Stop | HyunIn

Od knzhgts

Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who d... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
THE END!!!
New book!

12

6.6K 304 621
Od knzhgts

"Jeongin!" He yelled walking towards the boy.

He smelt of alcohol and could barely walk straight. Jeongin it's decided to walk away, but as he left, Hyunjin grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. When Jeongin tried to push him off, he became more forceful and slammed him into the bathroom wall. He came forward and caressed Jeongin's face. His expression softened and Jeongin took the opportunity to shove him off while his guard was down.

"What's wrong?" He said, inching towards Jeongin again. "I thought you liked stuff like that, you filthy gay."

Jeongin's eyes welled up with tears. No matter how much he ignored Hyunjin's words and told himself that they mean nothing, they still hurt him deeply. Even more than other insults that had been thrown at him over the years. Nothing could change that.

"You're crying?" Hyunjin scoffed. "Fucking attention seeker."

He sloppily kissed Jeongin, whose eyes widened. What was he doing? He hates Jeongin so much and for being gay. He moved down to Jeongin's neck.

"Hyunjin!" Jeongin shrieked, trying to push the other off. "Stop it! You're drunk!"

Hyunjin ignored and bit his skin, causing it to sting. His cold hands snuck under Jeongin's jumper and Jeongin cried and screamed trying to get Hyunjin off.

Suddenly, Hyunjin was thrown off of him with a swift punch. Hyunjin fell to the floor. Jeongin looked up and saw Chan. His whole body seemed to be filled with anger as he climbed over a Hyunjin and punched him again,

"You disgusting," he punched Hyunjin again, "piece of shit." He stood up and turned to Jeongin. Chan immediately ran to him and pulled him into a hug. Jeongin cried into Chan's chest, as he stroked Jeongin's hair.

"Come, let's get you home."

"Jisung, don't be weak. Drink."

"Minho..."

Chan was losing his patience by the minute. Jisung was completely wasted, yet Minho wouldn't stop pouring more alcohol down his throat.

Jisung obliged and drank more, half of it splashing down his chin and onto his shirt. Minho broke a smile at the image.

Then, Jisung yawned and draped himself over Minho's shoulder. The smile instantly disappeared and he furiously shoved Jisung off.

"Get off of me!"

Chan clenched his fists, trying to keep calm.

It wasn't long after that they were joined by a tall, drunk boy around their age. He grabbed Jisung by his hair and pulled the boy's head off of the counter. Chan opened his mouth to say something but the tall boy began talking first.

"Where's Jeongin?" He asked, pulling harder on Jisung's hair.

"I don't know!" Jisung sang, shaking his head vigourously. Minho chuckled.

"I asked you a fucking question!" The boy pulled Jisung off of his chair. He immediately fell onto the floor and was kicked. Chan look at Minho. Was he just going to sit there?

As Chan thought that Minho spoke up.

"Alright, Hyunjin, take it easy." The boy stopped. "Jeongin went to the bathroom."

As soon as Minho said that, the tall boy stumbled off in the direction of the bathroom. Chan rushed around the counter and helped Jisung up. He slowly laid Jisung's head down on the counter. He sighed and placed a hand on Jisung's fluffy brown hair.

"Let me know when you guys start fucking." Minho scoffed, watching them. "Who knows? I might join in."

"Look after him." He pointed at Jisung and ran in the direction of the bathroom, leaving Minho confused.

Chan didn't have a good feeling about that guy at all and as far as he knew Jeongin, the poor boy wouldn't be able to fight. He slammed the bathroom door open and was met with a horrifying sight. Jeongin was crying and squirming as the boy molested him.

Chan didn't think twice before he punched the tall boy, throwing him onto the floor. He climbed over the boy and punched him again.

"You disgusting," he said, through gritted teeth as he punched the boy again, "piece of shit."

He stood up and turned to Jeongin. He was shaking and crying. There were marks on his neck and his once nicely combed hair, was now a mess.

Chan felt like crying himself.

He pulled the younger into a hug. He could feel his shirt being soaked by Jeongin's tears. Chan had a strange urge to protect Jeongin and keep him safe.

He stroked his hair and whispered, "Come on, let's get you home."

