𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝...

By bouncygnocchi

The impending Second Wizarding War brings two people from opposite worlds together. She, of grace and gentlen... More

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑
Author's Note/Disclaimer
| 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 | 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡
𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
| 𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐔𝐒 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
| 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 | 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴
| 𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐒 | 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴
| 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐒 | 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘳 (*TW)
| 𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐌 | 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱
| 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐔𝐌 | 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨
| 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵
| 𝐀𝐏𝐔𝐒 | 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
| 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒 | 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘢
| 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴
| 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒 | 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
| 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐒 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬
| 𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐑 | 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
| 𝐏𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐒 | 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
| 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐔𝐌 | 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦
| 𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐀 | 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳
| 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐎 | 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨
| 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐔𝐌 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘶𝘮 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
| 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐗 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴
| 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 | 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘹
| 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐈 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴
| 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐕𝐔𝐒 | 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
| 𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌 | 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
| 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐎𝐑 | 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥
| 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐀 | 𝘚𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴
| 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 | 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘣 (*TW)
| 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀 | 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 (*TW)
| 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐀 | 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴
| 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐀 | 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵
| 𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐒 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴 (*TW)
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞
| 𝐀𝐑𝐀 | 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳
| 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐗 | 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴
| 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐒 | 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘮
| 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 | 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
| 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐀 | 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 (*TW)
| 𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐒 | 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐍𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐀 (*TW)
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 (*TW)
𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐗
𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 (*TW)
𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞
Author's Note
SEQUEL | sneak peak

| 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 | 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥

483 35 29
By bouncygnocchi

Boötes, known as the 'herdsman' or 'ox-driver', is a constellation in the Northern sky. One myth associated with Boötes is that of the wine maker Icarius. He made wine so strong that the shepherds who drank it thought they had been poisoned and killed him. 

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

🤍

The sun had risen over the misty mountains, turning the black stones grey. The students blinked in the light, shielding their eyes from the rays that dappled into the entrance courtyard.

The Death Eaters looked like an army of ants as they marched in, Voldemort at the head. The battle didn't seem to have made a dent in their numbers at all.

Three of them held large ropes, attached to the lumbering body of a somber-looking Hagrid. He cradled someone in his arms - a sleeping figure.

These were the people who had murdered her parents, and here was their leader, in the flesh. This was the first time Angel had seen the Dark Lord in person, and his snake-like appearance filled her with a particular terror. 

"Harry Potter... is DEAD!" he announced through the wound-like opening in his face.

"No..." Hannah exhaled. Ginny screamed, rushing toward Harry, but her father held her back.

"Silence!" Voldemort commanded with a wave of his arm. "Stupid girl... Harry Potter is dead. From this day forth, you put your faith in me."

Angel felt her breath becoming shallow. It was really happening. Today, the wizarding world would end, and tomorrow, the destruction of the Muggle world would begin. Harry Potter, the only person who could defeat this tyrant, was dead. Their only hope, gone forever.

Beside her, Draco found her hand and laced his fingers through hers. She closed her eyes,  focusing on the warmth that radiated from his palm.

Voldemort turned back to his followers. "Harry Potter is dead!" Laughter rippled over them, already reveling in their victory. "And now is the time to declare yourself," he said to Hogwarts. "Come forward and join us! Or die."

A despondent silence had fallen over everyone, before a single voice rose into the air. "Draco!" Lucius Malfoy was motioning for his son. "Draco..."

She looked up at Draco. Fear tainted his grey eyes, and his jaw clenched, his throat trembling. 

"Draco." It was Narcissa Malfoy this time. "Come."

His fingers that had tightly clasped hers loosened, just a fraction, so slightly that she almost did not feel it. Her heart sank. He wants to go.

If I love him, I have to let him go, she thought. They are his family, after all. It took all of her strength, but she relaxed the pressure on his hand. Go if you want to. Her heart was hammering in her chest. But know that you are not like them. You will never be like them.

The second that passed felt like an eternity. Draco dropped her hand, and her world came crashing down like a tidal wave. All eyes were on him as he made his way down the steps. Away from her.

As she watched him cross the courtyard, Hannah grabbed her wrist, as if afraid she would run after him. She almost had.

If a time should come when he has to choose between your life or his family's, believe me when I say he will not be on your side. Don't be stupid and give him all of you when we know he would not do the same.

How many times now had she and Draco been torn apart, reunited, then torn apart again?  It had been him and her, going against the hurricane of odds that tried separate them. But now, it was not the fate of the stars or some higher power that was making Draco leave her. He wanted to. He was abandoning her.

We'll run, hadn't he said? I'll run forever if only it's with you.

The air was cold beside her where he had stood just moments ago, and she wanted to cry. Everything they had been through, the pain she had endured because she trusted and believed him. It had all been for naught. Her dad had been wrong after all.

"Ah, well done, Draco." She watched as Voldemort put his arms around Draco like a prodigal son. "Well done." His betrayal clawed at her stomach, churning her insides and making her feel sick and weak.

As Draco joined his parents, Neville's scuffing footsteps caught Voldemort's attention. Grinning, he asked, "and who might you be, young man?"

"Neville Longbottom."

Another bout of laughter erupted from the Death Eaters. Hatred surged through her as Bellatrix cackled the loudest.

"Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks-" Voldemort began, but Neville's voice sliced like a knife over the guffawing. "I'd like to say something." 

"What is he doing?" Hannah whispered in panic, and Susan kicked her feet to be quiet.

"Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say," Voldemort indulged Neville. 

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone," said Neville, loudly. "People die every day. Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us. In here." He touched his chest. "And so is Fred, and Remus, Tonks, all of them."

Angel closed her eyes as she listened to Neville's speech. The backs of her eyelids glowed with the sunlight, and her parents' faces floated in the dark space.

It's alright. You're here with us now, eh? You're here with us...Nothing to worry about, darling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 292 30
"Does that mean you are no longer in love with Draco?" Cedric asks softly. "No." you say "No, I don't think I'll ever stop being in love with him, j...
12K 2.2K 45
This must be a mistake... I scanned the crowd until I found the silver eyes. They looked back, blank. *** What happens when you're forced to spend ti...
48.3K 1.1K 17
A young girl named Y/n Everglade has been best friends with a boy named Draco Malfoy ever since they were little kids. When they go to Hogwarts thing...
72.1K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...