make you mad » fifth harmony...

By allysondelivers

Jerry and Derrick kind of make their daughters marry each other. ORIGINALLY FROM PRETTYTHXTS » normally, lau... More

nulla
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.

xxii.

180 15 4
By allysondelivers

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Happy New Year!"

Normani grabbed Ally's face and placed a soft but firm kiss on her lips. Ally laughed and wrapped her arms around Normani's neck.

"Now I haven't showered since last year," Dinah beamed, making Lauren laugh.

"Gross," Ally teased, unraveling from Normani.

"Happy New Year's!" Pat exclaimed. Everyone began hugging, all the parents and the siblings and the girls; Kehlani and Adeya even in attendance.

"I cannot wait to see what this new year is all about," Normani said, standing behind Ally with her arms over Ally's shoulders.

"Me neither, y'all are getting married," Lauren wiggled her fingers, making everyone laugh.

"I know, can't believe it," Normani blew raspberries.

"Y'all act like you've been married forever anyway, not like much will change," Kehlani shrugged, patting Adeya's back as she slept.

"Except her title and last name," Normani winked.

"Oh?" Dinah raised an eyebrow.

Ally nodded, "she's the only exception."

"To what?" Normani asked.

"Whenever we talked about marriage, Ally had always said she wanted to keep her last name, regardless of marrying a man or woman," Dinah shrugged.

"So why am I the exception?" Normani tilted her head.

"Because I love you, idiot. And I personally think Ally Hamilton sounds nice. Also my initials don't change," Ally explained, making everyone laugh.

"Love you too big head," Normani rolled her eyes.

"Let's get going, I think they're going to stay up all night and I don't want to be around when they do," Lauren gestured to their parents sitting around in a circle, talking and laughing.

"Sounds like a good idea, Adeya is pooped from all the fireworks," Kehlani said, standing to put Adeya on her shoulder.

"Thanks for coming Lani," Ally smiled.

"Oh of course, thanks for the invitation," Kehlani waved her off, "also, I have a few friends I'd like you guys to meet sometime."

"That sounds like fun! Honestly it's been the four of us since Ally and I got into this so we'd love to make more friends," Normani said.

"Awesome, I'll let them know and maybe we can set up a get together of some kind," Kehlani grinned.

"Yeah! Just let us know," Lauren nodded.

"Will do. Alright, thank you for the best way to ring in the new year, I'll see you guys later!" Kehlani waved.

"See you!"

"Sleepover?" Dinah asked giddily, turning to her four friends.

"Of course, don't we always?" Ally snorted.

"Well they're new this year," Dinah gestured to Lauren and Normani.

"Oh right, sleepover?" Ally looked at Normani, who chuckled and shook her head.

"Sure thing, Allycat, let's just go home. All of us smell like smoke and fireworks," Normani said.

"Good idea, Lauren and I are going to grab clothes, then we'll be right over," Dinah explained.

"Take your time," Normani waved her off. After bidding their farewells to their parents and siblings, the four split ways.

"Did you have fun?" Ally asked as Normani pulled out of the driveway.

"So much fun," Normani grinned, "how about you?"

"I did. I don't think I've ever seen you so excited to do anything like how you were to pop fireworks," Ally mentioned, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Fireworks run in my blood, I grew up popping them. The first aerial I lit was at seven, when I was old enough to hold the punk," Normani beamed.

Ally laughed, "as in the mosquito punk?"

"Yeah, we weren't trusted with a lighter when my sisters and I were younger for obvious reasons. But we also used sparklers to light fireworks," Normani shrugged.

"Interesting, yeah I'm not very big on fireworks," Ally shook her head.

"Yeah I saw you with headphones on, you never told me," Normani frowned, pulling into their driveway.

Ally continued the conversation after they got out of the car, "I was born prematurely and one of the effects it had on me was acute hearing. My ears are super sensitive to loud noises like fireworks, balloons popping-"

"Thunder," Normani murmured as they walked into the bathroom.

"Thunder," Ally confirmed with a nod.

"I didn't know that," Normani said softly, stripping off her clothes.

"It's okay, you couldn't have known, I don't normally bring it up," Ally shrugged, following Normani's lead.

"But still, I feel like that's something I should know," Normani sighed, stepping into the shower.

"Well now you do, it's not a big deal, baby, don't stress about it," Ally said, getting in behind Normani. Normani's bottom lip poked out, making Ally chuckle and kiss her bottom lip.

= + =

Though it was nearly two in the morning when Dinah and Lauren arrived, no one was tired or wanted to go to bed.

"So have y'all started the wedding planning?" Lauren asked as Ally settled on the couch last, putting cookies and milk on the coffee table. Dinah immediately reached for one and bit into it with a satisfied moan.

"We have a little bit, but not too much. I assume it's really going to pick up now considering it's officially two and a half months away," Normani shrugged.

"That's exciting," Dinah said around a cookie.

"Stop talking and eating," Ally chided. Dinah mumbled an apology as she reached for another.

"Yeah it is, oh hey Laur," Normani looked at the girl.

"What's up?"

"How do you feel about wearing a suit?" Normani inquired.

"Actually, that would be really sick. I'm so down," Lauren nodded.

"Awesome, now how do you feel about being my best woman?" Normani smiled. Lauren gasped, looking at Normani for a few seconds before jumping up and falling onto the girl's lap. Ally and Dinah laughed as they watched the pair share an embrace.

"Are you kidding me?! I would love to!" Lauren exclaimed, kissing both of Normani's cheeks.

Normani chuckled, "sweet."

"Oh DJ we have dress fitting later this month," Ally mentioned.

"This month?! You could've told me a little earlier so I can start slimming down," Dinah groaned.

Ally rolled her eyes, "you don't need to slim down stupid."

"What?! Yes I do, all this holiday weight is not cute," Dinah scoffed, her three friends laughing.

"I would've given you a later date with the rest of the bridesmaids but I want the maid of honor to be there when I choose my dress," Ally reasoned.

Dinah's eyebrows furrowed, "rewind. You said maid of honor?"

"I mean, if you don-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Dinah lunged and tackled Ally, "I am maid of honor. No one beat Dinah."

"Okay caveman," Ally snorted, "get off of me witcho heavy ass."

"See it's the holidays," Dinah whined, rolling off of Ally.

"It seriously doesn't look like you gained a pound D, chill out," Normani piped up.

"Y'all ain't gotta lie to be nice," Dinah waved her finger at her three friends.

"DJ, baby, we aren't lying. You look fine," Lauren said softly.

"Alright," Dinah grumbled, getting up and moving into Lauren's lap.

"I think it's time for Mario Kart, no?" Normani smirked.

"You're on!"

A/n: rather short, mostly just a filler chapter. But I just wanted to update this story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...
3.9K 173 18
35.3K 1.3K 5
586K 17.5K 45