Little Surprise -Post Malone

By november_rain_1

Me and Austin were close friends, best friends until he left for tour and forgot about me it's been 11 weeks... More

Rainbow (Chapter one)
Only Love Can Hurt Like This (Chapter Two)
When You're Ready (chapter Three)
Nice To Meet Ya (Chapter Four)
I Love You (Chapter Five)
Hearteater (Chapter Six)
We Go Together (Chapter Seven)
Cop Car (Chapter Eight)
Everything I Wanted (Chapter Nine)
10,000 Hours (Chapter Ten)
Adore You (Chapter Eleven)
Tin Man (Chapter Twelve)
Freaking Me Out (Chapter Thirteen)
Rare (Chapter Fourteen)
Fine Line (Chapter Fifteen)
Vulnerable (Chapter Sixteen)
Tia Tamara (Chapter Seventeen)
I Miss My Friend (Chapter Eighteen)
Halo (Chapter Nineteen)
18 (Chapter Twenty)
Lightning (chapter Twenty One)
God Whispered Your Name (Chapter Twenty Two)
Staring At The Sun (Chapter Twenty Three)
Juicy (Chapter Twenty Four)
Stay (Chapter Twenty Five)
I Hate You, I Love You (Chapter Twenty Six)
Aint No Sunshine (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Baby Mama (Chapter Twenty Eight)
You Need To Calm Down (Chapter Twenty Nine)
Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Thirty)
It's Nice To Have A Friend (Chapter Thirty One)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Chapter Thirty Two)
Heavy (Chapter Thirty Three)
Better Man (Chapter Thirty Four)
Break Up In The End (Chapter Thirty Five)
Everytime (Chapter Thirty Six)
What Hurt's The Most (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Back To You (Chapter Thirty Eight)
The World (Chapter Thirty Nine)
Myself (Chapter Forty)
Memories (Chapter Forty One)
Steal My Girl (Chapter Forty Two)
Instagram feed (Chapter Forty Three)
My Little Girl (Chapter Forty Four)
Tough Little Boys (Chapter Forty Five)
One Call Away (Chapter Forty Six)
Without You (Chapter Forty Seven)
A Thousand Bad Times (Chapter Forty Eight)
Let's Get Lost (Chapter Forty Nine)
The Trouble With Forever (Chapter Fifty One)
Break Your Heart Right Back (Chapter Fifty Two)
No Option (Chapter Fifty Three)
When I Look At You (Chapter Fifty Four)
Long Way Down (Chapter Fifty Five)
Die From A Broken Heart (Chapter Fifty Six)
Beautiful (Chapter Fifty Seven)
Smash Into You (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Perfect Storm (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Lady (Chapter Sixty)
Lullaby (Chapter Sixty One)
First Man (Chapter Sixty Two)
NEW BOOK

You Broke Me First (Chapter Fifty)

204 12 6
By november_rain_1

Elena's POV

"You're gonna have to get off of me a second so I can get my pants pulled down." He said chuckling at me as I climbed off. "Elena are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded "yes. He cheated on me. I'm done." I said as he pulled his pants down. "And you're sure?" He asked again and I nodded and then he pulled down his underwear and I could see his dick pretty much fully hard just by us kissing. I pulled my underwear down and climbed back over and onto his lap.

"You're sure?" He asked again and I nodded adjusting myself and feeling him enter me as I sat down fully. I let out a moan from feeling him completely inside me. It felt good, but it didn't feel like Austin but honestly I didn't care at this point. A part of me was thinking about how I was probably going to regret this for some reason but I had so much anger in me that I didn't care. I started moving up and down causing him to throw his head back and let out a moan.

"God you're so good" he said putting his hands on my lower back and helping me move up and down. He then moved his hand down and started rubbing my clit and I let out a louder moan. I kept going up and down and with every movement I felt more and more guilty. It finally got to me and I went to pull off the same time Mia started crying in the monitor but as I went to pull off he pulled me off of him "sorry baby I knew I was cuming." He said as I climbed over the seat.

