Crossover Conundrum: Loki x f...

By 221b_blogger101

Supernatural & Avengers crossover! Loki x reader ~~~ Y/n L/n has been with the winchesters since day 1... Y/n... More

Chapter 1 - Did you do this?
Chapter 2 - Fever dream
Chapter 3 - Comics
Chapter 4 - Hunt time
Chapter 5 - Bait
Chapter 6 - IronFrost
Chapter 7 - Death
Chapter 8 - Getting back
Chapter 9 - Connection
Chapter 10 - You better eat
Chapter 11 - Get some sleep
Chapter 12 - Lunch
Chapter 13 - Welcome to the Jungle
Chapter 15 - Get us home
Chapter 16 - Toot toot
Chapter 17 - Have fun
Chapter 18 - Quiet down
Chapter 19 - K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Chapter 20 - Whoops!
Chapter 21 - Truce
Chapter 22 - Good news
Chapter 23 - Plans
Chapter 24 - Your doing?
Chapter 25 - Moments
Chapter 26 - I will miss you
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Solution
Chapter 29 - Ending

Chapter 14 - You found them!

6.6K 255 156
By 221b_blogger101

"Shit, stop talking, they're coming," The group immediately stop their chattering and turn to you and Loki.

"Hey, Tony, what floors is the library?"

"We have a library?" Tony gets a nudge to the stomach by Nat. "Oh, right, two floors up,"

"Thank you," You push Loki using all your strength towards the elevator.

"Ten dollars says they kiss," Tony blurts out

"Twenty says they don't," Wanda says with a smirk.

"Fifty," The billionaire challenges.

"Hundred,"

"Three hundred," Tony places three crispy hundreds on the table.

"Deal," Everyone smacks their forehead, knowing full well that Tony has never won a bet against Wanda.

"They're not kissing, not on my watch," Dean places down his drink, only being held back by Sam and Cas.

"They won't, Dean, no need to worry," The Angel assures.

~~~

"Lady Y/n-" You dragged Loki by his tie out the elevator and into the large library. "Lady Y/n-"

"Shut it, Horns, I'm proving my case," You put your finger to his lips as your eyes scan the shelves intently. Loki stayed silent, keeping his eyes on your finger. "Aha!" You took out the second book of the Harry Potter series out.

"What is that?"

"Evidence," You flip through the pages while walking to the couches, a cool breeze wafting by through an open window. "There! The pixies were electric blue and about eight inches high, with pointed faces and voices so shrill it was like listening to a lot of budgies arguing," You hand the book over as he read through it.

"This doesn't prove it's what you call a 'Cornish Pixie', Lady Y/n,"

"Ehem," You trace your finger up to the words that proved your case.

"Isn't this a fiction book?" He looks to the label on the spine. "It is!"

"Doesn't mean I'm wrong," You shrug.

"It does-"

"Shhh, I'm never wrong," You quiet him down, letting him chuckle quietly.

"As you wish," He bows which causes your smile to grow. "But since we're in this place... I might as well show you something,"

"Lead the way, prince Loki," a smirk curls on his lips as you bow mockingly.

~~~

"Honestly disappointing,"

"Going to have a word with Stark?"

"Certainly!"

"Aw, chin up buttercup," You lift his chin. "Turn that frown, upside down," You push the edges of his lips up, as he forced his frown.

"You Midgardian's have odd sayings,"

"I'm well aware," Your eyes trail to a screen by the fire. "What isn't so weird is our music," You scamper over, the screen ready to have a song searched on it. "I'll teach you a little something about Midgard,"

"And what's that?"

"Sometimes Older music is better than the new stuff... for example we have Cap and Buck's era, which, I have to admit was great to dance to,"

"So we're dancing?"

"Can't just sit around when music is playing,"

"You and the rest did that downstairs," You hold you hand to your lips and shut him up.

"I introduce to you, Frank Sinatra's Come fly with me," The song flows out the hidden speakers gracefully as you walk back to Loki and hold out your hand.

"I hope you don't think you will be leading,"

"This isn't a Waltz, you'll need some Midgardian help... I could always let you dance with Steve or Bucky-"

"No, that's quite fine," He blurts out. With a smile you took his hand in yours and put his hand on your waist which seemed let a soft glow raise in both your cheeks.

"Now, just move," You start to sway along with the song.

"What? No steps?"

"Nope! Unless you want to do ballroom dancing, normal dancing is moving along how you want," The sudden change in music made you jump closer to Loki. "Uh, Friday? Why'd you change the song?"

"I didn't," The AI replied. 'This Magic Moment' by The Driffters starts to play which causes you to narrow your eyes at the ceiling. Loki looked down at your in confusion until the lyrics came on.

"Fifty bucks says Stark did this,"

"That bet is useless when it's obviously true," Loki scoffs as you both kept hold of each other.

"I swear to god," You grumble and walk to the screen, pressing buttons only for it flash red. "Friday you better let me change the song or I'm going to spill apple juice on every circuit board in this tower!" The screen turns green as you turn it into something better than Sinatra. Rock. "Thanks, Friday,"

"What is this?" Loki says in distaste at the song.

"It's called 'Highway to Hell'," You run back and start to dance. "Come on," You start to move his hands as he stared weirdly. "It will make me sad if you don't dance," You plead.

"Oh whatever will we do??" Loki cries sarcastically. "I'm not dancing to this... garbage,"

"You did not- Oh you really are evil!" Loki smirks at your frown. "Friday, put on 'Another one bites the dust'!"

"Yes, ma'am," You start to dance along to the classic as Loki stood watching with an eye roll.

"You're killing me here, Lokes,"

"I could actually do it,"

"Not until you dance," Clapping with each clap you see shadows behind the door. Taking Loki's hand you start to lead him around the library, tapping your feet to the sound of the beat. "Cast an illusion," you whisper.

"What?"

"Of us, they're behind the door," You continue to lip-sync as he smirks and casts a simple illusion over you both and projecting another dancing back to the couches. "Would you like to do the honours?" Loki grins and clutches the door handles.

"Ready when you are, M'lady," You both pull open the grand oak as everyone tumbles in. "May we help you?"

"Son of a bitch," Everyone groans as they were crushed under Sammy and Thor.

"I'm guessing you're all incredibly drunk?"

"Thor gave us the magic liquid!" Tony hiccups.

"Thank god you found them!" Peter rushes in with Cas, the twins and Vision.

"We've been looking everywhere,"

"What were they doing?" Wanda looks down at the almost asleep group.

"Spying through..." You pick up the Stark tablet. "This,"

"And what were you guys doing?" Wanda coos.

"N-nothing! We were just dancing, I swear!"

"Mhm... we believe you, Miss L/n, one hundred percent," Vision gives a knowing smile.

"When did Vision learn to be sarcastic? Is that even allowed?"

"Fight the fairies!" Dean suddenly shouts as he sloppily punches the air.

"We can fight the fairies later, Dean," kneeling down, you place a kiss on his forehead which he giggles at.

~~~

Filler chapters are weird

- Anna ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 461 60
Chuck had watched many versions of Sam and Dean's life from a distance. He always claimed to have a favorite world with them. It was said to be the o...
86.4K 1.8K 13
This book is the edited version of my old first avenger Soulmate book. Aurora Winchester never thought she would meet her soulmate. What happens whe...
144K 8.7K 25
College AU ~~~ Getting into College is difficult. Add in the fact it's the most prestigious hero academy in the whole world and you've got yourself q...
1.1M 39.6K 42
As the Avengers personal witch you were bombarded with task and favours daily. Most of the time you didn't mind but took joy in causing chaos and pra...