๐ŸŒโ›“๐”นโ„•โ„๐”ธ ๐•ฉ ๐”ฝ๐•‹ | New Family

By Salty_Rage

Don't be intimidated by the size! DISCLAMER: I do not own FairyTail or My Hero Academia, they both respectfu... More

00 | ็ข‘ๆ–‡ | แด‡ แด˜ ษช ษข ส€ แด€ แด˜ สœ
[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL - FILLER OVA]
01 | ใƒ—ใƒญใƒญใƒผใ‚ฐ | แด˜ ส€ แด สŸ แด ษข แดœ แด‡ยฎ๏ธ
02 | ๆ”ป ๆ’ƒ | แด› สœ แด‡ แด€ แด› แด› แด€ แด„ แด‹
03 | ใƒ’ ใƒผ ใƒญ ใƒผ ใฎ ็‚Ž ๏ผŸ| แด› สœ แด‡ า“ สŸ แด€ แด แด‡ s แด า“ แด€ สœ แด‡ ส€ แด?
04 | ไฝ• ๏ผŸ๏ผ| แดก สœ แด€ แด› ? !
05 | FOOD! & sleepโš™๏ธ
06 | Father & Son day!โš™๏ธ
07 | Natsu is JEALOUS~โš™๏ธ
08 | Wisp of the Fireโš™๏ธ
09 | Offical hello!โš™๏ธ
10 | Training Arc! โš™๏ธ
11 | Average Day at the Guild! โš™๏ธ
12 | Shenanigans at the Guildโš™๏ธ
12.5 | Dad 2.0?โš™๏ธ
13 | Mission started + Hotelโš™๏ธ
14 | Target 1/6 down.
15 | Target 2/6 down
16 | Target 3/6 downยฎ๏ธ
17 | Target 4/6 down
[SHORT] EdensZero OVA
WILL DELETE: QnA so far + What would you like to see

[THANKS GIVING SPECIAL - FILLER OVA]

415 9 22
By Salty_Rage

僕のヒーローアカデミア×フェアリーテイル
B N H A   x   F A I R Y T A I L

___________________________
*•_.~THANKSGIVING SPECIAL~._•
🔺[ •_.~   0  2   ~._• ]🔺
🍁
___________________________
|_        _|
|_ T H I R D    POV_|
The FairyTail guild hall has received a request to fulfill during thanks giving. Their strongest team was sent off for the mission, sadly they couldn't join the feast that they were having.

FairyTail celebrated their founding in thanksgiving instead of the holiday it's self, for thanks giving past was shrouded in darkness, despite it being about thanks.

▪️~ | 🍁 | ~▪️
_____________
[_ _]
|_S H O T O' S POV_|
Dad said he was going to go on a mission and that I'm going to have to stay behind.

'Hey. Hey Sho.'
'Huh?'
'Why don't we sneak away with them?'
'No that's a set up to any horror movie.'
'Awwww come on!'
'.... fine. Only because you asked not because I'm curious.'
'Yay!'

Erza was being tailed by Dad, Gray, Lucy and Happy with a mountain of luggage behind them. So naturally I followed. I was being sneaky until Soa sneezed.

'shhhhhhhhh'
'OH SO I CAN'T SNEEZE'
'Cover your beak next time.'

No one seemed to notice though. Besides Happy, but everyone dismissed him, besides Lucy who was now looking around frantically.

I had some spair Jewels on me, I also brought my whips. Both of them were in a bag that dad won for me before leaving.

As they got on the train I pulled up a hoodie I bought. It was white instead of black. I didn't want to look like a classic horror movie killer. Plus Soa's feathers made me look like a girl with black hair and Lucy was always wearing light clothing sooooooo...

I felt dizzy. Like dizzy dizzy, my whole vision was blurry and my world felt like it was spinning. I felt like I was on the verge of passing out or having a serious migraine.

Soa kept pulling at my hair to make me stay awake which caused me to have a huge head ache.
I looked over slightly to glance at dad, and noticed he had passed out.

'Ha Iiii fffinnaaalyy bbeat hiimm att soomthinn bessidess stteaalthh...'
'Sho go home you're drunk.'
'Eeehhhh'

I think blacked out because I felt shock when the train came to a stop.

I saw Erza exiting the train, Dad slung over her shoulder, Happy was floating around them saying stuff that Soa probably didn't even understand, Lucy and Gray were talking to each other about how Gajeel ate a chair the other day, while me and Soa followed them. I was stumbling around until I got off the train.

Erza and everyone else got into a small building or a medium sized house...

I watched from the window as I saw two people holding five kids with very fearful faces as they talked. I could hear them but not by much.

I heard 'monster' and 'big' and the rest sounded like gibberish.

The fearful people took out a chest full of a handsome amount of jewels, enough for everyone in the guild to get enough for a new sword.

