Jelsa One Shots

By lovetowrite12340

It's just a bunch of one shots of my favorite couple! *I don't own any pictures or characters I use in this b... More

I'm sorry
Could I?
You're HOW OLD?
Mr. Steal Your Girl
Maybe
Please
Die Hard
FaceTime
Madly in Love
Valentine's Day
Batting Lashes
Charades?
Puppy Love
Things I want to do with You
Ice Cream Monster
Please... Don't Go
Please... Don't Go- Part 2
Happy Birthday
Worry
Hard Day
I want a baby
Sisters
Trying
Wedding
Crush...
That One Faithful Day
Gentleman
Goodbye
Goodbye- Part 2
Ferris Wheel
Happy Halloween
Sisters- Part 2
Sisters- Part 3
Christmas
New Years
Fool
Sweet Boy
Mother's Day
Happy Father's Day
Heartbreak
Heartbreak- Part 2
Pain
Kiss the Air
First Look
Trick
The Cookies
Nightmare
Mom
My Love

Happy Thanksgiving

454 8 7
By lovetowrite12340

Third POV:

"Elsa! Where have the kids gone?" Her husband asked.

"They should be in their rooms Jack," she replied after applying her lipstick.

"Do you think they are ready yet?" Jack asked.

"Why don't you go check on them," Elsa said looking at him through the mirror.

"Why are you being so sassy towards me today?" Jack asked.

"Because I have to be ready by 4:30 and we have to be there by 5:30, so please check on the kids and leave me to finish my makeup," she said.

"You know... you're a real grump when you're five months pregnant," Jack said.

"Hmm... I wonder why or who was the cause of it," she said with a slight smirk. She was joking but sometimes no one can ever tell, with her pregnancy hormones that is.

"Okay, Okay, you can calm down. I'll go check on the kids. You finish your makeup," Jack said with a nervous smile and hands up in the air as if he was being arrested.

After Jack left, Elsa chuckled to herself.

Jack was in Darrell's room. Their son was five years old. He had his dad's hair but his mother's eyes.

"Hey Darrell, are you ready?" Jack asked.

"Yes daddy!" He was wearing blue jeans and a red flannel. "Can I bring a toy?" Darrell asked.

"Sure why not," Jack chuckled then left to go check on Millie. Millie is their two year old daughter who has her mother's hair but father's eyes.

"Millie, are you ready?" He asked.

"Yweah!" She exclaimed and ran to his arms.

Jack chuckled as he picked her up.

"I don't think so. You are still in your pajamas. Let's get you in a cute little dress," Jack said.

After a few minutes of trying to figure out what dress for his to wear, he finally chose one. It was a dark blue dress with white little snowflakes. He also grabbed a white fluffy jacket for her then put white tights and black shoes on her.

"Jack? Are you and the kids ready?" Elsa asked walking into the room. "What on earth is she wearing?"

"A cute dress? What's wrong with it?" Jack asked.

"She's supposed to wear this on Christmas. And that's just too fancy for Thanksgiving, especially for a two year old who will be running around and probably staining her dress," Elsa said.

"Well, how was I supposed to know that?" Jack asked.

"I showed you her dress for Christmas already Jack. Do you not listen to me?" Elsa asked.

"I do I just don't remember ever having this conversation," Jack said.

"Well, we had this conversation Jack... you-," she was cut off by Darrell.

"Please don't fight..."

"We aren't fighting bud. We were just... talking..." Jack said.

"But you guys were looking mean," Darrell said.

"We are fine baby," Elsa said as she walked to kiss his forehead. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," he nodded.

"Good. How about you and daddy go to the car and get it warmed up Okay?" Elsa asked.

"Okay, come on daddy," Darrell said.

Jack put Millie on the ground and walked towards the door to leave but before he could Elsa grabbed his hand. He stopped and looked at her.

"I love you," she said to him. He smiled and kissed her hand saying, "I love you too." Then she released his hand.

She turned to Millie then said, "Now, let's get you into something more comfortable for Thanksgiving."

She had dressed her in blue jeans and a pink and purple polka dotted shirt.

"Much better," Elsa smiled then walked downstairs with Millie in her arms then to the car.

She buckled Millie in her car seat then went to the passenger seat.

"Ready?" Jack asked.

"Yep!" Elsa said.

~30 minutes later~

"We are here!" Jack exclaimed to his family as they walked into the house.

"Jack!" His sister exclaimed.

"Hey Mary!" He chuckled as he hugged his teenaged sister.

"So... where are my niece and nephew?" She asked then gasped. "Elsa! Are you pregnant?"

"Yep! Baby number three," Elsa chuckled nervously.

"When were you guys going to tell me?" She asked.

"Wait, mom and dad didn't tell you?" Jack asked.

"We didn't want to tell her because we thought you should," their mother said as she was passing by.

"That would have been nice to know that they were planting this on me," Jack chuckled.

"Darrell and Millie seemed to have already ran off to play with their other cousins in the backyard by the way," Elsa said.

"Oh... and they didn't say hi to me yet?" Mary gasped.

