It's Just Not Only love [Comp...

By Prernnnaaahhhhhh

She made him realize that he love her nd they tied the knot. Both were insanely in love with each other after... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - Conversation
Chapter 2 - Running Away
Chapter 3 - Distance
Chapter 4 - Accident
Chapter 5 - Rainbow
Chapter 6 - Discharge
Chapter 7 - Confession
Chapter 8 - Guidance
Chapter 9 - Surprise
Chapter 10 - Engagement
Chapter 11 - Bebu
Chapter 12 - Reception
Star cast (added)
Chapter 14 - Leap
Chapter 15 - Business
Chapter 16 - Dhokha
Chapter 17 - Conditions
Chapter 18 - Tears
Chapter 19 - Mission Sidnaaz
Chapter 20 - Visit
Chapter 21 - Ms. Khurana
Chapter 22 - Kindhearted
Chapter 23 - Cheesy
Chapter 24 - Hate
Chapter 25 - POV's
Chapter 26 - Baaz
Chapter 27 - Punjab
Chapter 28 - Pregnant
Chapter 29 - Family
Chapter 30 - Tomato
Chapter 31 - Memories
Chapter 32 - Sasural
Chapter 33 - Apologies
Chapter 34 - Alive
Chapter 35 - Beta
Chapter 36 - Consequences
Chapter 37 - Custard
Chapter 38 - Drunk
Chapter 39 - Promise
Chapter 40 - Regrets
Chapter 41 - Complan
Chapter 42 - Reasons
Chapter 43 - Outburst
Chapter 44 - Rose
Chapter 45 - Saree
Chapter 46 - Reporters
Chapter 47 - Jail
Chapter 48 - Kabil
Chapter 49 - Child
Chapter 50 - Date
Chapter 51 - Zara
Chapter 52 - Zerox
Chapter 53 - Dance
Chapter 54 - Chance
Chapter 55 - Arjun
Chapter 56 - Obsession
Chapter 57 - Hot
Chapter 58 - Space
Chapter 59 - Shocked
Chapter 60 - Haq
Chapter 61 - Vibes
Chapter 62 - Maa
Chapter 63 - Bua
Chapter 64 - Ghar
Chapter 65 - Medicine
Chapter 66 - Warmth
Chapter 67 - Banters
Chapter 68 - Kia
Chapter 69 - Guest
Chapter 70 - Plans
Chapter 71 - Purposal
Chapter 72 - Airport
Chapter 73 - Take Care
Chapter 74 - Den
Chapter 75 - Revelations
Chapter 77 - Pain
Chapter 78 - Cries
Chapter 79 - Diary
Chapter 80 - Arrival
Chapter 81 - Panic Attack
Chapter 82 - Memorable
Chapter 83 - Shadi
Chapter 84 - Embarrassed
Chapter 85 - Concert
Chapter 86 - Request
Chapter 87 - Instructions
Chapter 88 - Sherni
Chapter 89 - Waking Up
Chapter 90 - Wedding

Chapter 76 - Rescue

2.6K 259 63
By Prernnnaaahhhhhh

Tissues.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana got her consciousness back and she felt immense pain at her head, she looked around and found that same man again gawking at her lustfully she was lying there just in her skirt and blouse.

She try to get up and felt immense pain in her hands and legs and she realized she was been tied with metallic chains (jhanjheers).

She sighed and closed her eyes as her head was spinning. But the next moment she opened her eyes in a jerk as she felt someone hovering over her she looked down and found it was the same men shaan.

Shan:- oh uth gyi tum maine bola tha na enjoy kro but tum toh shantpati kr rahi thi aab bhugto, he said raising his head from her body to which she gave a disgusted look to him.

She tried to wriggle but of no use as it was just cutting her hands and legs even more if she tries to get them off.
She sighed and looked up she can't let this happen to herself, tears were continuously streaming down her face. She had accepted everything which came her way till now but this she can't let this happen to herself.

She can't let someone play with her dignity. Tara herself being a girl letting this happen to another girl was making her more disgusting in her eyes but what else she can expect from the women who has already torchered her in every possible way. But this, no she can't let this happen to herselt.

She was thinking all this when she felt this jerk tearing her blouse and he did and she gasped screaming loudly. She tried wriggling but everything was just in vain. She felt being helpless when she remembers sidarth's words, when he was watching a news regarding a rape case he came to her and hugged her tight.

"bebu kya hua tu itna dra hua kyu lg rha hein", sana asked confused as being an sudden hug.

"baby haar ldka ek jaisa nahi hota aur na hi haar ldki ek jaisi hoti hein pta hein agar ek aurat apni pe ajaye na toh vo bghwan ko bhi jhuka skti hein pta hein logo ko lgta hein ki real life filmo ki trah hoti hein ki agar ldki ko koi kuch bhi krne ki koshish kare toh hero aaega aur usse bcha lega lekin haqikat mein aisa nahi hota baby haar aurat apne aap mein bahut strong hoti hein aur vo hi khud ki hero bhi hoti hein life mein kbhi bhi tujhe khi bhi aisa lge na ke koi kuch galat harqat kar rha hein ya phir galat nazar se tujhe dekh raha hein na toh bas ek khicha ke uske kaan ke niche lgana just don't ignore things", he said.