They walked out of the bathroom, leaving the other boy on the bathroom floor. As they walked, Jeongin held tight into Chan and hid his face in Chan's arm. Chan didn't even want to know what other horrible lead to that happening. The walked back over to Jisung and Minho.

"Ah, Chan, if he's gonna be involved, I might have to skip on the fucking."

"Shut up." Chan said, sternly. "Grab Jisung and come. We're going."

"Excuse me?" Minho asked, incredulously. "You want me to what?"

"Grab him and follow me." Chan repeated. "I'm not in the mood for bullshit so hurry up." He said as he wrapped his jacket around Jeongin.

Minho groaned and did as he was told. He heaved Jisung's limp body out the back door and Chan directed them to his car. Minho threw Jisung into the back seat and Chan gently helped Jeongin into the front, even helping him with his seatbelt. (Always wear your seatbelts, kids)

"Shhh," he tried calming Jeongin down, but the younger wouldn't stop crying. "Where do you want to go? Home?" He asked, already knowing it was the wrong answer. Jeongin shook his head aggressively. "Ok, I'll take you to my place. How's that?"

Jeongin nodded and Chan shut his door. He looked to Minho who was shaking his head disapprovingly at the way Jisung was sprawled across the backseat.

"How are you getting home?" He asked, sighing.

"I came with Hyunjin... not sure how promising of a ride back that's gonna be though." He thought for a second and shrugged. "Who cares? I'll just get a cab."

Chan rolled his eyes.

"Get in."

"Huh?"

"Hurry up." He said. "You spent all your money on drinks for Jisung; how are you planning to get a cab?"

Minho seemed reluctant but squeezed in beside Jisung anyways. Chan got in the drivers seat and started driving.

"Where do you live? I'm not a stalker, I'm trying to get you home." He added when he saw Minho raise his eyebrows in the rear-view mirror. Minho told him his address. They sat in silence through half of the ride.

"Where are you going to take these two?" Minho asked, breaking the silence.

"Probably over to my place for the night." Chan answered. "They can take the bed and I'll sleep on the couch. Why?"

"Let Jisung stay with me."

"What?" Chan asked, taken aback. "After how you treated him tonight? No way."

"I know, ok? But I owe him." He muttered. "I promise I won't hurt him. I-I'll take care of him."

Chan was hesitant, but agreed. He didn't agree because of Minho's promise, but because of his sincerity. There was something behind that cold exterior and Chan didn't think it was his place to get in the way.

Chan watched Minho wave goodbye as he carried Jisung into his apartment building.

"Take care of him!" Chan called. He looked at Jeongin, who was fast asleep and smile affectionately.

He drove straight to his apartment and carefully carried the younger, so as to not wake him up. he placed Jeongin on his bed and took his shoes off for him.

Chan yawned and changed into his pyjamas. He went to his small closet like room he called his 'studio'.

Jeongin opened his eyes and was immediately met with an unfamiliar scenery. He sat up, confused and saw Chan walking in.

"Oh, you're awake?" He quickly went over to Jeongin. "Go back to sleep. It's 3am."

"I don't want to." Jeongin answered, mindlessly. His thoughts were drifting off to memeories he wished he could forget. He touched his neck and felt scratches and bruises. He pulled his knees to his chest and buried his face. He felt the weight of the bed shift as Chan sat next to him.

"I feel dirty." He said, his voice muffled. The more he thought about it, the more it hurt. He tried his best not to cry again, but had to hide his face when the tears eventually fell.

"Jeongin," Chan put a comforting hand on his back. "Nothing will happen to you from now." He assured, "I'm here now."

Jeongin ended up telling Chan everything, right from the start while drinking a cup of warm milk. Chan listened, without interrupting. When Jeongin was done, Chan said one thing:

"Stay away from people like him. They don't deserve someone like you in their lives."

Then Chan took Jeongin back to bed and Jeongin fell asleep with the comfort of Chans arms around him.

Here you go... another long chapter 🤗
(I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes, I wrote this at like 2am)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

99.8K 3.1K 16
"Wait for me here babyboy, If you go somewhere I will not be so nice" "Jisung stop drinking and let's go home" "Hehe~" A cliché story where jisung i...
22.1K 793 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...
298K 15.9K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...
224K 12.8K 53
[ minho x jisung ] "sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head." when minho gets forced into therapy by his mother, he meets jisung, h...