"Alright diva. Just go outside and say hi," Jack chuckled.

"Ugh... rude... but fine I'm going," she said as she left.

"You are so mean to your sister sometimes," Elsa chuckled.

"Oh what? She was overreacting," Jack chuckled.

"Yes but you could have gone about it a different way," Elsa said.

"Are you feeling okay drama queen? It feels like you are feeling bad for her?" Jack asked.

"Are you trying to stay on my good side during this pregnancy or are you trying to be on my bad side?" Elsa asked with an eyebrow raised at him.

"Um... hehe... good side but it's coming off as bad?"

"Hmm... maybe you should think twice about calling me a drama queen during this pregnancy Frostbutt," she flicked his head then chuckled.

"Okay, I deserved that... but you know I love you right?" He asked.

"Of course," she said. Jack grinned then pecked her lips.

~Time skip to dinner~

"Amen," the family said after saying their prayers and saying what they are thankful for.

Elsa and Jack were sitting at the adult table as their children were sitting with their other cousins. The family began to eat and branch out into their own conversations.

"So... how does it feel to be pregnant with baby number three?" Anna, Elsa's little sister asked as she ate a piece of ham.

Since Elsa and Anna's parents died back when they were in high school, they had started to spend their holidays with Jack's family. Jack and Elsa had been childhood friends and were basically family already.

"It's very interesting and different from my last one that's for sure," Elsa replied sipping some of her water.

"Do you know the gender yet?" Mary asked all the sudden interested in the conversation.

"No... we decided to wait until it's born," Jack responded and placed a light kiss on Elsa's head.

"What? Why wait?" Anna asked.

"This could be our last baby. And I wanted to try something different," Elsa said.

"Wait... this can't be your last baby!" Mary exclaimed.

"Why not?" Elsa asked as she ate some mashed potatoes.

"Because I want more nieces and nephews!" Mary exclaimed.

"And I want more kids," Jack added eating some of his bread roll.

"Jack!" Elsa said looking at him in disbelief.

"What?" He asked.

"We talked about this," Elsa said.

"But... just one more..." he trailed off seeing that what he said did not agree with her whatsoever, signifying he is in trouble.

She sighed then says, "We will talk about this later."

The four grew silent. It was sort of awkward. That was until a little girl came running to the adult table.

"Mwommy!" She exclaimed.

"What's wrong baby?" Elsa asked and picked her up to sit on her lap.

"Dwarrell is bweing mwean," Millie said.

"What did he do?" Elsa asked.

"He cwalled me a bwaby," Millie whined.

"Aw... but you are a baby... my little baby," Elsa said hugging her daughter tighter and kissing her head.

"Bwut I'm nwot a bwaby," Millie whined again.

"Nothings wrong with being a baby," Elsa said moving some of her daughters hair out of her face. Millie's tears started to subside.

"Darrell," Jack called.

Darrell looked up from eating his food then walked to where his parents were sitting at the adult table.

"Did you call your sister a baby?" Jack asked.

"Yes..." he trailed off.

"Why?" Jack asked.

"Because she was whining over not getting to sit by Jared and I was already sitting next to him," Darrell said.

"Name calling isn't nice Darrell. How would you like it if I called you a baby?" Jack asked.

Darrell thought about it then said, "Not very good."

"See, now calling someone a name isn't nice. Don't do that again to your sister or else there will be consequences," Jack said.

"What are cons-e-quences?" Darrell asked trying to sound out the word.

"It's a result of your actions. In this instance if you call your sister a name again you would get a toy taken away by since it is Thanksgiving you will be let off with a warning," Jack said.

"Okay," Darrell said, "Can I go back to my table now?"

"Yes, go on," Jack said.

Anna and Mary were talking together this entire time so they didn't pay any attention to the action happening in front of them.

"Mwommy, I'm tired," Millie said yawning and basically drifting to sleep already. 

"Hmm... did you finish eating?" Elsa asked.
She did not get an answer. Her daughter already fell asleep with her head resting on Elsa's shoulder.

"Jack," Elsa whispered.

Jack looked beside him to see his little girl asleep on his wife. It warmed his heart seeing them.

"What?" He whispered back.

"I love you," she said to him.

That made him grin. He kissed her forehead carefully without waking their daughter.

"I love you too," he said.

"I'm going to move Millie to a bedroom or couch so I can finish eating," Elsa told him.

"Or you could sit there with Millie in your arms and I'll feed you," Jack said.

"Jack, you don't have to do that," Elsa said to him. She looked baffled at the suggestion.

"But I want to," he grinned then put some of her mashed potatoes on her fork then he went to feed her...

But the mashed potatoes didn't end up in her mouth... it ended up falling on Millie's head.

"Jack!" Elsa gasped at him.

"Uh... my bad..." he chuckled nervously.

"I will be back," Elsa sighed. She adjusted Millie in her arms so she could move comfortably while walking her to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Millie hadn't woken up from getting mashed potatoes in her hair.

Elsa made her way upstairs to the nearest bathroom. The one downstairs was not working. Once she made it to the bathroom she woke Millie up.