"I gotta go take care of her." I said putting my underwear on. "Okay." He said pulling his pants up. "Were good right?" He asked giving me a light smile and I nodded "of course. But could we not speak of this to anyone?" I said and he nodded "of course I've got you." He said smiling at me as I got out of the car and ran over to his side as he rolled the window down. "Thank you Niall for everything." I said kissing his cheek and running inside.

I ran into the room and picked Mia up and started rocking her "mommy's here." I said kissing her nose and her eyes closed. I sat holding her for about an hour thinking about my decisions but honestly I was still pissed. I looked at my phone which I left sitting on my bed and had about 5 texts from Austin... well who I thought was Austin.

Austin- he's with me tonight
Austin- your man is so good in bed
Austin- not so committed is he?
Austin- maybe I'll get pregnant tonight
Austin- I'm not on birth control.

I quickly put Mia in the crib remember I wasn't on birth control and Niall did it west a condom. I sunk to the floor. How could I be so stupid? Then My kind went to the texts and I was once again pissed to the max. I'm pretty sure you could see red in my eyes and the tears running down my cheeks.

—————

It's been a week since I've seen Niall and a week that I haven't talked to Austin expect to let him see Mia on FaceTime but the second he tries to talk to me I hang up. I've still gotten texts almost every night, and Austin's been drunk every night which doesn't help my anger at all. It's been a week and I'm still as pissed and hurt as I was that night. I haven't told anyone about what's been happening. Not my aunt, not my sister not any of my friends even though Austin's been texting Shelby and diamanté I've just told them to let me be and they've listened.

I don't really care how bad it hurts for Austin because he broke me first. At this point I had no sympathy for him. Thank god I have Mia because she's been my rock this whole week. I've never cheated on someone in my entire life and I never thought it would be on Austin. He was my one, my only but alcohol makes him a totally different person. Niall has texted me a few times and I've answered them but it's just been basic "how are you?" "Are you okay?" "We don't ever have to think or talk about it again".

I feel bad because I felt like I used Niall to get back at Austin in my head and Niall is such a good guy that I hate I don't have feelings for him. While the sex was good I just didn't have the feelings I have for Austin. It was hard not talking to Austin, every time he says baby or tries to talk to me it breaks my heart a little more because I have such a soft spot for him.

We still watch the live streams which is mainly for Mia and a little for me, even though I hate him right now I do miss him, I'm still in love with him. That's how I know he's been drunk every night. We're sitting down now to watch his show tonight. He's gone for about another two months before the shows in Texas and nyc that We're supposed to go with him. We sat down on the couch as Austin was walking out and I could see it, he was hammered more than he'd been these past few nights he was fucked up.

Before he even started singing he tripped twice. He put the microphone up to his mouth as the music started and he couldn't even say the first line it was just slurred words and he was acting like he didn't remember the words, it looked.. well it looked horrible he was fumbling hard. I stood up "call Dre now" I said looking at Shelby and diamanté "why-" I stopped diamanté "just call now" I said yelling slightly at this point.

"Hello" I heard Dre's voice through the phone. "Go get him off the stage." I said trying to sound assertive. "I can't-" I interrupted him "Dre now." I said and I knew he knew I meant business. "Okay-okay." He said as I watched the live stream waiting for Dre to appear. And within seconds Dre was walking out to where austin was standing, Dre still had the phone in his hand. "Come on Austin." He said but austin shrugged him off like a little kid would. "I don't want too" he said pulling his arm away. "Austin." I said watching the stream and holding diamanté's phone.

"Lanney?" He said sounding confused and it was breaking my heart because these fans were watching him fumble and fall apart before their eyes. "Austin go with Dre. Please." I said pleading with him to go backstage I didn't want him to have to deal with any kind of embarrassment and I knew that tmz was going to run a story on it regardless and I was going to get the blame which maybe I was to blame? I'm not sure. Maybe I should have ignored him? But he should have cheated and I wouldn't have ignored him.