Everyone left they fearful people as they walked towards the forest. Me and Soa followed close behind.

Everyone in the small group got a camp ready and ate dinner. I packed some instant ramen for me and Soa.

I didn't need to start a camp site since Soa would just shape shift and use her wings to cover both of us. Plus it was good camouflage.

After we finished eating we headed to sleep. Soa used me as a head rest, which I was used to due to dad always rolling around and using me as a mattress.

~
I awoke to loud yelling. Soa woke up in the worst mood possible, so I had to deal with the angry hissing.

Oh yeah did you know birds hiss?

Because I didn't.

We checked up on dad and the group.

Turns out Gray and Dad had to sleep in the same tent because Dad accidentally burned his, and Gray got angry because dad was drooling on his pillow, and dad got angry at Gray for sleeping in his sleeping bag.

Then dad stormed out of the tent, and slept in Lucy's tent instead.

When Lucy woke up she was chasing dad around with a random belt.

I gather that from all of dads rambling while being chased. Me and Soa both were scared so stayed hidden in a bush.

Eventually Erza calmed Lucy down and bonked dad on the back of the head.

They ate breakfast while I ate ramen with Soa.

I heard dad talking to everyone about me, I was curious what he was going to say.

"I miss Sho!" Dad whines out loud.
Gray retorted with "Honestly I'm surprised you haven't tainted him with your stupidity."
Happy nodded in agreement "Aye-"

There was moment of silence.
"I also miss Shoto" Erza hummed as she bit into her food.
"Hey Natsu, Shoto called me mom at one point. Mind telling me why?" Lucy glared at Dad.

He shrugged.
"Because he LOOOOVEEES YOUUU~" Happy taunted.
"Yeah lover boy." Gray laughed, teasing along Dad along with Happy.
Lucy's face turned tomato red as steam came out of her ears, while dad gritted his teeth.

"Why you-" he attacked Gray. They started fighting, but Gray pushed Dad into Lucy. Lucy was even more red if that was even possible, but Dad didn't notice and jumped back to wrestle with Gray.

'Sho, are you gonna get a new mom?'
'Maybe-'

Erza sipped her tea before braking the tea cup over Gray and dad's Head.

'Ouch-'
'Tell me about it-'

All of a sudden a loud rumble came out of nowhere.

A huge snake came out of nowhere.

I looked up, slowly my eyes landed on the huge snakes head. I felt my muscles contract together and lock, I felt like I was frozen in place. The snake had long fangs, blood red eyes with white pupils, and huge scales that looked like large black plates of armor.

I heard Soa chirp in fear.

Erza sprinted into action, slicing at its long body, barely making a cute as it screeched and slithered away.

Erza started chasing after it. Gray and Natsu right behind her. Lucy and Happy stayed back to shocked to move.

I ran after them jumping from tree to tree. I felt like my muscles sparked with fire, but either way they moved fast.

It felt like I was more flying to tree to tree then jumping. I quickly caught up with the others, I observed from a far, stumbling into a cave.

Sadly that cave was a bad choice. The snake soon coiled in front of the cave blocking the opening of it. I probably stumbled into it's nest.

'Maybe there's an exit somewhere else.' I panicked
'That wouldn't be a smart choice on the snakes part... it's probably guarding it's young, so wouldn't it look for a cave with only one exit?'
'In that case let's make another exit.'
'Yeah, but let's got to the other side of this cave to make it. Ya'know so the snake doesn't see us-'
'Yeah you're right.'

I made a small flame appear on my finger tip. Surprisingly enough my quirk(s) still worked.

I used it to look around.
Soon we stumbled into a small nest. The only way we could get out was if we got across the nest.
I started climbing since Soa couldn't fly in a space like this.

We soon got into the nest, rolling into it, I dusted myself off and noticed I was surrounded by smaller but still giant snakes. And glowing moss lined the ceiling.

I'd say two times my size.

My muscles locked up again. Soa was shivering.

One of the tails wrapped around me. The snake tail led up to a human torso attached to it. It looked like a mermaid but snake.

I'd don't know if I should be amazed or terrified. The human snake thingy moved its face closer.

"H-human?" It poked at me with it's scaly hands as it stuttered.

"I-uh, y-yeah" I spurred out.

The human snake looked happy. It's tail unwrapped itself from my legs as it slithered to something in the corner. And in hushed whispers I heard the snake human slithering back to me, strange enough I heard foot steps.

It was dim but I could make it out slightly. It was a little boy about the same age as Romeo limping towards me.

"Hey, um don't hurt them. They're Naga's but never meant to hurt anybody. Their my friends!" The little boy tried to reason with me with a hopeful tone.

"Uh w-why are you in a snakes nest?" I stammered out. Soa was hiding her face in my hair.

"Oh umm. When I was playing in the stream I tripped and hurt my leg pretty bad to the point I broke it. Then Nera, the mother snake found me and looked after me. She took me back to her nest to look after me. Today is the day that I can go back to the village."

