worlds away , louis partridge

By louisology

๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’• โ” . ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” . ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’•
๐’Š. pools of honey
๐’Š๐’Š. genuine
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. "sounds about white"
๐’Š๐’—. dirt pathways
๐’—. ms.ryan
๐’—๐’Š. skater boy
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. millie effing bobby brown
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. anxiety
๐’Š๐’™. two new followers
๐’™. "i'll make sure of it"
๐’™๐’Š. lame
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. i'm into it
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. on my way
๐’™๐’Š๐’—. love, lou
๐’™๐’—. thoughts?
๐’™๐’—๐’Š. moment of weakness
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. "you're not some toy"
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. vent
๐’™๐’Š๐’™. denial
๐’™๐’™. accept & decline
๐’™๐’™๐’Š. "real is rare"
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. disappointment
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. blonde dud
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. letting go
๐’™๐’™๐’—. thankful
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. catching up
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. seventeen
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the same stars
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. "come find me"
๐’™๐’™๐’™. blue flyer
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. stubborn
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. groupchat
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. hotel room
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—. sunset & snowfall
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. mills
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. "trust me"
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the night we met
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. mooney diner.
๐’™๐’. shopped out.
๐’™๐’๐’Š. tin man
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’Š. changed
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. mistletoe
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’—. love letter
๐’™๐’๐’—. festivities
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š. "catch me if you can"
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. smile for me
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. bruva
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’™. happy new year, ry
๐’. unexpected
not an update.

๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š. honor

4.7K 186 351
By louisology

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

"MY TEETH, THEY'RE jacked up, I swear." Louis groaned, examining himself at my vanity's mirror. The LED lights hung throughout my bedroom beamed into his eyes, as I observed the concerned boy trying to release his "flaws" out into the air.

My mechanical pencil echoed a soft thud from me dropping it onto my Geometry notebook. I reassured, "I like the way your teeth are shaped, they're unique." Louis scoffed sarcastically. "That sounds like a backhanded compliment, Ryan." A giggle abandoned my mouth.

The fact Partridge even thinks he has some sort of "flaws" fascinates me. Due to the teenage boy being deviously good-looking, I won't lie, and any girl would be lucky to be able to stare at him all day long. It's something I envy his past girlfriends for.

Spinning around in my revolving chair, he intertwined his fingers together. The boy glanced at me and then down at my backpack beside me.

"How was school today?" Louis questioned, standing up from my chair. "Even though you only attend for 3 hours." I playfully rolled my eyes at him and adjusted the way I was laying on my stomach. It caused a slight pain to my chest.

Jokingly, I stated, "It was uneventful. Like always. But, Daniel informed me about how you forced my friends into not speaking to me on my birthday." His eyes spread, causing me to laugh. "Okay, I didn't force! I simply asked if they ignored you for the day, considering I knew Daniel would spill everything."

I nodded in agreement, as he was in-fact true. My dear blonde friend has never been the best secret-keeper, he gets too thrilled or he forgets he's not supposed to be informing you. It's something I found amusing about him however.

Due to him staying in America for the entire month of December and a little of January, Louis said we can hang out a lot more than before. Which I loved, considering being around him helps my well-being. And I think it helps his as well.

I wondered about his well-being though. After all, he just ended things with Claire and I know how much he adored parts of her. Even if he just adored the times she wasn't manipulating him.

But, I'm genuinely glad he has realized how terrible she treated him and he doesn't deserve that. And he never will.

Louis stood up, his feet hitting the hardwood floors. Guiding over to my backpack, he pulled out the blue flyer I dreaded looking at. I tried snatching the wrinkled piece of paper out of his hands. The maddening boy smirked and rose his hands higher than my reach. He tried reading the words printed on the paper.

"Frosted Formal-" I interrupted, "It's stupid." The grin on his face didn't budge. He continued reading the details about the annual school dance.

His British accent developed harder than it usually is, due to him chuckling at me trying to grab the paper in his hands.

"Are you going?" Louis interrogated, finally lowering his pair of arms to my reach. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and waited for my return. His tanned hair flowed in the breeze my fan in the corner produced. "I mean, my friends are technically forcing me so, I guess."

The strip-lights above us shined a muted purple color. It was my favorite of the LED remote offered, the others I had to be in a sort of mood to change them to it.

Snickering, he nodded. He plopped onto my bed beside me. The two of us laying on our stomachs. His hands held the flyer. We both examined it and I read the printed words over and over in my mind.

"Do you have a uh, a date?"

The pit placed in my stomach deepened larger than it was before. Gulping, I shook my head no. "Half the dudes in that school are dickheads, so no." Louis chuckled at my comment.

Both of us stayed silent for a few seconds. Most likely due to either of us trying to ponder what to say next. I viewed his thumb rubbing the paper back-in-forth.

"Would you like, um, if I went with you?"

I could practically hear the nervousness in his voice.

My soul screamed on the inside. But, I knew I needed to stay calm on the outside. Since there was no way I was going to mess this situation up, or make it even more awkward. My stomach fluttered.

The boy sitting beside me made me the most anxious, yet I felt the most comfortable with him than any other person of the opposite gender, other than Daniel.

This wasn't like Daniel, however. This feeling. Daniel has been my boy-best friend since Kindergarten practically and will be for as long as we live, I pray. But, Louis made me feel differently comfortable. As in, small crush comfortable, perhaps.

Honestly, I wanted to laugh though. Since in awkward situations the best thing I do is laugh, trying to attempt to break the ice. But, this time I figured it wasn't the best.

"As in a date?" I bit my tongue, hoping that wasn't incorrect or not with his intentions. Turning my head towards my right, I noticed Louis' eyes were already planted on me. His lips curled into a sly smile. "Yes, I mean, if you'd like that."

Nodding my head, I grinned at him with no teeth. I watched his hazel eyes brighten slightly due to my head-nodding.

"I would like that."

Without saying a word, Louis sat up. He signaled me to sit up as well and hopped off the bed. The gray sweatpants and t-shirt he wore loosened as he stood up.

Standing on my knees, I waited for the boy to say a statement. Or to at least explain why he moved from his spot beside me. He popped his knuckles and gave me that smirk I've been starting to cherish.

Partridge straighten his posture, trying to act formal, you could say. It caused me to snicker, but I soon stopped. I tried to act serious as well.

"Ms. Ryan Darr, will you do the honor of going to the Frosted Formal with me?" He announced sarcastically. His merry eyes beamed at me. I couldn't even help to smile, it wasn't something I could control.

I playfully rolled my eyes at the word "honor." Even though he already asked me a few moments earlier, this one felt better and more like him. I did love the simplicity and awkwardness of the first one, however.

"Mr. Louis Partridge, of course I will go to the Frosted Formal with you."

𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺!
this chapter is very short
and boring but IDC ITS
FINE

i hope you're loving this
as much as i love writing it.
i LOVE reading your comments
i swearrr

PLS BARE W ME, STUFF WILL
HAPPEN VERY SOON

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 14.6K 19
โž˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ y/n, a young lady born with vast feminine grace tangled in a gamble of life desired to change the way she lived with two unexpected...
394K 8.5K 33
in which louis meets y/n because of a live | started: december 20 2020 ended: september 3 2021 louis partridge x girl oc ยฉ-VIBINGHOE
180K 4.7K 48
[social media au] started on 01/25/2020 ended on 04/06/2020 enjoy!
342K 8.5K 26
Forced into an arranged marriage, [Y/N] is unhappy. Her suitor on the other hand doesn't seem to minds the arrangement, that is until they both reali...