"Come on please?" I said and I watched his expressions change "okay." He said finally giving up "I love you."he said as he walked off stage right beside Dre. "What was that?" Shelby asked "it's a long story I'll tell you in the morning." I said picking Mia up and walking to my room. I sat Mia before me and laid back, what the hell am I gonna do?

After about 10 minutes my phone rang and I looked to see Dre's name across it, and I answered "Lanney." I heard Austin's voice come through. "Yeah Austin?" I said answering him for the first time in days. "You said my name." He slurred his words "I did." I said putting Mia on my boob so she could eat with her being 10 months old I knew she wasn't going to breast feed very much longer. "What's going on?" He asked and I didn't know how to answer "we can talk about that at a different time." I said not wanting to talk about it while he was drunk.

"I miss you girls." He said and I nodded forgetting he can't see me "I know we miss you." I said not wanting to upset him even more than he already was. "Okay." He said sounding like a child. "I want to come home. I don't want to do this anymore." He said and I could tell he was about ready to cry or he was already crying. "I know." I said knowing He missed home but he didn't miss me that's why he fucked Kelly.

"Will you stay on the phone with me until I get to the hotel?" He asked and I replied "yes. Let me talk to Dre for a second."I said and I heard him hand the phone to him. "Dre make sure he gets to the hotel safely and what's gonna happen to the stadium full of people?" I asked a little confused "well we will have to reschedule for his next day off. I mean I can't let him go on stage like this." I nodded "I agree."

"I'm going to call you off his phone so he can't take it to his room." Dre said hanging up and then my phone rang again this time Austin's name showed up. "I'm getting him to the hotel now." Dre said. After about 15 minutes and a silent car ride Dre spoke "he's in his room, I have to go back to the stadium to set everything up and handle it.". "Okay." I said and then I heard Austin "Lanney will you stay on the phone with me until I fall asleep?" He asked and I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Yes." I said rocking Mia to sleep. "What's Mia doing?" He asked "she's going to sleep just like you need too." I said and I could hear him smile almost "you're right. I love you." He said and I smiled even though I was pissed hearing him say I love you made my heart happy. "I love you too Austin." Which wasn't a lie I did love him with everything I have but I was still pissed, I was still hurt and we were both still cheaters.

I got Mia into her crib and asleep. "Lanney?" I heard a little panic in Austin's voice "what's wrong?" I asked grabbing the phone and getting under the covers "I thought you left." He said so Innocently. Normally he's kind of a dick when drunk but tonight it was a sad, sappy one. "I was just putting Mia in her crib." I said trying to calm him down. "Lanney i love you so much." He said about three times "I know you do Austin. I know." I said and honestly I just wanted to hug him right now.

He was still slurring his words more than he usually does when drunk. A little piece of me was starting to wonder if he had taken something to make him this way, he's never been so drunk on stage that he couldn't perform. I was trying my best not to fall asleep before he did because he was honestly worrying me a little.

After about 20 minutes of silence I figured he was asleep "Austin?" I asked not expecting a response but he did "yes Lanney?" He said slurred. "Nothing." I said trying not to fall asleep. I couldn't believe he was still awake. "Lanney baby, i didn't do anything I promise. I never touched her." He said slurring even more, so much so that I was having a hard time understanding him. But when he said that I almost threw up, he knew what I was mad about? And If he didn't then what the hell did i do?

"Oh Austin. I'm here" I heard a voice at his hotel room door. Kelly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 525 66
Austin Richard Post leaves behind his best friend to chase his dream Formally know as All My Friends
236K 5.2K 66
SEQUEL TO FEEL [MATURE] "I've been waiting wide awake for the wave to come and take me right to you." Olivia & Austin's endeavors continue. Through a...
9.9K 369 39
Cassidy has been working for Austin-Post Malone but she couldn't bring herself to call him that-for the last six years. She watched him go through ma...
1.9K 104 13
Lacey-a 25 year old from Connecticut-wins the prize of her dreams, a weekend with Post Malone! Without even a moments hesitation she bas her bags pac...