"bebu kya hua tu itna stressed kyu sound kr rha hein hann aur kbhi bhi agar koi dikkat ayi toh tu hoga na vaha", she said cupping his face in her palms.

"nahi baby problem kbhi bhi yeh dekh kr nahi aati ki koi hume usse bchane ke liye hein ke nahi vo to bs aa jati hein meri jaan mein chahta hu ke tu haar chij ke liye prepared rahe chahe kaise bhi situation ho agar tujhe apne sath kuch galat hota hua dikhe aur koi rasta nazar na aaye toh khud pe vishwas rkhna aur ye bolna ki tum kr skti ho nd trust me everything will be fine", he said kissing her forehead.

" i will but tu Yeh itna senty kyu hone lg pda hein aise achanak se", she asked.

" i was just watching news and there was a girl of just fifteen years who was been r... I can't even imagine that what would that little girl and her family have gone through i..i...just want you to be safe i..i..just....g..got. s......s scared",he said chocking at the end.

" sidarth relax kuch nahi hoga itna stress kyu le rha hein", she said hugging him.

" no you promise me that you will never let anything wrong happen to you", he said forwarding his hand.

" sidarth relax kr aur mujhe ek baat bta kya kbhi bhi koi ldki aisi kissi situation mein hogi toh vo apni jaan lga degi but kya vo ye janke apne sath aise hone degi", she asked stroking his cheek lovingly.

"nahi baby kabhi nahi but what am saying is ke aisi situation mein usually daar sbse badi haar hota hein baby mere liye toh aisa kuch apne kissi ke sath sochna bhi door ki baat hein but i just want you to be meri mardani if such a situation occurs dar insan ki sbse badi haar hota hein aur confidence sbse badi jeet toh mein chahta hu meri sherni lade na ki haar man ke beith jaye", he said kissing her palms by which she was stroking his cheeks.

"bebu chill kar kbhi aisa kuj hua na toh mein apna shera wali mata vala mode on kar lungi thik hein chl aab haas ke dikha rondad kahi ka", she said smilingly and making him smile too.

She remembered the convo and felt Herself filled with a new energy. She hold her hand together and make a tight fist of it as small as possible she try removing her hand from it and got succeeded too after getting numerous cuts and blood.

She gathered herself up and removed that jerk out of her. She looked around and found the stick by which he has hit her head few time ago she bring that up and hit his head making him fall on the ground.

She sighed and the next moment the door flung open after breaking up and asim with the police team entered inside. She took a breath of relief looking at them but all the males present there turned their back towards her and she realized she was just in her camisole and skirt, the womens rushed  to her and covered her with the shawl and bring her to them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Asim hugged her crying and asked, "sanu tu thik hein na kisne kiya ye sb", to which she just nodded her head and look straight and just said one thing, "TARA".

Asim:- what I will not gonna leave her aur vo ldki hoke dusri ldki ke sath aise krne ka soch bhi kaise skti hein she is so dead, he said through greeted teeth.

Sana:- asim mujhe ghar jana hein please, she said looking in asim's eyes and the pain which her eyes showed make his eyes wet he just simply nodded his head.

Asim:- karan tara is behind all this make sure she pays for what she has done to sana, he said to karan and commissioner they assured him to not to worry and asim left with sana in his car.

He make sana settled down in the car and began driving. It was in the mid of the drive when someone came from wrong side and intentionally crush her car with them and they both got hit by the accident.

The girl who crushed them was non other than tara she came out and saw asim was opening his eyes but sana's eyes were closed and she did a victory dance assuming that she is dead. She was looking at them after coming out of her car and standing at the road when someone pulled her and slapped her hard, this was when she realized that police is also here and they arrested her.

Asim and sana both were rushed to the hospital they both were in critical condition blood was dripping out from both of their bodies. Aparna and karan too reached there and completed the formalities whereas police took tara in custody.

It's been the third day when asim got his consciousness back.

Asim:- sanu kaise hein, he asked in a weak voice as soon as he opened his eyes.

Aparna:- vo thik hein asim but vo abhi so rahi hein bs, she lied.

Asim:- u know na how much bad of a lier you are sch btao aab, he said.

Aparna:-  accident ke time pe one of her brain nerve has been affected and Sanu is in partial coma,she told shutting her eyes.

Asim:- vo.. Vo.. Thik to ho jaegi na, he asked unsure of what is gonna come next.

Aparna:- nahi pta asim hone ko ek din mein bhi hosh aa skta hein aur lgne ko kayi saal bhi lg skte hein, she told fighting back her tears.

Asim:- vo thik ho jaegi hum thik karenge usse tu sid bhai se koi contact hua, he asked.

Aparna:- maine bahut try kia koi nahi janta ke vo kaha hein na hi unka koi number lg rha hein na hi kuch aur bs itna pta chla hein ke vo arti vaha rehti hai jiju ke ghar,she explained.

