Crossover Conundrum: Loki x f...

By 221b_blogger101

Supernatural & Avengers crossover! Loki x reader ~~~ Y/n L/n has been with the winchesters since day 1... Y/n... More

Chapter 1 - Did you do this?
Chapter 2 - Fever dream
Chapter 3 - Comics
Chapter 4 - Hunt time
Chapter 5 - Bait
Chapter 6 - IronFrost
Chapter 7 - Death
Chapter 8 - Getting back
Chapter 9 - Connection
Chapter 10 - You better eat
Chapter 11 - Get some sleep
Chapter 12 - Lunch
Chapter 14 - You found them!
Chapter 15 - Get us home
Chapter 16 - Toot toot
Chapter 17 - Have fun
Chapter 18 - Quiet down
Chapter 19 - K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Chapter 20 - Whoops!
Chapter 21 - Truce
Chapter 22 - Good news
Chapter 23 - Plans
Chapter 24 - Your doing?
Chapter 25 - Moments
Chapter 26 - I will miss you
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Solution
Chapter 29 - Ending

Chapter 13 - Welcome to the Jungle

6.8K 251 198
By 221b_blogger101

~A day or two later~

Surfing through channels, you turn up with nothing worth while. Though you did have a one sided banter with J. Jonah Jameson from the daily Bugle; built up aggression, ya know? Eventually it did lead to you staring up at the ceiling for what seemed to be hours but according to Friday it was only 10 minutes.

"Friday, play me some tunes,"

"What would you like?"

"Play me welcome to the jungle!" The AI complies and starts to play the iconic song. You knew what would happen-

"WELCOME TO JUNGLE!" Dean runs in and belts the lyrics out to the heavens. You jump around with him, dancing your boredom away, eventually having Tony walk in with a smirk.

"Join us, Stank," Song by song goes by as the three of you rock out to classics.

"Will you keep it down?! You might as well have a party!" Nat suddenly busts down the door with her foot.

"That's a brilliant idea, Romanoff, I'll get Pepper right onto it," Tony skedaddles out the room leaving the music still playing, though now it was quieter.

"Good job, Natasha," The agent mumbles to herself, walking out back to her room. "You both better start getting ready!"

~~~

"Guess these will come to good use," Water from your hair dripped onto the floor as you scanned the closet full of clothes. Wrapping the towel closer you pick out some jeans and a nice blouse. "This'll do-"

"What do you think you're doing?" Letting out a shriek, Nat clasps a hand over your mouth.

"What are you doing?!" You muffle out.

"I'm helping you not look like an idiot,"

"Wow, thanks, Romanoff,"

She lets out a chuckle, moving past a shivering you, and to the dress part of the closet. "Try this,"

"Isn't this too fancy?" You stared at the short green off shoulder A line dress. (If you don't like dresses change this to a pantsuit or whatever you like).

"You want to be in anything but jeans and shirt, Y/n,"

"Alright," You push her out the room and quickly change.

~~~

"Are you sure?"

"Y/n, trust me, you look gorgeous!"

You nod, looking at yourself in the mirror. Your face was lightly dusted with makeup, hair styled to perfection. "Alright, let's go," Fidgeting with the gold belt Nat had told you to pair with the dress, you both walked side by side.

Your heart race seemed to speed up as the elevator descended to the party floor. It was in full swing, people danced and drank expensive drinks as if it was the last night on earth.

In the lounge, just like in Age of Ultron, everyone was sitting around with smiles, even Dean and Sam were in something other than flannel!

"Gotta say, I feel prettier than Bela," You announce as everyone turns to you and Nat. "Sup," You click your fingers as they gape.

"Ladies, you look great," Tony hands you both drinks.

"Looking snazzy, boys," You sit next to Dean who scowls. "What?"

"Don't you think that dress is a little too short? Sammy, back me up," Dean looks to his brother.

"I'm not part of your brotherly rage, Dean,"

"Calm down, Dean-o, no need to act like the big brother I never wanted," You chuckle as he grumbles.

"Hey, Thor, is Loki coming down?" Steve turns to Thor who was enjoying his Asgardian drink.

"My brother should be down here, somewhere,"

"Didn't think Loki was the partying type," Sammy says in surprise.

"Oh, he wasn't given a choice," Stark butts in with a proud grin as your group looked to him confused. "Part of the deal, he comes to every party so we have an eye on him,"

"How's the keeping an eye on him part coming?" You snicker.

"Just fine," Tony points to the corner where Loki was reading a book, sipping at a sugar rimmed drink. The moment you laid eyes on him, you nearly choked on your drink, coughing frantically.

"You alright there?" Steve goes to help you, which you decline.

"I'm fine," You wheeze.

"Someone's gotta check on him every hour," Tony announces.

"No they don't-" Peter gets a strip of tape on his mouth from none other than Pietro.

"Oh, he does, and it's not my turn," The rest of the group collectively say they wouldn't do it, even your boys.

"Seriously? Fine," Standing up, you walk through the crowd towards Loki. "Hey, green," Loki slowly lifted his gaze from his book, slowly widening his eyes before he fixed his posture and stood up.

"Lady Y/n, you look... gorgeous," he quickly took your hand and kissed it gently.

"T-thanks, Loki, you don't look too bad," It was true, he was in a black suit, though unlike his Ragnarok suit, he had an emerald green tie this time. You both awkwardly stood there before he invited you to sit down next to him.

"Please," He gestures to the small couch.

"Thanks... whatcha reading?" You tilt your head to try and make out the words, but surprise! They were in Norse runes.

"An old Norse tale from Alfheim,"

"Oh! Hold on, let me start up my Norse knowledge," He chuckles as you think for a while. "Alfheim is the home of the light elves... and is ruled by Freyr?"

"Not bad," you do punch the air in success as he smiles. "What else do you know about Alfheim?"

"Sorry, brain loading... nope, got nothing else," You both laugh quietly, moving closer subconsciously.

"Any other Norse Knowledge you'd like to amaze me with?"

"Hmm... Surtur rules Muspelheim... dark elves belong in Svartalfheim... Frost Giants in Jotunheim... Humans in good old Midgard and... That's it, I've run out of things,"

"You're surprisingly smart for a Midgardian,"

"I'll try not to take offence, so thanks," You nudge him slightly as he opened up the book.

"This is Alfheim," The golden images moved around the edges as depicted flowers swayed like there was a real breeze. It was a picture of a meadow with a crystal castle in the distance surrounded by sparkling waters.

"That's beautiful..."

"Isn't it?" He turns the page to show more illustrations. "That's a-" He points to a blue pixie.

"Cornish Pixie!"

"What? No, that's a Blå fe,"

"Cornish Pixie,"

"Blå fe,"

"Pixie,"

"Fe,"

"Pixie!"

"Fe!-" He was suddenly taken out his seat by your hand.

"Come with me,"

~~~

Couldn't find a similar creature to Cornish Pixie in Norse mythology so I just translated blue fairy in Norwegian.

- Anna ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
437K 23.2K 51
[This was written before the release of Loki] ~~~ A date at the museum turns to you falling through a portal towards what you thought was a dream of...
1.1M 39K 42
As the Avengers personal witch you were bombarded with task and favours daily. Most of the time you didn't mind but took joy in causing chaos and pra...
3.3K 90 18
~The idea for this story sprang to life one day while my friend, Morgan, and I were in our Biology II class, from there it has only blossomed. We are...