Stop | HyunIn

By knzhgts

Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who d... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
THE END!!!
New book!

13

6.4K 296 229
By knzhgts

Jisung woke up with a horrible headache. He groaned and sat up. He looked around and was even more confused. Where the hell was he? Why couldn't he remember anything? He suddenly felt queasy.

"Don't be sick on my floor."

Jisung looked up and saw Minho standing at the door, shirtless with a towel wrapped aorund his waist. Jisung blushed furiously and Minho noticed.

"Ugh, don't be so gay."

"Sorry." Jisung mumbled. "H-how did I end up here?" he stammered, as Minho walked further into the room and to his wardrobe.

"You don't remember what we did last night?" Minho asked, suddenly bashful.

"L-l-last night?" Jisung repeated.

"Oh right, we were both drunk." Minho clarified. "It's ok, you weren't my first anyways."

Jisung felt queasy again. He noticed that he wasn't in his own clothes. He was wearing Minho's clothes.

"Minho... stop playing around." Jisung murmured.

"You think I'm lying to you?" Minho asked, offended. "Fine, if you don't believe me look at this," he pointed to his collar bone. There was a dark purple mark.

"Did... did I..." 

"Yes you did." Minho replied, simply. Jisung covered is face with the duvet. How could he have let himself get drunk like that? Did he really have such little self control?

"I'm sorry." he muttered.

Minho chuckled.

"Hurry up and come eat something."

Jisung got out of the bed, doing as he was told and went to freshen up in the bathroom. He was surprised when he saw Minho waiting for him, the table set for two.

Suddenly, Jisung felt old emotions resurface. Where was the Minho that hated him? The one who bullied him endlessly? He awkwardly ate in silence.

"Thanks for letting me stay." Jisung tried smiling, "I won't bother you anymore."

"Your choice." Minho said, bluntly.

Chan dropped Jeongin off to his house early in the morning and Jeongin prayed that his mother was still asleep so that he could sneak into his room and pretend to sleep.

He slowly opened the front door. Ok, no one was there. He tiptoed into the house. He was about to go up the stairs unnoticed. But no.

"Jeongin?" he turned around and saw his mother standing there, eyes wide.

"Yes mum?"

"Where on earth have you been?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"I... stayed over at Jisung's house!" He said, hoping the mention of Jisung would distract her. She raised her eyebrows.

"Why didn't you text me?"

"I forgot?"

"Fine." Jeongin exhaled, glad that she bought his lame excuse. "Go upstairs and shower, you smelly boy."

Jeongin ran upstairs and checked his phone. Damn, 13 miscalls and 38 messages from Felix. he sighed and dialled his friend's number.

"Where the heck did you two disappear to? Do you know how much I looked for you?" Felix began scolding the minute he answered the phone.

"I'm sorry, lix." Jeongin apologised sheepishly. "We left a little earlier because..." Jeongin fell silent.

"I don't care why you left! I'm more annoyed because you guys didn't let me know!"

"I'm sorry!" Jeongin apologised again. "How did it go with Changbin?" He asked, cautiously.

"I'll tell you all on Monday." Felix answered. "I need to go now, I'm late."

"Late? For what?" But Felix had already hung up. Jeongin sighed and collapsed onto his bed. He was exhausted. That was definitely the last time he agreed to go out.

He slept through most of the day and stayed holed up in his room during the rest of the weekend.

When Monday came around, the marks on his neck hadn't all faded away, so he wore a turtleneck under his school shirt. No one would find it weird since it was pretty cold out.

Praying that he didn't have to see Hyunjin's face today, he left for school.

When he arrived he spotted Seungmin and Jisung standing outside, looking at something.

"What are you guys doing? It freaking cold!"

"SHHHH!" The both shushed him, at the same time. Confused, Jeongin followed their gaze and his jaw dropped.

Felix and Changbin were stood by a wall and Changbin was offering Felix a rose. Felix took it, shyly and Changbin smiled. Not to be dramatic, but Changbin's smile was the most shocking thing. Felix playfully slapped Changbin's arm. But then he noticed all three of them watching and swore.

He immediately ran off into the building leaving Changbin.

Jeongin, Jisung and Seungmin didn't hesitate to run after him. They found him around a corner, carefully putting the rose into his bag. They cornered him.

"Sooo..." Seungmin began. "What's the deal between you two now?"

"Nothing."