"Millie... sweetie... can you wake up for mommy?" Elsa said as she shook her.

"Hmm... mwommy?" Millie yawned.

"Hi baby, I have to get some food out of your hair," Elsa said placing a light kiss on her daughters forehead.

Millie was slightly puzzled at that.

"Daddy got food in your hair," Elsa said.

"Why?" Millie asked.

"He was trying to feed me," Elsa said chuckling at the thought of her silly man.

"Oh... swilly dwaddy," Millie started to giggle.

The two fell silent once they heard another person laughing with them.

"Haha, That Jack sure is a jokester."

They turned to see none other than Jack himself.

"Shouldn't you be eating downstairs?" Elsa asked as she let the water run.

"Well, I was but I wanted to check up on my princess and queen," Jack said with a smirk as he leaned on the door frame.

"We are doing just fine," Elsa said as she started getting the food out of her hair.

It really didn't take that long to wash her hair. But for else it felt like it was taking forever since Jack was just there staring at them. Millie was starting to wake up and was making weird noises playing with her hands and her mothers long braid.

After Elsa was finally done washing her daughters hair. She put her daughter on the floor since she was sitting on the bathroom sink. Then she said, "Okay, all done. Now go back downstairs."

Millie walked out then went downstairs.

"Are you enjoying the view?" Elsa asked not looking at Jack. She was washing her hands then she dried them.

"Of course," Jack said then started to walk towards her. He cupped her face in his hands. "You are so good with kids," he added with that smile of his.

"Well, we do have two children and one more on the way," Elsa said chuckling. Jack laughed with her.

Jack stopped laughing and just looked at her. Admiring her beautiful face.

"So..." he started.

Elsa basically rolled her eyes at that. It was a tactic he always did. Whenever he wanted to speak about something important. And as always her response was...

"So..."

"Only three kids?" He asked.

"Jack we've talked about this," Elsa sighed.

"Yes, but I want just one more after this one," Jack pouted.

"That was your response after Millie," Elsa said.

"Yeah, but if we don't have another after this one we won't have an even number," Jack said still pouting.

"You and your even numbers again," Elsa chuckled lightly.

"Can you just think about it?" Jack asked.

"Fine I will consider it," Elsa sighed.

"YES!" Jack exclaimed pumping his fists in the air.

Elsa chuckled trying to calm him down by stopping his arms.

"Jack, calm down," she chuckles.

When he finally does, he looks at his wife and pulls her into a kiss. She kisses back.

When they pull apart, they rest their foreheads against each other.

"You know what I'm thankful for? Every year?" Jack asked.

"Hmmm... What?" Elsa asked.

"You," He said to her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because you are my wife, mother of my children, and honestly the best person I've ever met in my life," Jack said.

"Jack," she blushed trying to bring her face to look away but he didn't let her.

"You're so adorable when you blush," Jack chuckled lightly.

"Are you lovebirds done flirting yet? I need to use the restroom," Anna said smirking at the two. 

The two jumped away from each other and looked at Anna. Anna was practically laughing when she saw them jump apart.

"You guys still act like teenagers who just got caught kissing by one of their parents," Anna said laughing so hard she almost peed herself.

"Anna!" Elsa exclaimed.

"What I need to use the restroom. You can probably continue in the bedroom next door," Anna continued laughing.

Elsa's cheeks are completely red and Jack's tips of his ears too.

"Can you get out of the restroom now?" Anna asked.

The couple walked out and Anna walked in. They were silent for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry about that," Elsa said.

"No, it's fine. My sister in law certainly hasn't changed a bit since we were in high school," Jack chuckled.

"That's for sure," Elsa chuckled.

The two decided to walk downstairs. And have some family time with their kids and the rest of their family.

They had such a wonderful time as a family of four. And in a few months, they would be welcoming another baby girl.

(2518)
Tuesday, January 5, 2021

A/n: Yay another update!! I just wanted to say I have no motivation to write but I'm trying my best to write. I've been super busy with the holidays and all. Also HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Super exciting! I hope you all have a wonderful year! And hopefully I can write more for you all! And here's the plan for this one shot book. Or at least the next few chapters. I am doing a holidays thing for this couple since I missed each holiday celebration to write for them. So next is Christmas then New Years. Then probably Valentines even though I already written one in the past but oh well. I hope you guys liked this one shot but I understand if you don't! I was having trouble in writing this one. Also, sorry for grammatical errors. I did not edit because I just wanted to have something published.
Anyway, don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.9K 30
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF 1ST BOOK BEFORE EDITING THE SEQUEL! - Elsa Arendelle and Jackson Overland Frost. They were the epitome of high school lo...
81.5K 1.2K 50
A bunch of trash stories that goes on in my mind about Jelsa.
208 9 1
A perfectly arranged marriage. A life in the countryside. A battle with insanity. A love that could heal. (One-Shot, for Jelsa Week 2020)
24.7K 618 16
(2023: wrote this back when I was 13, quality of content is NOT promised!!! For better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics, thank yo...