'm the man who saved your life and is giving you an offer you can't resist and a old friend you might wanna meet" The man said as he walked into the room looking at the girl smiling.
-End of Flashback-

"Damn my life was that fucked up"she laughed because she was high.
-
-
-
Cindy backstory was hard to write haha based off of my moms toxic relationship but not the suicide attempt part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 37 25
This story takes place after Jazmine left Huey with there 2 year old child but ...why.
18.6K 343 20
this is just me writing about riley, I love riley. riley is THE BEST BOONDOCKS CHARACTER LIKE LITERALLY- DON'T HOLD ME. I LOVE RILEY I'M OBSESSED LIT...
43.9K 495 16
"Once a upon time,someone noticed there wasn't many boondocks scenario books or books of boondocks.Then,they got an idea and decided to make one and...
11.7K 223 14
Jazmine's cousin Yara comes to stay with the Dubois family for the summer. Jazmine and Yara are very close so it wasn't a problem for anyone. What w...