"Likely story." Jisung scoffed.

"I'm serious." He said, exasperated. "There's nothing!"

"Then explain the rose he gave you."

"He just gave it to me. I don't know why." Felix sighed.

"Didn't he say anything?" Jeongin asked.

"He... he said he wants to get to know me better." Felix replied, bashfully. "And he knew that I liked roses and... and-"

"ARE YOU BLUSHING!?" Seungmin exclaimed. "Oh my word, Lee Felix is blushing. I thought I'd never see the day." He said wiping fake tears from his eyes. Jeongin and Jisung continued Seungmin's act and teased Felix endlessly.

"Guys, stop it!"

"I'm sorry, Lix." Jeongin grinned.

They continued their jokes and laughter until the bell rang and they had to disperse to class. Jeongin's heart sank when he saw he had maths first. He knew it was pointless to pray that Hyunjin wouldn't be there.

He reluctantly went to his classroom. Before he even reached he could hear Hyunjin's voice echo through the open door. He went in and kept his head down until he was sat at his desk. He silently cursed this stupid lesson, as their professor walked in.

Surprisingly, the lesson went smoothly. The class was pretty much silent and Hyunjin didn't throw anything at Jeongin, so that's a plus. The bell rang and Jeongin sighed, relieved. He put his stuff in his bag and left the class to find Jisung to tell him how good of a day he was having.

Jeongin should've known that his happiness was going to be short lived as when he was halfway down the corridor, he heard that voice. That voice which provoked so many memories, mainly hurtful ones, but there was some good buried in Jeongin's memory for Hyunjin.

"Aren't you even going to spare me a glance today, Jeongin?" He asked from behind, with a mocking tone. Jeongin walked away, trying to avoid the mess that was yet to come.

"Huh?" Hyunjin was confused at how Jeongin ignored him. "Where are you going?" He walked a few strides and caught up with Jeongin, grabbing his shoulder and turning him around. Jeongin instinctively flinched and shoved Hyunjin off.

"What's wrong with you?" Hyunjin lowered his voice and asked with what sounded like genuine concern. Jeongin kept his gaze fixed on the floor. Hyunjin seemed as if he was going to back off after he saw Jeongin's reaction. Until he caught a glimpse of what Jeongin tried to hide with his turtleneck.

"What the hell is that on your neck?" He asked. His concerned tone had gone and his hurtful, bullying one was back. Jeongin tried to walk away once again, shaking his head at the fact that he actually thought Hyunjin cared. Hyunjin pulled him back, but this time by his turtleneck, pulling it down enough for everyone to see the marks on Jeongin's neck.

Jeongin's bag slid off of his shoulder as he tried to pull it back up. It was a hopeless attempt as Hyunjin was much stronger than him.

"Where did you get these?" His expression was menacing and Jeongin just feared him more and more.

"Y-you don't re-remember?" Jeongin whispered, trembling.

"What?" He laughed. "Did you go and get yourself a girlfriends- oh I'm sorry, I meant boyfriend." Jeongin hinestly saw the insult coming, but somehow it still hurt.

"Hyunjin,"

Jeongin looked to the voice and saw Minho standing there, looking unbothered with his hands in his pockets.

"Leave him be, for now at least." He said, causing Hyunjin to look at him in disbelief, with wide eyes.

"What do you-" he began, but was cut off with a sigh from Minho.

"You heard me. Now," he walked over and pulled Hyunjin's hand off of Jeongin's turtleneck. "Let's go." He walked away and Jeongin could see Hyunjin contemplating whether he should finish off with Jeongin or follow his friend. He ended up going for the latter, but not after he threw a glare at Jeongin, who quietly picked up his bag and went to find Jisung.

"What took you so long?" Jisung asked, when Jeongin finally reached him. When Jeongin stayed silent, Jisung understood.

"Hyunjin again?"

Jeongin nodded.

"It's ok." Jisung patted his back, reassuringly. "I'll be here for you, always."

IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE!!!
I went back into school after 2 weeks off and was loaded with catch up work. I also struggled writing this chapter because I couldn't think of anything to write 😢
Nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 3.1K 16
"Wait for me here babyboy, If you go somewhere I will not be so nice" "Jisung stop drinking and let's go home" "Hehe~" A clichΓ© story where jisung i...
167K 6.2K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...
297K 15.8K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...
261K 10.7K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...