"Why were you here? Why didn't you return before?" I said inquisitively.

"See my village hates Naga's. They tried to hunt them, so if they tried to return me home they would get harmed. So I decided to wait." The little boy responded.

I nodded. "Oh no... Let's go then. I think I can help, also Nera needs help!"

The little boy looked panicked. As did the snake humans. Or the nagas-

The little boy limped over to me, I picked him up, giving him a piggy back ride as I ran to the cave entrance. I used my sense of smell to guide the way.

The big snake I now know as Nera shifted slightly. I slightly hesitated as I patted the Nera's scales. A heard dad scream, before Nera moved out of the way. Dad fell face first next to me.

I saw the dumbfounded looks on Erza, Gray, Lucy, and Happy as they saw me.

Dad yelled in shock "SHO?! What are you doing here! IT'S DANGEROUS! THERES A SLITHERY SCALY THING THATS EVIL HERE!"

I put the boy down as I proudly puffed my chest out and yelled. Or tried to.

Soa imitated my posture on my shoulder.

"Stop attacking! Nera doesn't want to hurt you." I noticed no one had scratch marks, and just had dirt on them.

The boy limped forward and explained the situation. Which made everyone go even more dumbfounded. I finally could see what he actually looked like. He had scruffy brown hair with bright blue eyes and ragged browns cloth forming a hoodie, along with baggy shorts.

"So you're the boy that went missing?" Erza questioned, as the boy nodded in response.

"Yeah, I'm Feiker." The boy said.

And very confused as to how he drank water because according to Erza, he had been missing for a month and the village was looking for hunters who wouldn't run away from Nera.

"Why don't we try to get the village to befriend Nera? We can help!" Lucy enthusiastically pumped her fist into the air.

Gray gave a thumbs up, Erza smiled and nodded, while dad and Happy just scream "AYE!" And "IM ALL FIRED UP NOW!"

Before me and Soa knew it we were on our way back to the town. On a giant snake.

Everyone apologized to Nera besides me, Soa and Feiker.

When we arrived to the village everyone was yelling and running around in a panic. I mean I would to if I were them but I wasn't them sooo....

Erza was yelling at everyone chasing around and herding the people like a Shepard dog would to it's sheep.

So was dad. But he was doing it more like a damn demon.

Jesus take the wheel it was terrifying, even Nera was Scared.

When Dad and Erza had gathered everyone up, Erza stood in the middle of the town, which was a fountain surrounded by small houses, shops, and stands. It looked like apartment buildings stacked on top of each other.

"LISTEN UP PEOPLE OF THE TOWN!" Erza spoke loudly.

"For years now you have feared the snake by the name of Nera. Do not fret anymore. This snake and it's hatchlings mean you no harm. Then may look different but that doesn't give us the right to discriminate them and hunt them down. Feiker here was injured and Nera looked after him. She tended to him as if he was one of her rather then kill him for being the species that hunts her kind down. Now what Feiker's parent thought was Nera stealing Feiker, was actually her taking him to her cave to heal him." Erza preached as she motioned to the kid next to me. He waved to the villagers with a smile. As he got up, twirled around and hugged Nera, who nuzzled him and pushed him towards his family.

The villagers tried to protest until they saw the display of affection Nera gave.

Soon enough the children were rushing to the big snake to hug and pet it. The adults trying to hold them back but failing. As the children played around with Nera the adults looked in awe.

Soon enough some of the less fearful adults joined in on petting Nera, who looked all to expressive for a snake, her eyes looked like giant emotion filled eyes.

When all the town was celebrating the snake, Erza smiled and started walking towards the train station that conveniently was waiting for passengers.

Lucy and Gray were following her, try to drag the luggage and Dad with her.
I waved goodbye to Nera and Feiker as I followed.

We mounted into the train and sat down. I instantly got dizzy as it started moving.

But before I could pass out Soa screeched at my ear. I forgot about my whips and her. Wow. I totally forgot I had weapons on me.

Erza was glaring at me as I looked up dazed. "Oh shi-"

"Oh Shoto~ while I do appreciate you fixing up the misunderstanding and helping us with the mission. You're gonna have to answer to Master when we get to the guild." She hissed.

I harshly swallowed fearfully. Markrov was scary when he was angry but I can't even imagine his anger directed towards me.

"Hey what about the payment?" Lucy inquired.

"Oh that. Well having seen the misunderstanding cleared up was big enough of a payment for us." Erza responded.

I passed out out of fear for my life, confusion, and dizziness.

And probably hunger.

~

2rd person:

Soa flew up to you, landing on your arm. And bobbing her head up and down before heading off towards another direction. Your eyes followed her, and she flew past a wall that had in bold white letters against a grayish blue,

'Happy thanksgiving! Until next time!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 29.4K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
748K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
619 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...