Asim:- what, he asked being shocked.

Aparna:- haan i have gone there unki maid ne btaya, she told.

Asim:-hnmm humey sana ko thik krna hein AD, he said in a determined tone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One month has passed asim comes daily and spends hours with her while talking about his day and talking to her.

On the other hand, police didn't left an single stone unturned to make tara go through hell. Specifically the female constables who have seen Sana in that condition itself make sure that she never sleep without a new wound. Shaan too was arrested by police and was punished as well. Tara was being charged in an attempt to murder, rape plan and many others and was taken under police custody.

It was the day after completion of one month to that day when the accident happened. Asim was usually talking to her when the nurse told him that the doctor has called him in her cabin. He Get up and move towards doctor's cabin.

Asim:- dr apne bulaya tha is everything fine sanu is fine na, he asked while taking a seat beside.

Dr:- actually yahi btane bulaya tha maine MR. Riyaz ke apki sister toh thik hein aur unke sath jo kuch bhi hua uske baad bhi unke bcha bhi thik hein lekin, before he could ask further asim interrupted.

Asim:- wait dr. B...bacha m..mtlb,he said confirming as if he guessed it right.

Dr. :- yeah actuallys she is three months pregnant right now when u have got her here she was two months pregnant at that time and her child was absolutely fine but now i have called you here to inform you that if she will not be able to gain her consciousness back in one week then it may cause harm to her child and we may lose it so i just want to say that try the best you can which can force her to give a reaction so that she can get her consciousness back and if she does than things can fall in place you should be glad that she didn't get any internal injuries or anything she has survived well it's just that brain nerve which has captured damage but it can be managed if her close people will try, she explained.

Asim:- thank you so much dr, he said and left.

Asim came back to sana's bed and sit there holding her hand.

Asim:- sanu mein chachu bnne vala hu nahi chotey papa tu maa bnne vali hein sana i can't tell you how happy I am, he said grinning and a tear drop fell from his eyes at her hand which he was holding and he realized that some moment happened in her hand he looked down at her hand and saw she was moving her hand.

He called doctor and she instantly moved in and sent him outside to check her and after a few minutes called him again.

Dr. :- it's a really good sign Mr. Riyaz I think there is a particular thing which is forcing her to react u try to say the same things which you have told her just now, she said.

Asim:- dr i have just told her about her child maybe that could be the reason,he said and before he could say further they heard the nurse saying that she reacted again and it confirmed that it's about that only.

Dr. :- the mother inside her wants to get up Mr. Riyaz try your best and good luck, she said smilingly and left.

Asim sat there back and hold her hand again.

Asim:- sanu you have child inside you tu aise kaise reh skti hein tu janti bhi hein ki kya ho skta hein agar aab tu nahi uthi toh tu inhe kho degi tu sun rahi hein you will bloody loose it damn it get up, he scolded rather than saying.

And as if realizing the horror she opened her eyes after twenty nine days and asim shed happy tears hugging her tighter whereas she was just sitting emotionless and looking straight. Whereas, asim was talking to her continuously but she didn't replied any of it as if realizing he looked at her and her face was just dead. He kept looking at her after a few minutes she said,"asim i I don't want to live here please mujhe yha se kahi aur le chal", coldly.

Asim:- but aise kaise hum khi aur chale jaenge sanu yha pe sb hai bhai hein aur unhe jb pta chlega toh dekhna vo bhi daude chale aaenge tere ps, he said.

Sana:- mera koi nahi hein asim sirf tumlog ho jo aaj mere sath majood ho aur mujhe koi aur nahi chahiye sirf tum log chahiye ho mujhe bol mera sath dega, she said.

Asim:- mein toh hamesha tere sath hu sanu but aise achanak jaenge kha hum log, he said trying to reason.

Sana:- Canada, she replied.

In the next week they shifted to canada and settled themselves there.

Flashback ends................

Back To Present....................

Asim:- uss din ke baad we have lost our sanu she was just taking breaths she has forgot living tujhe bola tha na tara ne ke vo 5 saal abroad mein thi but no she was in jail for 4 years, he added.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guys mere liye bhi ye bahut tough he likhna so please try to understand and i hope i didn't disappointed anyone. Aur kissi ko aisi feel ni aayi ke itna vo kiya but tha kuj tha ni, if it does happened then am really sorry. And yeah we have become a family of 100 people guys thank you so much for all the love.
_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 13.6K 59
She's his passion. He's her love. Her family doesn't wants her to marry him. But he wants her to be his forever. what happens when both of their fa...
481K 42.1K 94
He hated her.. "That's what he thought" 1 look on her and he felt fireworks all around and his heart shouted MINE ! But but but.. his mind reminded h...
474K 57.4K 89
He was betrayed by his childhood love and brother like friend, carrying the broken pieces of his heart went on a journey to heal himself where joyful...
657K 69.8K 107
Shehnaaz looked at him with utmost anger and hate painful tears kept rolling down over her destiny unable to suppress her emotions harshly grabbed hi...