Crossover Conundrum: Loki x f...

By 221b_blogger101

Supernatural & Avengers crossover! Loki x reader ~~~ Y/n L/n has been with the winchesters since day 1... Y/n... More

Chapter 1 - Did you do this?
Chapter 2 - Fever dream
Chapter 3 - Comics
Chapter 4 - Hunt time
Chapter 5 - Bait
Chapter 6 - IronFrost
Chapter 7 - Death
Chapter 8 - Getting back
Chapter 9 - Connection
Chapter 10 - You better eat
Chapter 11 - Get some sleep
Chapter 12 - Lunch
Chapter 13 - Welcome to the Jungle
Chapter 14 - You found them!
Chapter 15 - Get us home
Chapter 16 - Toot toot
Chapter 17 - Have fun
Chapter 18 - Quiet down
Chapter 19 - K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Chapter 20 - Whoops!
Chapter 21 - Truce
Chapter 22 - Good news
Chapter 23 - Plans
Chapter 24 - Your doing?
Chapter 25 - Moments
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Solution
Chapter 29 - Ending

Chapter 26 - I will miss you

4.8K 215 70
By 221b_blogger101

"I will miss you dearly," Frigga clutched onto you tight with a tear stricken smile.

"If you cry anymore I may just do the same," you sniffle, returning the warm embrace.

"Do not forget what you have learned, you are a brilliant girl, with such beauty and talent," the queen wiped away stray tears with her thumb. With your nod she let you step back as she said goodbye to everyone else.

"I'm going to miss this place," Dean sighs as he looked in the direction of the dining hall.

"Dean, you're just going to miss the food,"

"Damn right," the hunter sighs into his mourning hands.

"You love her," Frigga mumbles into her younger son's ear. She could feel a gaping mouth settle on her shoulder. "Of course I am aware, Loki, I am your mother after all,"

"I am not... I am not in love, I just like her a lot-"

"Where you would do anything beyond your capability to keep her safe even if it costs you your life?" Frigga grazed over his cheek.

"What do I do?" His lack of denial played a smile on his mother's lips. "She denied to court me for the reason being her original home,"

"Even if you may quite literally be universes apart, sooner or later, if you love her dearly and the reciprocity being just as strong... nothing will keep you apart, truly,"

"Thank you, mother,"

Frigga took his cheeks in her warm hands. "Oh, my boy is all grown up,"

"I am over 1000 years old, I've grown up for quite a while now," this earned him a soft pay on the cheek, a loving scoff and eye roll from his mother.

"It seems I have held you back for too long," she looks behind him to the group who were causing mayhem amongst each other. "I love you, my little one,"

"You said seconds ago that I've grown up," he chuckles at her glare. "I love you too, mother,"

~~~

"I can't wait to receive all the notifications I missed," the group hums as they take out their phones on cue. Immediately the buzzing and blinking screens fill their sense.

"It's not going to stop for a while is it?" Clint held his phone out as it shook in his grip.

"Nope-"

"Hey, why don't I have as many?" You frown down at your phone with five notifications.

221b_blogger101 has updated Fiction Travel: Loki x reader - Chapter 27 - Lemon tarts

Drawzsnorz posted for the first time in a while (SimpKing0 )

Gabriel: when are you getting back? I need you to buy me more candy!!!

Crowley: I've taken your bottle of whiskey

Charlie: Call me when you get back, I've got great news!

"Should I ask about the first notification?" Sammy grins.

"If you want your precious laptop to stay untouched I'd advise you not to," you phone Charlie immediately and put her on speaker as the elevator reached the right level. "It's not delivery,"

"It's Digorno!"

"What can I do for you, my queen?" You muse to the LARP fanatic.

"Great news, I got that asshole Angel to find a bone of a lesser saint! He says he can get you all back as soon as possible,"

"That's great! Get his feathery ass to the bunker, tell Baby I'm coming home!" Dean sprints to his room.

"I can't wait to see Darling, she must be covered in dust,"

"Darling is... Gabriel spilled juice on the backseat-"

"Dammit, Charlie!" Your long and tiresome laugh echoed into the phone. "Oh no... why is she laughing?"

"Gabe, I don't think heaven or hell can save you now," the younger Winchester yelled into the phone.

"Hey, Cas, do you know where to Archangel blade is? And if Luci is available?"

Gabriel squeals from the other side of the phone, a flutter of wings in the background.

Dean suddenly comes out with bags filled. "Let's do this thing, ladies,"

"Hold on, I need to get some of that conditioner packed," Sam left as everyone stood around with small frowns which made you finally catch on.

"Oh..." the group points down the hall when Loki was missing from his spot. "I'll... I'll talk to you guys later," carrying yourself to his door you knock twice and open when you hear a muffled voice. "Hey, Lokes,"

"Y/n, I'm guessing you're going on your way?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry,"

"You have nothing to be sorry about, darling," he lifts himself off his bed and walks over. "You informed me that this would happen eventually, I just wished it hadn't come so soon,"

Silence whips over the two of you. "I'll miss you... a lot," you chuckle, finally meeting his eye.

"I will miss you all the same and maybe even more," he whispers, hoarse and almost amused at the way he's acting. Your arms wrap around his waist, his hands lifting before resting around you. "I would ask you to stay..."

"And I would in a heartbeat, Loki, I really would... but-"

"You can't, I understand," hot streams wipe off against his armour as you sniffle quietly. "Don't cry, my dove,"

"That's a new nickname," You choke on a sob.

"That's because doves symbolise hope and love, which is what you've given me," his finger curls under your chin and lifts it. "You've given so much which is why I wanted to give you this," green shimmers against his palm once he pulled back. Now in his hand was necklace, which glowed a bright green.

"It's beautiful... but I can't accept it, Loki,"

"You must, it keeps me close to you..." tears flood over the edges as he places it around your neck. "The closer I am, the brighter it glows... I have one too," he points to a ring which mimicked your necklace.

"I love it," clutching the necklace tight you look back up and pull Loki into a soft kiss. "Thank you," you mumble against his lips which he smiles at.

"You're welcome, my dove,"

~~~

THE END!!

Just kidding lmao

There is more to come, don't worry!

- Anna ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.1K 17
Dean Winchester didn't consider himself capable of love....until he met (Y/N) (L/N). (Y/N) breathed magic into his life, literally. He took his own s...
2.5K 85 32
Jennifer Mason woke up from a coma to find her mind wiped. She had no memories of the life she lived before she slipped into the coma. And no visitor...
63.4K 2.1K 14
You happen to have powers no one else has. Every child dreams of being that powerful and there is this association that urges you to use it for the c...
13.3K 223 23
You read the title right?? I'll leave the rest to your imagination:) This is an avengers fanfiction but I might mention the originals or something i...